Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Zee, I really want to comment right now but my eyes are almost glued shut. Need toothpicks. So will comment when it's morning in my side of the world. ^^

I read all of it btw. & it was good! (Your update, not the episode, of course). Catch you tomorrow then. :) Toodles!
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bother not Aimin - honestly, I know exactly how much motivation one will need to comment on this episode. I'm happy knowing you sat through reading it - if I could help it, i wouldn't even write! 

Oh btw, Maggi helped sustenance πŸ˜† I finally discovered an Indian store in my (now not so) new place where they sell Maggi, which I've been sold out to ever since a cousin of mine during a vacation to India made me have it. Having Maggi after months while typing this WU was only half the pain it should have been πŸ˜†
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Jzephyr, thank you for the update( with your POV,i liked that the most, what an analysis).
 I can truly understand how difficult it would be to write an entire descritpion of the episode. It was really dragging today. That bua dadi is terrible😑, even in the middle of Anants illness she cannot stop complaining abt Nimisha and creating scene. Awfulll... I am sure Nimi would be resenting every word of her and would be wanting to tell her to justshut up as she did last night...
I loved the scene between Mohan and Ranvir too, they both are matured actors, that was a sensible scene..
The way they meet will keep everybody thinking till tomorrow. Leaving the WU,
I would like to ask you something on personal note, if you dont mind/
 I understood for mthe comments that you are for mUSA, me too... which place in USA?
 can i know your name plzz.
 And yes MAGGII , i love it a lot too, so i am sure how happy you would be eating maggi after a long time...
reply to me if you dont mind.
Waiitng for your next WU ...

anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well done JZee! I enjoyed the red bits more than the green ones :-)

I mentioned in a different post that I suspect there are two sets of cvs - one writing the sensible/enjoyable bits and one writing the zoo scenes... May be they can afford the good cvs for just one epi a week so the rest is so so meh...

Even I felt that Navya-Ritz scenes at the beginning could've been much better...grrrh, makes me so mad when I see it all watered down...

I think we all know this week's high point and everything else before and after is going to be dragged mightily...

Thanks for your patient update...
AreYaar thumbnail
Awesome update as always, Jzee!

Navya's worried expression I can well imagine...ermmm *shudders* lol

Word to your point that in a generally blahh epi if one crucial scene of Navya showing concern had been well executed, the epi would be elevated...but alas...that does not seem like the case with this show in general anymore from what I can tellπŸ˜•
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well written..The episode was not worth watching but enjoyed the update especially the red analysis...With Navya visiting the looney home we can expect some interesting scenes in the coming episodes...Please continue with a daily red analysis as u do the WU only for mondays...Thank u soo much...
asph thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol-glad your back..great update...
youre so right about the shitsters part-lousy acting by shagun,lame dialouges..but for once i finally got bad vibes for shagun,cuz CV always showed how she had fallen head over heels for anant..so ya she was a nemisis but i cudnt blame her..but after this scene-her worying about the beautician over anant--yay evil finally for me..so my lil controversial soft corner for shagun has gone atlast!

as for asprin-lol-being a medical student-i was lyk wat da????but then aftr ponderin i realized-aspirin has the least side effects..and yup does pull fever off..the docs emphasis made it seem lyk a big drug--but for a looney family-aspirin is the least they cud do...

and yup,navyas initial worry scenes and anants mums worry expression-were so blunt..as u said-cudve been done way betr..n i thot anants mum closed eye expreesion wen the doc insertd the needle-was maybe a lil too much---i mean comon!!!was tht the only place they cudve shown her pain/..

oh and yes-slightly diff expressions on anants dads face-lol,i think that guy has the same one eyebrow high expression and just tilts his head side to side-try imitatin ull knw what im saying

thanx for the update
Edited by asph - 12 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@barbie 2011 - Actually I'm not from the US (: Glad you enjoyed the WU, lol, especially the bits in red! 

@anantanant - Sigh! We used to say that about my Department in undergrad. How our architects must have not been on talking terms, and had each put together their own structures which had ultimately been clubbed into one Dept building... it was quite a retard structure, and there was no coordination sense whatsoever! The show must have CVs like that :| 

@Nur - thank you Nur. Doing this WU was painful, and necessary all at once. Watching the episode on the other hand, was purely obligatory - I give up on Mondays hereby, sigh! 

@smisidren - Thank you! I'm not sure I can promise the red bits, because my research hours are not always friendly enough, but as and when I can, I will - God knows how very much the scope is for the red bits with each progressing episode! 

@asph - Hey, well said about the controversial soft corner for Shagun being rid off for good - I know exactly what you been. if there was anything to salvage her remnants of support/grace - although I really doubt that - its all gone for good. Thanks for stopping by with your comments and oh, really? (about the aspirin) - so I've always find it puts me to deep slumber, and technically is prescribed as pain killer, so I wondered... I did think they could have said Paracetemol perhaps? But oh, I go into too much technicality, which has never quite been this show's forte! 

@everyone who liked/commented - thanks a bunch! 
aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JZephyr

Bother not Aimin - honestly, I know exactly how much motivation one will need to comment on this episode. I'm happy knowing you sat through reading it - if I could help it, i wouldn't even write! Too true... & I think I've already over-exceeded my quota of 1 rant per worthless episode (which I never stick to anyway, but still). I can imagine the torture you've being put through. Especially since you just have to write even the crappiest episodes in detail.πŸ˜›

Oh btw, Maggi helped sustenance πŸ˜† I finally discovered an Indian store in my (now not so) new place where they sell Maggi, which I've been sold out to ever since a cousin of mine during a vacation to India made me have it. Having Maggi after months while typing this WU was only half the pain it should have been πŸ˜† Lol! May that shop stay open & sell Maggi ever & ever. ^^" (Btw, I love Anything noodly. It drives my mum nuts & she has consequently sworn off noodles for the rest of her life >_>)

So, I obviously agree with all the red parts,πŸ˜† the green parts not being at all palatable as expected. Truthfully, I think your thoughts were putting this unfathomable situation mildly. Oh & finally, the Shitsters have proved that they don't deserve even a little bit of pity or the benefit of our doubt. Now I can despise them in peace. Yay. πŸ₯±

On a (completely unrelated) sidenote I've been thinking about the absence of an eye-rolling emoticon too. The IF people don't want sarcasm here or something? >_> It's basically my bread-and-butter (when I'm not on one of my swooning sprees, that is).