6/20 *WU* - DONE!

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST. PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES FROM HERE TO ANY OTHER SITE. 

Hello lovely readers! 

This is just a heads up to let everyone know that I did get back a while ago, but have a couple group meetings to attend before coming back here to do this update - hopefully there will be an HQ upload of the episode by then (: 
note: Everyone who's sent me PMs over the weekend - will get back to you all soon! (: 

xx
JZee
PS: Its probably nothing about the show - but I'm happy to be back, yay 😃
Because I'm taking a while with the long update, here's quick review (mini update) of the episode - which btw, I like to call another Average Monday, sigh! 

- Navya is tensed as she approaches her parents' room to tell them all truth, but Ritz calls in the nick of time to tell her Anant has been found. 
- Anant's family being looney house forever decide they want to stick to 'paramparic ilaaj' and not follow 'aadhunik vaigyaanic' medicines as prescribed by the doctor to fix his perpetual high temperature, despite the Doc trying hard to convince them. 
- Navya hardly sleeps, and next day at college continues to be mega worried, not eating slash giving her hangover on Anant's condition a break. 
- Ranbir tells the girls that he was not allowed to meet Anant, but that Anant has continued to remain unconscious from the time he was found last night because his family has not given into the Doctor's requests to treat him correctly. 
- A quick scene with Shit-sters somewhere in between is all about Shagun worrying that with Anant falling so sick, something will go wrong, and Roka will not happen as planned, and what about her plans, schemes, beautician appointments, yada yada... Rama tells her to stop freaking because Anant is back at least and that they will think of something. 

Precap: Navya tells Ritz and Appy in college that she wants to go see Anant. 

----- 
[Okay, that's quick look over. I'm doing the detailed one now. Which is going to detailed in every sense of the word - the episode gave me tons of instances to vent about. And yes, for those who have read tit bits and are wondering, the Looney House has officially raised its Looniness bar by several shocking notches. No kidding! 

The rule carries from last time. My update in green, personal comments in red (feel free to ignore the same) Also, if, by the time I'm done writing the entire thing (and if it doesn't get covered in the same space) I might do things I (dis)like on Anu's behalf... But chances are, I'll cover it in update itself... Not much can hold me back from venting! 

Okay then - gear up fellas! 
-----

Episode begins with a cop finding a deserted white luxury car (Anant's grand carrier of course, and the rendezvous point of AnYa on the few eventful days/nights) in the middle of nowhere. Looking around a bit he finds Anant (face turned down) lying on a (conveniently present) bench close by. (Makes me think, if Anant didn't purposely find such a spot. If I was him, I'd prefer the loner bench to the looney house grand jail-room) So anyway - cop pokes Anant telling him to get up, only to turn him over and find him unconscious. 

In Navya's house on the other hand, a worried looking Navya (yeh, her usual deal) is standing in half minds outside her parents' room, telling herself she needs to do this - darr mat navya, ye anant ke liye hai tuje ye karna hi hoga  - (funny women. just saying man, she's such a standing contradiction of her own person, it tickles me occasionally, when I'm in a good mood to be tickled by the likes of her. Anyway.) Just as she finally extends her shaky hand to twist the door knob, her shrill phone ring interrupts the supposed mega moment (which frankly no one could have believed was going to happen! Like really - knowing Indian soaps - Navya actually telling her parents all facts at this point would be a phenomenal leap of sanity - so yeh, I personally wasn't expecting it). Anyway, it's Ritz. She tells her they fund Anant. (Its kinda funny how this sequence was timed. Just after the scene change from cop poking Anant and finding he's unconscious, Ritz calls Navya to inform her. Some interesting (not) time zone warping this show does - but hey, that's not the worst of their doing, so I wont crib just now) Ritz - Navya, Anant mil gaya hai. Navya - Kahan hai woh?! Woh thik to haina?! 🤢 (No comments. On second thoughts, everyone who remembers countless times of hearing the original version of this question - Navya tum thik to ho na? - say aye 😆 So much for dialog variation.)

At Anant's house - where Anant has obviously reached by now and lies unconscious in his grand master bed - his family are all around him, looking worried. (Mostly all of them that is, which includes his mom, nimi, chachi, mohan, even Baba and dad. Don't ask about the rest - I' have alot else to say about them either way.) The doctor is doing his regular check ups and says that Anant is suffering from a severe bout of fever and needs to be hospitalized ASAP. (Okay so here, I actually want to quote some of the members with as much accuracy as I can manage - you'll get the idea) 
Bua Dadi - kauno jarurat naahi hai hospital lejaane ki. aap logo ne daactari ko dhandha bana rakha hai  hum Rama se keh diye hain kaada bana laane ko, 3-4 baar piyega to thik hajayega.  (Amazing. Honestly, it did momentarily amaze me that someone in looney house could give CSB a run for his money as far as asserting nonsense is concerned. Not even funny.) 
Doctor - dekhiye, aap samajh nahin rahe hain... (and more stuff explaining Anant is really ill, his fever is much higher more serious than usual and that he needs proper medical care) 
Center Shock Baba (aka Looney house ke bhagwan ki awaaz - who actually signals to his sister aka Bua-Dadi aka Saraswait in a semi warning tone to let him handle this) - hum samajh rahein hain doctor sahab. Par humein aadhunikta mein fas kar parampara ko nahin chodna hai (this line is not exact, but it meant this. Basically he was telling the doc he couldn't sacrifice their 'obsolete whatnots' in the faith of 'new whatnots'.) Aap jo bhi vyavastha karna chahate hain, yahin kar dein. (Okay, so just going by this dialog I actually thought Baba's only objection was to moving Anant officially into hospital care, and not putting his foot down on modern medical facility. Apparently, I misunderstood him - and I should have realized, given I was misunderstanding him for the better. Like that could ever be possible!) 
Doctor - ---- *blank* what can he do/say anyway?! 

In this duration, Anant's mom looks utterly worried, sitting by her son's side on the bed and fiddling with his hair, and crying silently. Honestly I couldn't care less. She's such a stick character in the show - you might as well be looking at a wall in the room. Nimi, Mohan, Chachi, and *Surprise surprise* even Anant's father actually look varied expressions of worry. So does Baba - although again, my benefit of doubt maybe entirely futile. Banaras Shitsters look their annoying selves - Shagun dumbness personified; and I don't recall what look the parents had. Bua Daadi overdoes her angry/agitated/offended expressions. 

Scene shifts back to Navya/Ritz on call. Navya asks her how high the fever is and Ritz tells her she doesn't know that much detail but since he's amidst his family now, he will be fine. (Right. Someone wish! 😕 ) She tells Navya to relax and got to sleep, in response to which Navya says that when Anant's is suffering so much from such high fever, how can she get sleep. (Okay, personal take again. This could have been a 10XXX better scene. Poorly executed, mundanely enacted. In an episode which was mostly full of crap, we needed some saving grace from non members of looney house. But so much for wishing!) Ritz tells Navya she will call Ranbir and get updates and get back to her, but Navya asks her if she can call Ranbir herself, to which Ritz says of course she can. (like I said, should have been scene that could have had potential, but nvm). 

Navya calls Ranbir, apologizes for calling so late and asks about Anant, especially if he has seen him, met him in person. Ranbir tells her he's down with fever, and that he couldn't be allowed to go see him right then, but that he will do it first thing next morning and inform her of updates. (Ranbir is nice an assuring in this scene - he's got this easy comforting and tender character and he does it well, as I always say. I unfortunately could not empthatize/sympathize with Navya's worry - or Anant's mom et al for that matter. Too perpetual/plain for me.) 

Back to Anant's room (and I think this is technically next day now) Bua Dadi is doing some chanting sitting beside Anant on the bed with her OTT dhamkaoing expression that has been the classic pride of this episode (not). No kidding! She totally beat CSB down, like he was only a minor in the snappy dominant role, and like she'd take over the mean controls for a day. Nimisha also there gives her a silent look which is unhappy, and almost accusing. Anant's mom and chachi are doing cold bandages for him, and ask Nimi to bring some lep (ayurvedic paste of some kind I think?). Anant's dad is also there looking a guilty kind of worried - or maybe yet again, I read too much good into these people who persistently disappoint! Mohan looks worried, in his own subtle way. (IMO, he's the only family member who depicted his scene well. Even in short glimpses. 👏 ) Chachi tells Anant's mom to not worry, that all will be good, and that she should take a break and they will take care. (what a waste of screen space!) 

In the Shit-sters room: Shagun is all cry baby mode complaining about how Anant's going absconding and now being so ill has turned tables, and how this might interfere with the roka ... she actually does the annoying cry here - which is hard to put down as mock or real even in the enacted scene, I just couldn't tell. Rama tells her to quit it, that Anant is at least back, and what does she plan anyway, to sit wtth tamatar jesa muh in the Roka ceremony? Shagun tells her to not give her false hope, because what does she expect? That Anant ji will sit through the Roka with glucose on? She freaks about the doctor saying that Anant needs hospitalizing and that Roka will definitely have issues. And then final straw - she whines about how saari kalakaari bekar gayi. itni mushkil se us beautician ko bhi manaya tha ab kya?! [Oh I just want to go all @$%#@%#%#^%#^%$^ on this scene. Intolerable beyond words, I had to sit through only for the WU. The CVs were kind of confused here btw, over trying to make Shagun look evil and dumb at once, or neither. For all her schemes and following her sister, I did think she was so smitten to that guy. Her dialog in this scene was just majorly misleading. Rama was her usual self, planning to fix even something like Anant's illness to her favor - whatever! ] 

*BREAK*

Appy, Ritz and Navya in college - not in class as most usual - with Appy and Ritz trying to cheer her up and convince her to eat. Appy in an genuinely concerned/agitated voice asks Navya how she expects to live her life without Anant - move on after what they had as she likes to fool herself and others - when she has been worried crazy about him since he disappeared yesterday, and now that he has come back, she still can't stop worrying because of his fever. [Good question Appz! Someone had to say/ask] Unfortunately, falls on deaf ears because the usual defense guards on Navya is missing today, to be replaced by the eternal worrying self. Ritz tells her to eat a little because of course she wouldn't have had a bite since yesterday and that this way she will fall ill herself. Navya tells her sach mein mann nahin hai... 🤔 

Scene shifts to Ranbir at Anant's house, being met by Mohan, whom he greets with namaste and asks about Anant, but the doctor is there and Mohan excuses himself to see the doc off. The doc tells Mohan (All within Ranbir's ear shot) that jadi butiyaan to thik hain apni jaga par davai k bina ilaaj kese hoga. Basically he's explaining to Mohan (whom he has cleverly identified as the only sane and better than good for nothing creature in the looney house, BINGO!) that Anant has been unconscious since he was found and the fever has not lessened, and this is dangerous. He needs proper medical care, and that Mohan needs to convince his family about this (someone save the world from such lunatics! if we were whining about their blind insensitivity to Anant's absolute disinterest in the planned wedding, here's so much more t hate them for! Really?! They can't think beyond their so caled adarsh or what?! They might as well be members of some godforsaken tribe which makes human offerings to appease their god, like really!) So anyway, Mohan tells the doctor if he can hurry the reports because that will help him while convincing his (impossible) family (you hope Mohan, don't you?!) and doctor says he will try. He also tells Mohan to administer Aspirin 3 times a day [MAJOR uhhh! Aspirin?! Now I'm far cry from any medical know how, but really?! for this life threatening fever or whatever they are making out of Anant's condition, the doc wants to give him like 3 times a day aspirin?! He's going to be knocked out for good, and does aspirin officially even count as a fever med?! Its always been more of a painkiller in my head... but that's just my side rant). 

In the meantime, Anant's Dad walks out and catches sight of Ranbir, who obviously becomes conscious and says a noncommittal namaste and tells him he is Anant's friend Ranbir and has come to ask after his friend's bad health. Dad treats him to a mysteriously intimidating long nosed look deciphering which is left to the audience for the time being. 

In Anant's room, Dadi is doing her chants. Nurse walks up and tells Anant's mom to make space so she can take blood samples. Dadi gives daggers to Nimi. Bhabhi Shagun come in, Rama after a quick look over the room begins her chattering and tells everyone how both shitsters have not slept a wink praying for Anant, and that Shagun has done some special prayer for Shivji. (Of course Shivji in intelligent SHittser Jr.s directory is called beautician. On a side note, I want to know why IF does not have a 'rolls eyes' emoticon - my Navya WUs would be filled with the same, if!). No one looks interested, and taking that as her usual cue to continue, Rama tells Mom-in law to take a break since Shagun is there and she will take care of Anant and everything. Mom in law declines and says she's fine. Dad walks in and asks if the fever still hasn't come down (like it will!) and then Rama tells Nimisha to get food for Bua dadi and Mom in law because they have been continuously at service of Anant ji! Bua dadi sharply says kauno jarurat naahin hai meherbaani ki to Nimisha, who looks sad... and resigned. 

*BREAK*

This final segment opens with the only worthy scene of the episode - nothing major - but the only one I liked. Ranbir is leaving and Mohan is seeing him off (yeh, you can begin to figure why I like the scene 😆) Mohan apologizes and tells Ranbir that Dad thinks Anant should not be allowed visitors till he's better, and so... Ranbir tells him not to be sorry, and that he only hopes Anant gets better. Then after a pause he asks Mohan what the doctor was saying about Aspirin and stuff and Mohan tells him how the family doesn't believe in modern medicine and the doctor is insisting its needed. Ranbir says that if the doctor says so, he must no better, what's the harm anyway. Mohan has no answer of course, and Ranbir just gives him an understanding look (I really like this quick interaction between these two - far more than the usual Anant Ranbir talks even! It was two mature boys in conversation, little said, and much more understood!) Ranbir tells Mohan to take care of Anant, and himself  (this was awesome!) and then drives off. Mohan looks after his car thoughtfully, and in evident helplessness. (Aww someone give him a hug! He has a looney family, a wife like Rama... and he's the ideal elder sibling who wants to work the impossible miracle for his younger brother... sigh!) 

In Anant's room on the other hand, Bua-Dadi presents the next chapter of her senseless showdown. SHe's telling off Nimisha - adar ke bina to hum nivala bhi na lenge. - and basically says that the youth in this house have become a little to smart for their own shoes (err?! how ridiculous is she? I have no idea if youth like her house even exists! the only way they are even insinuated to be out of hand - she is not from this planet/era. creepo!) Anant's dad asks what's wrong and complains more against Nimisha, who just looks down saying nothing (Basically, I think Nimisha is silently asserting that bad decision on the elders' part has led to Anant's condition, and she is further silently resenting that they wont let him have proper treatment. Although no words are exchanged for the same, Bua Dadi can probably smell a rat.) Anyway, she threatens that she only waits for Anant to get well and then will get herself the next ticket to take her back to her home - oh lord! more reason for Anant to recover fast! -  Chachi apologizes on Nimisha's behalf, saying she is bachi (get yourself a backbone Chachi 😡) and Bua Dadi only repeats in louder (part wails) that she will not stay in this house any longer than necessary for Anant (If I were Anant I'd wake from coma and tell her to leave already! On a lame side note, their house alters the usual qoute to the more the loonier ) Shagun - Dum-ster/Shitster - asks her didi if it is really possible that Bua Dadi will leave and Rama tells her to shush 🤣 (Oh did I say how much I love the terror of shitserts?!) 

Scene switches to Navya Ranbir call. Navya asks him if he met Ranbir, and he tells her he wasn't allowed to - ja tak hoga looney raaj, milene na dega koi kal na aaj 🤣🤣 that's my mega lame attempt at rhyming - But he tells her that Anant has been unconscious since last night. Navya gets off the call and turns in a shocked/sad - usual expression manner to Ritz Appy and utters Anant - they pull her to benches and make her sit and Ritz dials Ranbir, who for the first time ever vents a frustrated mood on Ritz and tells her how ridiculous Anant's family is to not follow doctor's prescription/advice and do their own methods! Ranbir said hadd hoti hai - and it was so ah-mazing! Ritz goes back to Navya and tells her ANant has been given medicines and will be fine. Navya tells her not to lie and console her, but tell the truth, so Ritz tells her that. Navya looks more sad - or same sad - whatever! 

Epi ends. 

Precap : Navya tells Ritz Appy she wants to to go meet Anant - whoaaa! How will this happen?! Ishhh! Please share your speculations about this - I think we can have interesting thoughts here - better than the episode itself anyway 🥱

And finally - it has taken me forever to type the update today, because honestly the episode was SO BLAH! Likes/Comments  will be very much appreciated! 

Overall - too much screen space to looney house. Banaras parents have thankfully but suspiciously disappeared from the scene - criticism much?! And the track feels too dragged. No mention of Renuka/Navya's family... but just perhaps the entire how-navya-will-meet-anant scenario will hold some surprise element? No telling/hoping though! 

As anticipated by me in the beginning, I don't need to do a separate Things I Disliked column. More than covered in my post, lol! For those viewers who are still quite stuck to this show, I apologize for coming across as too harsh - everything in red is purely my POV, and not meant to offend anyone. 

Until next Monday, tada! 

-----------
THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST. PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES FROM HERE TO ANY OTHER SITE. 
Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
welcome back dear... 🤗
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how can i get the WU , i need to know what happened...
please help
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome back Girl..🤗
Looking forward to the awesome update along with your red comments..😛
aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Welcome back Girl..🤗
Looking forward to the awesome update along with your red comments..😛

@ L: Lol, I think that Ma'am JZee is going to mark the whole episode colourfully red tonight. 😆

@ JZee: This is going to make me sound extremely stupid but I'm going to say it anyway. I thought you were 6/20th parts done with the WU when I saw the topic title. >_> Let's just say I have a tendency to see almost everything mathematically.
without-fathom thumbnail
^^Lol - sorry about that mate - I'm still getting used to writing the dates the other way round - so much for world halves and their opposite routines - I swear driving a car on wrong sides is easier! 

@barbie2011 - I've edited my post and done the mini update for you ( and others who are in a hurry to know what happened) the long one is coming, and yes, like Aimin predicts - its going to be tons of red. Don't even blame me! Looney house made me want to get in to the screen and whack them all hard! 
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JZephyr

^^Lol - sorry about that mate - I'm still getting used to writing the dates the other way round - so much for world halves and their opposite routines - I swear driving a car on wrong sides is easier! 

@barbie2011 - I've edited my post and done the mini update for you ( and others who are in a hurry to know what happened) the long one is coming, and yes, like Aimin predicts - its going to be tons of red. Don't even blame me! Looney house made me want to get in to the screen and whack them all hard! 

Thanks for the update. I rely on the updates till i go back and watch the episode online, so go a little impatient...
i have not read your updates yet, as i am new to this forum not to NAVYA though, so i am eagerly to read your update with the red comments as all are talking about it. Thank you once again...
Anants Family is really creepy ughhh😡😡😡
aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JZephyr

Pre-script: No need to apologise for the fact that we're living in opposites sides of the world.😛 I'm used to seeing the date other way round, but was feeling particularly dim-witted tonight.

Just reading others' comments about how the Bajpayees refused him medicine pisses me off, so I'm going to pass this episode, yes sir. Already had a mini rant on laddoo's post, if I get started on it again I might vomit out my frustration here. -.-

P.S. I love the blue mini-updates with their blue mini-ness / mini blueness. 😆 Thank you, Zee!
Edited by aimin - 12 years ago
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... v detailed one... luvd ur *red* analysis... keep up d gr8 work.. 👍🏼
without-fathom thumbnail
Phew! Finally done with the WU everyone, if you survive reading, don't forget to like/comment! 

xx
JZee