Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What a damn USELESS Finale ! 
Seriously , i have been watching Roadies for 5 years and this season's finale was the most useless one ! It was a disaster !! 🤢  
When it has reached the FINALE then what was the need to make it a all luck and politics game instead of performance !  🥱 😡
Why weren't the finalists given a chance to prove their worth by performance??Highly disappointing !
Suchit--hard luck but respect for him and that matters the most !👏 
He has been undoubtedly the BEST in terms of performance!And Mohit was my personal favorite , felt bad for him as well ! 

Lastly , ANCHAL IS THE MOST UNDESERVING ROADIE EVER ! 👎🏼   
I personally quite liked the season 8 despite hearing all the rumors of it being scripted but  i feel let down by the finale !

Edited by Arine_123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
absolutely i think Suchit deserved to win ... he has won anyway  the hearts of all the viewers and fellow roadies ... GO Suchit ... you are the winner in my eyes
princessnida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yupp. Absolutely the WORSTTT finale ever!! 😡
So disappointed in it. They made it a luck and politics finale because Aanchal wouldn't have won if it were based upon performance.🤢 They just wanted a girl to win, whether she was deserving or not. 
So pissed off right now. 🤬🤬
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its sad that all through they kept talking about performance being so important and when it came down to the finale they forgot all about performance. anyway suchit is the true winner in my eyes and mohit has been great. these two and anamika are true roadies
Novarieaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessnida

Yupp. Absolutely the WORSTTT finale ever!! 😡

So disappointed in it. They made it a luck and politics finale because Aanchal wouldn't have won if it were based upon performance.🤢 They just wanted a girl to win, whether she was deserving or not. 
So pissed off right now. 🤬🤬

If they just wanted a girl winner , there were better options like Anamika or Pooja . 
Why the girl who didnt perform a single task well, who abuses like anything, who can't respect other roadies...such a shame of roadies history  .
this is bad on the part of the show...HAVE THEY TOTALLY RAN OUT OF MONEY...so they couldnt afford to put new tasks for the finale...for god sake its the finale dammit...F-I-N-A-L-E so it should have been a deadly of what we have seen...

breaking three glasses and reaching a cage...dats it...it was a stupid task in the first place...

u see i am not much disappointed to see aanchal as the winner...am dissappointed to see her doing nothing and being a winner...what BULL...

personally i never liked mohit and suchit after all they selected AANCHAL over aanna and pooj,...and look like they dug their own graves 🤣

suchit could have won becoz he had fine maority with him...i actually cant believe tht aanchal has won
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same here. It was truly a waste of a season. Never been so disappointed in Roadies. Don't know if I ll watch from next season.. Its losing its charm. Bcoz, now I am feeling even this show has been getting scripted since sometime. 🥱
Novarieaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

this is bad on the part of the show...HAVE THEY TOTALLY RAN OUT OF MONEY...so they couldnt afford to put new tasks for the finale...for god sake its the finale dammit...F-I-N-A-L-E so it should have been a deadly of what we have seen...

breaking three glasses and reaching a cage...dats it...it was a stupid task in the first place...

u see i am not much disappointed to see aanchal as the winner...am dissappointed to see her doing nothing and being a winner...what BULL...

personally i never liked mohit and suchit after all they selected AANCHAL over aanna and pooj,...and look like they dug their own graves 🤣

suchit could have won becoz he had fine maority with him...i actually cant believe tht aanchal has won

But keeping aside all the things Suchit and Mohit had done ...we cant actually deny that they were more deserving . 
I agree ..i wudn't have been this much disappointed with Anchal's win , had she  beaten them convincingly in tasks ...but she won only b'coz of luck and ppl's hatred towards Mohit  
Edited by Arine_123 - 12 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They wanted Anchal to win .. If they wanted a girl to win .. then it would have been Pooja or Anamika ... May be there is something with Raghu-Rajeev and Anchal...As we all know casting couch does exist in Entertainment world
caliocgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
VERY VERY DISAPPOINTING... :(... i wanted Suchit to win this season.. i was all shattered when he got out... after suchit, Mohit was deserving one... WHY ANCHAL... EX rodies and Purane rodies didnt think for a sec? just because someone has luck throughout you cannot hate him... all these makes it looks like if roadies is scripted.. i dont know if i will be watching next season... i am very disappointed Takla brothers...