Life Out Of Control #2

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hii everyone!! πŸ˜ƒ

So finally on thread two of this fanfiction, something I'd always dreamed of..πŸ˜† But now I just don't know what to say.  I think after all my threats, my dhamkis, my emotional attyachar, you still stayed by my side and continued making this fan fiction possible, I am just speechless. So I'm not much of the speech type people..but Thank You so much to all of you for reading, and appreciating my work so much.

A HUGE Thank you Shru and Aanya without whom Life out of control would definitley not exist on India Forums, and Maitree of recent has also been AMAZING in her support, so Thank you sooo much! πŸ€—

I think you have Shrutika to thank majorly coz she's the one that pushed me to continue it here. So all thanks to her!! πŸ€—

Plus, I know I haven't mentioned it all, But I am honestly indebted to all the dill mill gayye blog members half of whom are on IF too.. but the others who aren't as well..Thank you sooo much guys, for loving this fanfiction from the start to the end. Though I put you guys through so much wait and endurance for each part, in the end, if it hadn't been for you guys, Life out of Control would never have reached a Season 3.. So Thank you LOADZZ!!!πŸ€—

Life out of control # 2

I know it's nothing much but please don't use this banner, or any part of my story for that matter, somewhere else without my permission. Thanks 😊

FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT PMS PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST AND YOU'LL BE SURE TO GET PM-ED. πŸ˜Š AND MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT AS WELL THEN!!

My OS Gallery - Stardust 

My other fanfiction - Who Knew

Index :

Season 3 cont.

44 - Drama Drama Drama (A) ... pg 1

44 - Drama Drama Drama (B) ... pg 5

45 - Keeping Faith ... pg 10

46 - With You ... pg 20

47 - Kryptic Keerti, Amazing Anjy ... pg 29

48 - Always will be in love with you ... pg 41

49 - I love life ... pg 51

50 - Some more drama and some more emotions ... pg 59

51 - Talking Helps ... pg 69

52 - More exams..! ... pg 87

53 - Surprises Gallore ... pg 98

54 - People we love ... pg 126

Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

You know what, more than you, I was looking forward to this thread! Because, like I've said a million times before, LOOC is my favorite FF, and mostly, it kind of brings back the whole DMG flavor back! So, its really close to my heart. I'm sure my pestering's proved that! 

You deserve this thread and so much more Sanaa, because LOOC is definitely a work of art! Its a shame some people ain't realizing that, but its their loss that they're missing out on something so amazing! So instead of getting angry, just pity them! Nice funda, nai?

I hope you have many more threads, because I definitely think LOOC should go break Friends' record of 10 seasons! So think of something and extend LOOC to that! I don't care if its dragged, but I need my daily doze of LOOC! 

Congratulations! I'm going to make sure you reach many more threads! I have spamming, pestering, inboxing, all to my service to ensure this! So lookout for, uh, loads of annoying, fanatic spam mails! 

Congratulations again! x

And I'm way too lazy to comment on the parts I haven't commented on yet, right now! SO I'm going to do that later! Cut me some slack, I just got rid of exams today! And + I'm writing BTHE right now, so well that's a compensation isn't it? Eh, well, can try! But I'll edit my comments soon! Kapische!

Goodnight x
Edited by Castle-Beckett - 12 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for the new thread.. =D
U so deserve it...
Keep going..

Edited by coolvini4u - 12 years ago
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
So Chapter 5 inst 1..I'm being too nice aren't I?? Giving you guys updates everyday..!! πŸ˜†

Chapter 5 (A) - Drama Drama Drama..

"Armaan puttar, aao baitho." Muskaan's Dad called them over. Riddhima came out of her thought. For once she had had other things on her mind apart from Armaan. Sara's condition. She looked up at Armaan, who was smiling hesitantly at Muskaan's parents. He looked amazing in his black and blue checked shirt. Just his arrival lifted up her mood so much. Then why couldn't she tell him what his presence did to her? She closed her eyes.

"Enough Riddhima!" She reprimanded herself. "He probably doesn't give a damn about you and here you are.." But somewhere, some part of her mocked her at that thought. Yeah right! After seeing the amount of care and love there was in his eyes in the parking area, this afternoon? She opened her eyes and looked up at him to see him staring at her.

Armaan's eyes had been drawn to her the moment he entered the place. Obviously, the tension of the situation was beyond his control, however, as soon as he saw her, his heart lifted. She looked breath taking (what was new?) in her green and white, slightly fancy, chooridar. It was sleeveless and had heavy embroidery down the front, leaving the rest plain. He could get lost in her forever. Feeling his heart beat increase pace, he couldn't tear his gaze away from hers as much as he wanted to. If only they were together. But it was now almost impossible. Why? A small part asked him. Because he wasn't worthy of her, came the straight blunt reply in his mind. And didn't that hurt.

Riddhima looked away after a few seconds of their gaze. She didn't want to be caught staring at him 24/7. Fumbling with her dupatta, she took out her mobile pretending to text someone, but the only thing that came in her mind was a racing game. Well, she needed entertainment, and here it was.

"Toh Armaan, tujhe humse zaroori baat karni thi?" Asked Dalraj, looking directly at him. Rahul was sitting opposite Muskaan and tried to catch her eyes to tell her not to worry. Heck, he himself was about to have a heart attack as he felt his heart beat rate increase by the minute.

"haan, voh..why don't we order first?" Armaan replied and nudged Rahul, while smiling at Muskaan's parents, to straighten up since he looked like he was about to wet himself!

"Tumhaara dost ka naam kya hai?" Muskaan's mom asked politely.

"Jee Rahul." Armaan replied sweetly then added in a small voice, simultaneously giving a fake smile across the table, "Saale mera plan chopat kiya nah, toh main sach mein Muski se shaadi karlunga!" Rahul cursed under his breath and then smiled at her parents.

"Main Rahul Grewal. Punjab se hoon."

"Grewal, naam toh sunna huwa lagta hai."

"Amandeep Grewal. Voh jo Doctor hai!" Gurpreet reminded her husband.

"Oh haan ji yaad aaya. Bada accha Doctor hai na? Aur uska puttar bhi Doctor? Achchi baat hai."

"Rahul, tujhe bukhar hai?" Gurpreet asked kindly.

"Nahin kyun?"

"Voh aapko paseena aa rahe hain."

"Main theek hoon thanks." Rahul replied. The others sniggered into their drinks they had already ordered.

"Toh kuch order karein hum? Waiter!" Dalraj called in a booming voice, making the rest blush in embarrassment as the other customers' heads turned to look at the source of disturbance. A waiter came rushing forward for their demands. After the food was ordered, they sat making small talk with each other. Armaan was busy having a question answer session with his potential in laws, while Muskaan and Rahul kept stealing glances at each other.

"Toh Armaan puttar kya zaroori baat karni thi?"

Armaan closed his eyes. He had to tell them the truth.

"Main.." he swallowed closing his eyes. Immediately, Riddhima's smiling face came in front of him. Opening his eyes, he looked across at her, and she was staring at him with so much depth in her green orbs that it pierced his heart. But it was as though it gave him courage to come out right and say it. "Main Muskaan se shaadi nahin karsakta."

Muskaan looked up at Armaan, shocked at this sudden outburst, as everyone else's eyes turned to him.

"Yeh kya keh raha hai tu? Koi problem hai?" Dalraj asked Armaan in a caring voice. Armaan felt his heart sink at that. "Paise ki problem ho ya kuch bhi, humko bataa sakte ho."

"Haan puttar." Gurpreet added.

"Voh kya hai, main..main..voh" and the stuttering and fumbling started again. Armaan get a grip on yourself and say what's true! He thought to himself. "Kyunki main..Muskaan se pyaar.. nahin karta." There. He'd said it. A shocking silence filled the table. At that moment, the waiter came with their orders. The whole table was silent as the waiter did his job. Muskaan looked up at her father, whose anger seemed to be mounting by the second, in proportion to the colour of his face. This was not good. As soon as the waiter left, Dalraj asked in a slow, but threatening voice.

"Toh tu Muskaan se pyaar nahin karta?"

Armaan found his voice stuck at his throat and just shook his head. Any guy in his place would be forced to fall in love with Muskaan then and there, else there would probably be murder taking place! Riddhima looked across at him, wishing she could hold his hand and tell him everything would be fine. She wished she could do something but she was tongue tied at the wrong moment. Armaan's eyes were fixed on his plate, but the fork in his hand was not moving. She looked at Sid in hope of doing something, but Sid looked constipated at that particulalr moment. What the hell? It was then she realized how hard he was trying to control his facial features to stop grinning away like an idiot at the situation! Cursing him under her breath, she looked at Atul for help, whose eyes met hers and gave her a reassuring nod, asking her to let Armaan handle it. Fine. She glanced back at Muskaan's parents, who had not touched their food as yet. In fact, no one had. Some just had their cutlery in their hand, and were staring watching what looked like a tennis match between Dalraj and Armaan.

"Toh tu Muskaan ke saath khel raha tha?" Dalraj raised his voice, and Armaan looked up at him in shock. What the hell?

"Shant ho jaaiye.." His wife pleaded him but,

"Kaise shaant ho jaun! Aaj kal ke ladke aise hote hain. Main pehle se jaanta tha! Lekin phir isse milne ke baad, mujhe laga Muski ki pasand itni bhi buri nahin hai!" Riddhima's eyes darted towards Armaan who was back to staring down at his plate. She wondered how he was taking all this insults thrown at him, even though he was not a fault. Her grip on her fork tightened as she felt her own anger mount. How dare they insult Armaan like this! They didn't even know him for crying out loud!

"Kya kammi hai meri beti mein? Main batata hoon .Kuch kammi nahin hai. Aaj kal ke jawaan ladke! Sab batameez hain! Ladki ko pyaar ke chaal main phasa rahe hain sirf raat bitane.."

"Papa jee.."

"Muskaan tu chup reh! Mujhe bolne de! Aise tumhaara dil tod diya!"

"Lekin.."

"Maine kahaa na." Dalraj stood up, and so did Armaan. Riddhima's heart was beating at a furious pace. "Pata nahin kaisi parwarish kii hogi maa baap ne joh itna ghatya ladka.." Armaan's face was filled with horror as it turned white. That was no way to go!

"Uncle aap ghalat samajh rahe hain." Riddhima stood up stating this fact clearly so it was heard. She would not hear a word against Armaan. Now everyone on the table was looking at her. Anjali was motioning for her to sit down and not get involved. Like Riddhima gave a damn! How could someone just insult Armaan like that! They were attracting quite a bit of attention thanks to Dalraj's loud voice.

"Kya ghalat samajh raha hoon?"

Armaan was staring in amazement at Riddhima, who was defiantly looking at Dalraj. She stood up for him? He felt his heart go out to her for the millionth time. However, a tiny part of him screamed in guilt. That was how much she still loved him and what had he done? Not trusted her?

"Gussa thand rakhiye.."

"Nahin! Kya chahiye isse humaari beti se?"

"Uncle.." Riddhima started.

"Tu kyun iski taraf daari kar rahi hai? Koi beech main NAHIN bolega! Ya phir aap dono..Kaisi dost hai tu? Muskaan ke peet peeche uska pyaar cheen rahi thi tu?!" The words came out louder and boomed across the silent murmurs of the crowd in the restaurant. Riddhima shut up, startled at that outburst. This man seemed to be flying to conclusions and enjoying the mount of anger he had pulled up on himself! But Armaan frowned.

"Uncle Riddhima aisa soch bhi nahi sakti! Aapko chilaana hai mujhpe chilaaye. Riddhima ko kuch matt boliye." Armaan spoke up. He could not bear to see anyone even glaring at his Basket. And how could Dalraj judge Riddhima on such a baseless argument?

"HAAN KYUNKI POORI GALTI TUMHAARI HAI! Kyun Muskaan se pyaar karne ka naatak kiya? Theek hai, aur agar nahin karta toh kyun nahin?" Armaan spoke up, saying the first thing that came to his mind.

"Kyunki main kissi aur se bohot zyaada pyaar karta hoon issilye." Riddhima's eyes shot to Armaan, while his gaze flickered towards her. The rest of the gang on the table remained silent, watching Armaan and Riddhima. They were both staring at each other, oblivious to the surroundings. Did he really still love her that much? She could see it in his eyes. Then why didn't he tell her? If only things came out in the open, making her sure of everything. Her eyes had so many questions behind them, but Armaan was unable to answer any. He wanted to name her. Tell the world that he loved Riddhima and only Riddhima!

"Papa galti meri hai!" Muskaan had had enough. Everyone turned to look at her. She was the one that got herself in this mess, and everyone else was being blamed for it? She knew her dad could get very hyper. But this was beyond limit! Afraid to face her dad's anger, she had been quiet but by shutting up, baseless assumptions had been formed in his mind, horrifying her all the more. No one could question others' character especially when they were doing everything for her good!

"Haan puttar! Ghalti teri hai. Jo tu iss NAALAYAK SE PYAAR KAR BAITHI!" Ok, Riddhima thought to herself. This did it!

"Muskaan Rahul se pyaar karti hai, Armaan se nahin!!" Riddhima spoke up again. What was with this man insulting Armaan over and over again? What did he get? Riddhima's anger had reached the peak. Normally, she was not one to stand up and speak out to adults like that. But somehow with Armaan she could not tolerate a single word against him. At least not in her presence. Dalraj's shocked face turned to Muskaan, who had her head hanging down.

"Haan Papa. Main sirf aur sirf Rahul se pyaar karti hoon."

"Yeh Rahul?" Dalraj's voice suddenly quietened down. Rahul finally stood up. After seeing Muskaan openly confessing her love for him, he suddenly found the strength.

"Main bhi Muskaan se behad pyaar karta hoon. Usne Armaan se kabhi pyaar kiya hi nahin. Naahi Armaan usse. Yeh baat sach hai ki Armaan do mahinein keliye Melbourne gaya tha."

"Papa maine jhoot bola aapse. Aur Mummy ji se. Voh aap dono.."

"Puttar tune humse jhoot bola?" Gurpreet asked Muskaan in shocked voice, while Dalraj seemed to have lost his voice and pride as the truth sunk in.

"Voh aapko meri shaadi karwaani thi, aur mujhe tabh shaadi nahin karni thi, aur mujhe pata nahin tha Rahul ko shaadi karni thi ya nahin issilye jo mere mann main aaya maine kehdiya. Kyunki Armaan toh waise hi Australia jaa raha tha, aur mujhe laga do mahinein mein aap bhool jaoge..toh phir maine"

"Toh jhoot ka sahara liye tune?"

"Papajee please mujhe maaf kardo. Sach mein meri majboori thi.." Dalraj looked away from his daughter, hurt at her confession.

"Uncle please isse maaf kardeejiye. Usne sirf apne pyaar ke liye yeh sab kiya." Atul spoke up, as he was the eldest of the gang.

"Pyaar saccha hota hai. Jhoota nahin. Aur abh maine naa jaane kaise kaise ilzaam sab pe lagaye, meri jhooti beti ke liye.."

"Papa mujhe nahin pata tha Rahul shaadi ke liye tayyar hoga ya nahin. Main khud shaadi karne ke liye tayyar.." Dalraj put up his hand to silence her, as a few tears fell down her cheeks.

"Uncle, agar aap ne Muskaan par shaadi ka dabaav nahin daala, toh shayad yeh sab kabhi nahin hota." Atul bravely put in, talking diplomatically. Dalraj looked up at him, as Atul's words sunk in. Maybe he was right. However,

"Haan shayad ghalti humaari thi. Humme isse door bheja."

"Aap meri baat ka ghalat matlab nikaal rahe hain. Pyaar sabko hota hai. Haan Muskaan ne jhoot ka sahara liya, aur nahin lena chahiye tha. Lekin agar aapne uspar shaadi ka dabaav nahin daala hota, toh shayad use jhoot bolna hi nahin padta." Atul reasoned, while others nodded and gave similar opinions, sans Armaan and Riddhima who remained silent and took their seats again.

Rahul however, got up from his seat and took a flower from the middle of the table. Everyone's eyes were glued onto his back as he walked around the table towards Muskaan and her family. Slowly, but surely, he knelt down on one knee as all three of them turned around to face him.

"Main Muskaan se bohot pyaar karta hoon. Pichle do din mein jo ghalat fehmi huwi hai uske liye main sab ki taraf se maafi maangna chahta hoon. Uncle maine kabh Muskaan se pyaar kar baitha mujhe pata nahin. Lekin kal, jab mujhe Muskaan ko khone ka ehsaas huwa, tab samaj mein aaya ki aapki laadli beti meri zindagi bann chukka hai. Kab, voh bhi aapko bataaa nahin sakta. Toh agar aapko aitraaz na ho, aur Aunty aapko, Muskaan, kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi?" Rahul looked directly into Muskaan's eyes as he said the last line. Silence took over the table. Muskaan, speechless, looked at her father who had a sort of weird, expressionless look plastered on his face. She looked at her mother, who was now smiling and wiping a tear from the corner of her eyes.

"Papa.." Muskaan whispered.

"Oh jee, iss bande ko kabh tak intezaar karwaayegi. Pyaar karti hai, toh haan bolde!" Her father replied with a hint of  the old pride and happiness in his voice. The dams broke and Muskaan pulled Rahul into a crushing hug, while Rahul was knocked out of breath at this sudden movement. She started slapping him on his back.

"Oww Muskaan, maar kyun rahi hai?"

"Kitni der laga di!" she replied furiously. Rahul was amazed. They had only been together for around 4 months and she was saying he was late? Either way, he shut up as he looked at the rest of them behind Muskaan. They were all beaming at him positively after the outrageous events that took place moments before. They split apart and Rahul was welcomed broadly into Muskaan's family.

"Armaan, I'm sorry. Meri wajah se tu bhi iss jhoot main phas gayya." Muskaan mumbled, looking down.

"Haan Armaaan, Riddhima puttar. Humme bhi maaf karde. Naa jaane gusse mein kya kuch bol diya."

"Gusse mein they aap. It's ok." Riddhima smiled at them, thinking she'd forgiven them for they said about her, but when it came to darkening Armaan's character like that, she wasn't too sure.

"Unlce it's ok." Armaan replied. "Voh aap kya kehte hain, alls well that ends well!"

Dalraj and Gurpreet laughed. Dalraj's voice boomed over the crowd attracting more attention than they already had.

"Voh toh hai. Alls well that ends well jee. Arre, aap sab kyun humme dekh rahe hain." Dalraj called to everyone, who immediately looked down at their plates.

As no one had touched their food, the waiter was called to take it away and warm it up. The atmosphere settled down, and Dalraj was back to his usual joking self, this time making fun of Rahul, who hadn't the courage to answer back to his joking taunts as he did to Muskaan.

Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG im sooo happy for you!!!

2nd thread!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
but im nt suprised AT ALL! u totally deserve this u put so much hard work in to yur updates!
i adoreee this story! its one of a kindπŸ˜ƒim soo glad i started reading it!
i hope you get many more threads in the future!
WELL DONE!!
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

amazing part!

hahahah cudnt stop laughing at rahuls n sids state!πŸ˜†sid is soo cute!
im soo glad tht riddhima stood up for armaan!
Finally the truth is out bout RM! phew! imagine if it didnt come out hahaha i cant even think bout armaan n muskaan getting married!
poor armaan had to hear tht lecture frm muskaans dad hehe
i loved how one mitnute her dad was shouting then the next he was grinning n laughing! it was like W*FπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
continue soon x
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
YYYUUPPIIEE I'm Amazing :D :P You deserve this Sanaa baby!
Res,Have loads to say...I know I have three reserves now,Lekin can't help! I'll edit soon Pakka! ILY!

EDITED.

Soeey!!! Shhhoo Soowweeeyyy! Main kaan padakti hu! Sholly for editing this So Late! I was so stuck up in my studies and URGH my net wasn't working..and loads other reasons! Sooorrryy! Forgive me Sanaa! Okay now since I'm back,I'll fill in EVERYTHING I wanted to say!

Firstly,I was SO SO Stupid not to notice LOOC earlier! Imagine me hitting myself for that,because now..Its like one of my FAVOURITE EVVEERRR FFs!I Love Everything,because there is EVERYTHING here..Romance , Fights, Comedy, Sadness, Heart-Touching Moments and Frienship and above all,A PEERRFFECCT Writing Style! I wonder how you didn't get a second thread earlier,this FF deserves more than 50 threads because its just AWWEESSOMME!OhGod,I feel like I could shout out this LOUD.Because I'm just just so Loving this FF by the minute! And All the more the fact that it reminds me so much of DMG and keeps it nearer to my heart makes it even more Lovable!I wish I had words,but Eh..Currently LOOC is making me hunt through the dictionary,coz everything I say feels like I've said less! AR are just ADDDOORAABBLLE in this FF,esp the romance and understanding between them (Stop Grinning,Sanaa..You're making me Blush) and OOOHHH,I LOVE L.O.V.E. how you show the girl/boy fights,Esp I ADOORED that part when he had to do push ups with Riddhima below him,and afterwards they had their..Uhm, moment(Reeddd) And even that part was one of my favourites when he gave her that locket,HAYYYEEE! I LOVEE LOOC,what more can I say..It has to continue,till LONG,and even if I amn't there regularly,I WILL NOT LET U END THIS FF SOON!

Atlast,CONGO!! You deserve this more than anyone else!Very well deserved..and May you have 100 more threads,LOL. I LLLUURRVVEEE LOOC,and will continue to love it for LIFE.Thank You Sanaa,A Big Hug,for re-creating DMG and AR for me and for placing them in my heart again like irreplacable memories.I owe you this!ILY!<3
Lotsa Love,
Maitree.

P.S. YES! FINAAALLYY DUDE!
Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res!

*EDITED*

FINALLY. After all that spamming LOOC is now on it's second thread! YAYY :D

Before anything else - *A huge, gigantic, enormous, colossal bear hug*

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ₯³

You deserve this and SO much more! And you don't have to thank me at all because Life Out Of Control, is all YOU. Your hardwork, your skills, your everything! It's YOU who should be appreciated! 

Reading LOOC has been one hell of a journey! I'm not following it on the blog but when I discovered it here, I was like - OMG why the hell has she left it halfway???? Then I saw the note that you were continuing it on the blog and so I went to the blog, but as it turns out, the link wasn't working! Anyway, then you mailed me the seasons and then you decided to continue it on IF!!!! That was the best decision you've made! And look at me now! Hooked to your FF <3 Reading LOOC has been SO amazing! The way you write, the way you make your characters emote, everything is beyond fabulous :) And this second thread is the least you deserve!

Your writing has improved drastically! You see it just by reading the first chapter! Not that they weren't amazing before, but now they're nothing short of phenomenal :) <3

Every character, every update, every event makes me fall more in love with this adorably cute FF of yours! :D Oh and have I told you I loveee Armaan to bits in this FF? [Well, I love him in every FF, after all he's ARMAAN, but yeah :D] And I adoreee Riddhima too! This is how she should've been in DMG! Honestly, you could give the CVs a run for their money πŸ˜³

Not only is LOOC amazing, but it helped me make a new friend too - You :D Basically, you're amazing and so is this FF of yours that I'm addicted to ;)

Congratulations once again! May you have many more threads πŸ˜†

Loads of lovee and hugs <3 ILY :*

xoxo
Aanya
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
scorpio95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS ON 2ND THREAD!!!!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail