Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZuniZ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Sorry for the essay but it isn't often that I get a chance for some brainstorming discussions, something which I really enjoy. Hence, I grab a chance whenever I can (:

np there, even i am replying in long essays😆. totally there with you . Discussing on sensible matters is worth it. Rather than mockery thats seems to be this forums life line these days, now wonder not many 'new' ppl join in the forum for discuissions. some views are just, not views really😕😆.

like one 'light'  version yesterday was. Piya should bang her head somehwere. or somone should hit her head hard to remember things, i was like😳😳😳. Almost like its her fault to forget things to start with. Dont mind me saying this . but JiYa fans who newly joined seem very equal in their whatever few views towards the dou, (not much comments here adn there as i guess eventhey realized its better to just keep their heads in tehir ATs with the few active ppl around here) than AP fans who claim both sides, but actually care for one, and expect the other to only bring joy and never complications and that in portions to not take over the other.

Anyways, i await AP interctions and hope, hope! for writers to give up the drags. there is so much more to see with AP before its to late. The sidetracks are honestly a torture sometimes. speciall the ongoing one with the engagment.

Edited by ZuniZ - 12 years ago
ZuniZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoisonedHeart

You know when i saw chand admiting to Piyas love for abhay and its strenght before the leap, i was like finally! but now he is back:( i so looked forward for ChandPiya scenes after those lines. i still do😃. love Piyas scenes with Chandu nd Haso:)

Sensible Post👍🏼

yea, even today, her injury dragged him out😆. I guess that'll be her routing onwards to find out abt things.
but i didnt get the end. 'this is for you Piya' what did the werewolfs fights ave to do with Piya...sooner or later he had to face them. And well, i am assured nothing will happen so, nothing to worry.

agreed, i really enjoyed the chand and Piyas scenes. well hope for Chand fast change of mind and more such scenes,lol.

thnx😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ZuniZ

Oh i had personally no issue with Abhays Push and draws to start with, although it did pull off at some points, and well, Maithalis lookalike might be the reason, or was the reason, even if that is and was the case things should or could still ne differently handled. however root 'start' of this goes back to Abhay, if we seek that:)

Apart from the frustration that Pia resembles his lost love, I could never really get the need to behave that way with Pia. So I will stick to this interpretation. And of course, Pia was attracted to him since day 1, so to make her 'hate' him.

Chand and creatives. Well its obvious that his own survival comes first, even over Haseena at some point. Taking the last time he cooperated with her was only to stop Maithali from gaining that strenght with Piyas blood. so yet again he did it for himself and the clan rather than for Haseena or Abhay, let be Piya. He didnt or doesnt seem to much of consern for Abhay in priority, if he sticks around with him is rather cause he enjoyed the games? or enjoy to have ppl playing it his way?😕...like he always laughs when things get serious. Cause if he things Abhay is such a pain and bugs him with it, he can simply turn to the supersiors and take the humilaition if thats what he is scared of but later on be 'at peace' that he wants like he said' u werent her for 1 year and we were at peace'🥱.
But there r some points of feelings and understanding deep down indeed, taking the time where he understood Piyas love for abhay and its strenght wich creatives apparently just forgot like thousand other things. Or the time after the ritual(which Piya ran to find the so called parents who just walked off😕), the Chand Piya convos, gave and example of understaning. That was actually the point where i got eager for more and more ChandPiya scenes😆, simply loved it!

Chand does acknowledge Pia's love for Abhay and vice-versa. He just doesn't approve of it for obvious reasons. And yes, for him, his survival comes above everything else. His 'responsibility' towards the clan :P
As far as putting up with Abhay is concerned, I still think it is probably because of Haseena because even though he ultimately chooses survival over her as well, but he does care for her, I've seen that. But I'm pretty sure ultimately it will be shown that he loves Abhay as well though it is not being portrayed so as of now but the EK is a master at changing character sketches.

No Vampire Hero have taken so long that Abhay has to rather embrace the undeniable bond he is in and deal with it. he needs some lessons from Edward and Stefan! Even Damon!😆😆
As for the R's. Are! they r ro busy with their haaahooo words and neckmoves darling. Lets hope at least Haseena wont forget her words thnx to creatives all of a sudden,lol.
oh and PS. Carlisle is the man! rocking.

You know if A and R's have still not come to terms with this situation i dont know how long volturi aka superiors will take🥱. I dont even think they'll give AP and option for turning into a vampire.  

I LOVE Carlisle! Man, he was SO cool! Probably the only character I liked more than Edward himself in TL. I really really REALLY wish to see Carlisle in Chand and Edward in Abhay. I do see traces of Esme in Haseena lately post leap (:

Well, hampire stories heroines will always be in danger for the vampire sake, as have been the case for elena and bella even after knwoing the truths. so thats never gonna stop. But that she can support him, like when she said lets go the hospital i wont let you be distracted by the blood( i was so expecting a scene on that😕) or how she treated Sid all on her own, or the times she defended him of exposure, if she knew everything would ofcourse make her even stronger. She is ofcourse among the few strongest characaters on the show in all aspects overally, beeing in the harms way doesnt really make her weak, its the circumstances. But its getting dragged, and just as she was abt to know everything, and that al on her own one way or the other, cause Abhay didnt say anything, they came up with a leap🥱. not complaining, like the athmosphere more now, but they should speed things up.

And clearly she has a right to know.  and specially after all thats happened. the creatives, i donno what they r waiting for, to just drag and drag and end this show with union?😕. there is so much to see after that, AP against the complications!

EK is known for dragging tracks, Zuni and EK is known to show useless things and ultimately drag the main aspect of the show. We just need to deal with it. We can't do anything *Sigh*

np there, even i am replying in long essays😆. totally there with you . Discussing on sensible matters is worth it. Rather than mockery thats seems to be this forums life line these days, now wonder not many 'new' ppl join in the forum for discuissions. some views are just, not views really😕😆.

I'm glad to have a few people thinking like me. Mockery is something I am well accustomed to but an overdose does get to me. 'm not saying one should always be serious and have essay-worth discussions but there should me a mix and this forum doesn't offer me the enjoyment which I otherwise get in healthy and brainstorming debates because people don't think at that level.

like one 'light'  version yesterday was. Piya should bang her head somehwere. or somone should hit her head hard to remember things, i was like😳😳😳. Almost like its her fault to forget things to start with. Dont mind me saying this . but JiYa fans who newly joined seem very equal in their whatever few views towards the dou, (not much comments here adn there as i guess eventhey realized its better to just keep their heads in tehir ATs with the few active ppl around here) than AP fans who claim both sides, but actually care for one, and expect the other to only bring joy and never complications and that in portions to not take over the other.

Honestly, I don't get the 'satire' behind majority of the 'fun posts' as people like to call them because it is so evident that they're masking their mockery and indirect bashing for a character behind their 'humour'. I haven't had a chance to interact with too many Jiya fans so I won't say much but I'm well aware of people claiming to be AbhIya fans when it's so evident that they only belong to Team Abhay and put up with Pia only and only because they know that ultimately she is the one who'll end up with Abhay. And now with Jiya in the picture, they're forced to be on Team AbhIya because they can't see Abhay lose his 'love' again though they doubt Pia even deserves Abhay. And these same people for whom AbhIya have suddenly become 'Soulmates' will not have a problem if tomorrow, Abhay hooks up with another girl and they feel she's more 'worthy' of him than Pia like they used to feel Maithili was more 'worthy' before she was shown evil 😆

Anyways, i await AP interctions and hope, hope! for writers to give up the drags. there is so much more to see with AP before its to late. The sidetracks are honestly a torture sometimes. speciall the ongoing one with the engagment.

I totally agree with you. Neel-Panchi are getting wayy too much limelight and screenspace and adding absolutely 0 to the main plot of the show. Sidetracks are suppose to boost the main plot and not compromise on it. Honestly, now, it's been 8 months with no proper focus on AP. How long are we suppose to be patient and wait for the story to 'build up'? 😕

Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
ZuniZ thumbnail

And there you got another long essay as reply. Was nice discussing hun😃.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
chand is back to square one...he knows his son nature...when it comes to piya...abhay will never stop or listen...i thought he will be thankful to piya that she brought his son back to life but then here everything is back to square one for chand regarding AbhiYa's love...but then though he claims that he is a vampire..there is no name of emotions in them...but deep down he is still having those emotions in him...he loves his son abhay alot...and he knows how to save his son...infact he loves both his sons sid-abhay equally...but then sid destroyed his life for not understanding the emotions of love that ChanDeena have for him...abhay knows that no matter how much chand is against his pyar ki ek kahani for piya...chand always stood by him and for his love...abhay knows deep down his father have a human emotions in him

as for haseena...she is the bestest and hottest mother ever...pre-leap she alwaus doubt about piya's love for abhay..she always thought that piya is trying to take advantage of  her resemblance of maithilli to make abhay fall in love with her and also she is a threat for their exposure...but then when she tries to mingle with piya...she gets to know that piya is a sweetheart...pure soul...and tried to understand AbhiYa love...but then post-leap she completely understand the love of AbhiYa and she wants piya to be his son's wife forever...and she is very thankful to piya for bringing her son back to life...she was waiting for younger son for 1 year...she already lost her elder son...she have grieve for that...as she loves the elder son...and his death pierce her heart...but her younger son trapped in the frozen curse killed her...she feels lonely...she wants her son back...and for the whole 1 year she has been visiting the area where abhay is frozen that shows how much she loves her son...and now the main supporter of AbhiYa love in the whole vampire clan...she is the bestest mom...

as for abhay...when its piya and her family...he is very stubborn and rock solid in his decision to sacrifice his life for piya and piya only
PoisonedHeart thumbnail

yea, even today, her injury dragged him out😆. I guess that'll be her routing onwards to find out abt things.
but i didnt get the end. 'this is for you Piya' what did the werewolfs fights ave to do with Piya...sooner or later he had to face them. And well, i am assured nothing will happen so, nothing to worry.

agreed, i really enjoyed the chand and Piyas scenes. well hope for Chand fast change of mind and more such scenes,lol.

thnx😊

haha, yea, poor girl have to get injured to drag out sadu Abhay 😆
@this is for you... well agreed, but it was like more a lovers farewell of sort.
Me eagerly waiting for fatherinlaw -daughterinlaw scenes too. With these drags i guess that would make it next year. if the show runs that long ofcourse,lol🥱

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with every word you said, Zuni. And don't worry, I'm not one of those people who gets scared by 'essays' 😉
Hope to interact more with you in the future (:
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Zuni..I apologise to have read your post so late..& all I can say is it is marvellous👏..& please keep writing dear..its a great feeling to have awesome writers like you..!!🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Nice post, Zuni! I don't see too many sensible ones which actually pertain to the show and it's relevant track these days. 

See, I do agree with Chand that Pia and Abhay's love for her is the root cause of their problems. However, I feel it's unreasonable to 'blame' her for the same. True, for Chand it's about their survival and I guess he is the one who shows us that vampires indeed have no humanity because he just sees how Pia is endangering them, and doesn't consider the times she saved them. That's a vampire for you so I will not blame him. Vampires are suppose to be heartless creatures. Abhay and Haseena still haven't left their humanity behind fully and that's the reason we still see emotions in them. 
Repetition of dialogues seem to be the Rs forte, Chand's 'Stay away from Pia' to Abhay and Abhay's 'Stay away from me' to Pia being the most favourite. I, too, am tired of these drags and I wish the Cvs realise that the Rs need to stop talking and start acting and DEAL with the fact that no one can stop this forbidden love from blooming further, hence, plan their strategies accordingly.
One more thing, I've seen enough of Pia being portrayed as Abhay's weakness now. It's high time it's shown that she can be his strength as well (:

Oh My god Neethz..👏you never allow me to stop praising you yaar..I am sure you write in sleep also will become equally awesome article or write up..GOD the above highlighted sentence..needs a special jaadu ki jhappi..🤗because I am wanting the same..& dint know where to bang my head..and how to express it ..in a sophisticated way..& you did it..!! 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Thnx😊
@sensible...glad mine was one then, even i dont see sensible posts much here.

@Chand. i agree n disagree😛. if we seek root fault in this, its Abhay feeling and his mood swings to start with. And by that i mean the initial start. If it was only safety, he could have done it in lot different ways, even keeping his distance. without beeing involved with her as much. The initial humiliations had no reason and only lead for more involvment. let say he pushed away with words but dragged her close with actions. And as for the problems, it would be only Abhays problem, but they choose to be involved so there should not be such a complain there. as for recent problems  Siddhart holds a big responsibility.
And Chand beeing a true vampire. Thats exactly what i mean by beeing practicall.  his actions should go beyond the momentray right and wrong, he should be practical and logical in whatever logic can be found in this. Abhay cant be handled by words. The be heartless, be a vampire , eaither leave him or stand with him, for ur own heartless safety, there is no middle here.

They serioulsy need new lines🥱, and not ones they'l repeat like 3 days constantly.

Rs need to stop talking and start acting and DEAL with the fact that no one can stop this forbidden love from blooming further, hence, plan their strategies accordingly.

Thats my point, even Abhay cant stop it with his Stay away mission. so act towards it than against it. we need some 'Cullens' here🤔.

@Piya... the irony is, even if they have been eachothers weakness at some points, in other situations they have been portrayed as a unbelivable strenght, specially Piya considering various situations, specially the recent one. So its not portrayed that way even if some viewers based on personal desired translation express it in the direction, And chand saying it, is or was kinda his charcater, doesnt mean he was right fully. A contrast is even there,  just before the leap we had chand insisting on telling Piya everything and how he almost defended Piyas love for Abhay and its strenght in his words to haseena, and now he is back to square one🤔. But if we are deep to some extent and neutral towards our views, the obvious is that Piya changed and saved this vampires above having her and Abhays love as a weakness.

Brilliant both of you.👏.oh it was such a apleasyre to read to awesome writers like you.⭐️.pour your thoughts out ..God Bless you and as for @sensible posts..I am not there for sure..mera toh hamesha madness hota hai & I apologise for that..kya karoon control hi nahin hota yaar..ABHIYA/VISU make me go Bonkers seriously!!🤗