Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Raichands suffering from non-realization syndrome?

ZuniZ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Are Raichands suffering from some non-realization syndrome?😆

Abhay, after all thats happened standing strong on his 'stay away' mission, without realizing that it wont work! neaither can you stay away, nor will the saving missions leave the confused girl at peace to stop getting closer one way or the other yaar! And no i wasnt convinced by the heroic selfless speech this time, even if he was looking superhot, we have just come to far for that to work, cause basically the firefly theory beholds true even stronger this time after seeing the firefly finding the fire , even hidden and out of reach. And well, worried that she'll turn into ashes? she didnt care, and a erased memory didnt work eaither...so keeping her close, burning her and mending her works the best. beholds the safest , for all. Specially that now even your enemies try to use this distance, use her to reach you. So here you should listen to your seniors😃, once Chand said , let her know, she has the strenght for it, and now even Haseena is trying to make you realize. 
From creative point of it, its obviously there for drag porpuses, but well, there should be some sense point in it aswell, so i hope they dont plan a long run with this drag.

And aha! Chand! with his famous repetetive lines🥱  Your love caused this, your loved caused that?😕 really?...exposure? and who has always been taking of the situation? Abhay and Piya right?...if they mess up something they take care of it aswell. Taking the last time Piya actually saved Chand from an exposure his own son planned for him.
And werewolfes beeing after the Raichands...where is the love to be blamed for that...that was all an insiders doing...and well Abhay had to fight for the survival. (speaking of, how come the werewolfs are not mad over the fact that one of their clan actually cooperated with a vampire? instead of banging on the one who killed him in a fair battle where the werewolf was the one to attack?🤔).
You seem a practical minded man...ermmm, vampire,lol. Then act pratctical , instead of  complaining and giving him the repetitve speech over and over again, realize that your marshmallow vampire son is different and stubborn, Just as his Piya, whom happens to be a mirror image of Maithali(shouldnt that ring some practical bells,lol), eaither stay with him or if you want ur own safety, let go, and as he said tell the superiors abt his disobey.  You cant keep him in the middle, so much should have been realized after , what is it, 200 years?😆...or even if not that, just these 2 recent years...he went against vampire logic? he 'feelt'? His love found him and saved him beyond all barriers of the supernatural logic? Hi stands in front of you , back to the cold and monsteous vampire world because of  a kamzor insan's strenght? ...i am not talking feelings, hatred or love here, i am talking handling it practically, means seeing that its undeniable and will be involved one way or the other, so act like a heartless vampire as claimed, and put aside like or dislike in this, and get involved practically!...follow him as a shadow, to protect him and your clan from exposure or danger...that works better if not fully but at least better than standing against him with words , turning him against you. At the end of it Abhay or Piya dont care whom they have to stand against ( with  good reason ofcourse) when it comes to their bond, eaither they are with or apart from eachother. So embrace it rather than attacking it.
Creatives , Chand was on the development line just before the leap, now you turned him back🥱.

Haseena...she is spared😆...she understood the situation. even if we say, not feelt it as much cause of the whole vampire nature, but for once understood it and that practically, even if the change was sudden.

Guess the syndrome have only attacked the males this time😆
Edited by ZuniZ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o.Soha.o thumbnail

so keeping her close, burning her and mending her works the best.
^^

🤣. That was very romantic...ermm...aggresivly romantic.

I agree with most. the need to stop dragging. even the be close but not with her havent started yet ...just a whole week of drag, with the only development to see was Piya saving Abhay , Jay is falling for Piya, Abhay doing more neckmoves!😆 Chand showing his fangs!oh and yea, Abhay and Piya looking even hotter😉.

the werewolfes, they have been on their way to attack for 4 days now😳
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
-Jasmine- thumbnail

My exact thaughts. you expressed it in a lot more fun way though.lol

burn her and mend her?loool
but true, even if they want to put aside feelings and desires. Beeing practical would involve them eaither way.

@werweolfs, even i was thinking the same?...maybe they dont know abt the betrayal?
ZuniZ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sohanax

so keeping her close, burning her and mending her works the best.
^^

🤣. That was very romantic...ermm...aggresivly romantic.

Yea, what to do...we have to force some convincment into this Sadu one way or the other. Bichari Piya is anyways always ready for injuries to just have him close...so be it

I agree with most. the need to stop dragging. even the be close but not with her havent started yet ...just a whole week of drag, with the only development to see was Piya saving Abhay , Jay is falling for Piya, Abhay doing more neckmoves!😆 Chand showing his fangs!oh and yea, Abhay and Piya looking even hotter😉.

I am tired, tired! on this drags. its a good thing they have such strong main couple and above that they did a great job with the thir lead, our werewolf goes so well with Piya, the trio will be intresting to watch. and well yes, they r keeping us hooked despite of the torturus drags. and speaking of drags this drunkard secens of Misha, doesnt come fun to me at all😕, its getting annoying now, and above that they let a drunkie drive the MC?😕.lol

haha, yea, abhay is doing some new neckmoves, guess he have done some training down there in the grave. Chands fangs, yea, the were good to see...but plz no more!lol i like him as he is.
Piya is a delight in looks always, recently hot and happeninh, Abhay during the tuesday episode was heat baby.
the werewolfes, they have been on their way to attack for 4 days now😳

and there wll be at least 5 more days🥱

ZuniZ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Jasmine-

My exact thaughts. you expressed it in a lot more fun way though.lol

burn her and mend her?loool
but true, even if they want to put aside feelings and desires. Beeing practical would involve them eaither way.

@werweolfs, even i was thinking the same?...maybe they dont know abt the betrayal?

oh, thnx😆

yea, that was a bit harsh wasnt it😛. well, how else can we make him understand?lol

exactly, even if have some logic here, it says embrace it.

@ww,thats the only possiblity...but a question should rise why this fight even happened to start with.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post, Zuni! I don't see too many sensible ones which actually pertain to the show and it's relevant track these days. 
See, I do agree with Chand that Pia and Abhay's love for her is the root cause of their problems. However, I feel it's unreasonable to 'blame' her for the same. True, for Chand it's about their survival and I guess he is the one who shows us that vampires indeed have no humanity because he just sees how Pia is endangering them, and doesn't consider the times she saved them. That's a vampire for you so I will not blame him. Vampires are suppose to be heartless creatures. Abhay and Haseena still haven't left their humanity behind fully and that's the reason we still see emotions in them. 
Repetition of dialogues seem to be the Rs forte, Chand's 'Stay away from Pia' to Abhay and Abhay's 'Stay away from me' to Pia being the most favourite. I, too, am tired of these drags and I wish the Cvs realise that the Rs need to stop talking and start acting and DEAL with the fact that no one can stop this forbidden love from blooming further, hence, plan their strategies accordingly.
One more thing, I've seen enough of Pia being portrayed as Abhay's weakness now. It's high time it's shown that she can be his strength as well (:
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
ZuniZ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Nice post, Zuni! I don't see too many sensible ones which actually pertain to the show and it's relevant track these days. 

See, I do agree with Chand that Pia and Abhay's love for her is the root cause of their problems. However, I feel it's unreasonable to 'blame' her for the same. True, for Chand it's about their survival and I guess he is the one who shows us that vampires indeed have no humanity because he just sees how Pia is endangering them, and doesn't consider the times she saved them. That's a vampire for you so I will not blame him. Vampires are suppose to be heartless creatures. Abhay and Haseena still haven't left their humanity behind fully and that's the reason we still see emotions in them. 
Repetition of dialogues seem to be the Rs forte, Chand's 'Stay away from Pia' to Abhay and Abhay's 'Stay away from me' to Pia being the most favourite. I, too, am tired of these drags and I wish the Cvs realise that the Rs need to stop talking and start acting and DEAL with the fact that no one can stop this forbidden love from blooming further, hence, plan their strategies accordingly.
One more thing, I've seen enough of Pia being portrayed as Abhay's weakness now. It's high time it's shown that she can be his strength as well (:

Thnx😊
@sensible...glad mine was one then, even i dont see sensible posts much here.

@Chand. i agree n disagree😛. if we seek root fault in this, its Abhay feeling and his mood swings to start with. And by that i mean the initial start. If it was only safety, he could have done it in lot different ways, even keeping his distance. without beeing involved with her as much. The initial humiliations had no reason and only lead for more involvment. let say he pushed away with words but dragged her close with actions. And as for the problems, it would be only Abhays problem, but they choose to be involved so there should not be such a complain there. as for recent problems  Siddhart holds a big responsibility.
And Chand beeing a true vampire. Thats exactly what i mean by beeing practicall.  his actions should go beyond the momentray right and wrong, he should be practical and logical in whatever logic can be found in this. Abhay cant be handled by words. The be heartless, be a vampire , eaither leave him or stand with him, for ur own heartless safety, there is no middle here.

They serioulsy need new lines🥱, and not ones they'l repeat like 3 days constantly.

Rs need to stop talking and start acting and DEAL with the fact that no one can stop this forbidden love from blooming further, hence, plan their strategies accordingly.

Thats my point, even Abhay cant stop it with his Stay away mission. so act towards it than against it. we need some 'Cullens' here🤔.

@Piya... the irony is, even if they have been eachothers weakness at some points, in other situations they have been portrayed as a unbelivable strenght, specially Piya considering various situations, specially the recent one. So its not portrayed that way even if some viewers based on personal desired translation express it in the direction, And chand saying it, is or was kinda his charcater, doesnt mean he was right fully. A contrast is even there,  just before the leap we had chand insisting on telling Piya everything and how he almost defended Piyas love for Abhay and its strenght in his words to haseena, and now he is back to square one🤔. But if we are deep to some extent and neutral towards our views, the obvious is that Piya changed and saved this vampires above having her and Abhays love as a weakness.
Edited by ZuniZ - 12 years ago
-Jasmine- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZuniZ

oh, thnx😆

yea, that was a bit harsh wasnt it😛. well, how else can we make him understand?lol

exactly, even if have some logic here, it says embrace it.

@ww,thats the only possiblity...but a question should rise why this fight even happened to start with.

True, we need to grab him and push in some realization😆.

@werewolfes, yea...i guess they were just blinded by revenger, as they were waiting for a moment like this.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Thnx😊
@sensible...glad mine was one then, even i dont see sensible posts much here.

😆

@Chand. i agree n disagree😛. if we seek root fault in this, its Abhay feeling and his mood swings to start with. And by that i mean the initial start. If it was only safety, he could have done it in lot different ways, even keeping his distance. without beeing involved with her as much. The initial humiliations had no reason and only lead for more involvment. let say he pushed away with words but dragged her close with actions. And as for the problems, it would be only Abhays problem, but they choose to be involved so there should not be such a complain there. as for recent problems  Siddhart holds a big responsibility.
And Chand beeing a true vampire. Thats exactly what i mean by beeing practicall.  his actions should go beyond the momentray right and wrong, he should be practical and logical in whatever logic can be found in this. Abhay cant be handled by words. The be heartless, be a vampire , eaither leave him or stand with him, for ur own heartless safety, there is no middle here.

I agree that Abhay, in a quest to push Pia away from himself has always drawn her closer and his initial rudeness was uncalled for. I, till date, justify it as Abhay's frustration on Pia because she had the same face as Maithili? Who know? *shrugs*
As far as Chand goes, something tells me he is keeping up with Abhay only for Haseena's sake. Along with Pia, he holds Abhay responsible as well. Yet, I still feel that he somewhere has a place for Abhay in his heart and thus, wants him to be safe as well? I've always been confused regarding whether Chand is capable of such emotions or not and truthfully, I've never bothered to dwell deep enough into his character to clear off my confusion anyway. But from whatever I make out, for Chand, his survival comes first and I understand how Pia is threatening it because apparently, it is against the rules of the vampire world to fall in love with a human and Chand being Abhay's guardian can also fall in trouble. The confusion arises because of Chandeena's conversation post Pia's accident by Danish where Abhay had clearly said that they can let him go if they want and Chand said he wanted Abhay to act like puppets in his hand. The Cvs never really focussed much on that aspect afterwards. Maybe conveniently forgotten (:

They serioulsy need new lines🥱, and not ones they'l repeat like 3 days constantly.

Rs need to stop talking and start acting and DEAL with the fact that no one can stop this forbidden love from blooming further, hence, plan their strategies accordingly.

Thats my point, even Abhay cant stop it with his Stay away mission. so act towards it than against it. we need some 'Cullens' here🤔.

True. The Cullens weren't this scared of EdWella, that they're threatening their 'survival', neither did Edward take forever to accept Bella and their love. Rather, everyone stood together against the Volturri and I was hoping for the same attitude with the Rs but I've been disappointed on that front so far.

@Piya... the irony is, even if they have been eachothers weakness at some points, in other situations they have been portrayed as a unbelivable strenght, specially Piya considering various situations, specially the recent one. So its not portrayed that way even if some viewers based on personal desired translation express it in the direction, And chand saying it, is or was kinda his charcater, doesnt mean he was right fully. A contrast is even there,  just before the leap we had chand insisting on telling Piya everything and how he almost defended Piyas love for Abhay and its strenght in his words to haseena, and now he is back to square one🤔. But if we are deep to some extent and neutral towards our views, the obvious is that Piya changed and saved this vampires above having her and Abhays love as a weakness.

Pia is Abhay's strength and he is hers. I don't deny that and it is only and only Pia who could and did bring Abhay back. But they're focussing more on the weakness and that is what is bothering me. How all of Abhay's and the Rs enemy could take advantage of their love and use Pia to get through Abhay. I want Pia to be portrayed as someone who can't be used by just anyone and everyone against the Rs but for that she needs to KNOW what the supernatural world is all about and till that happens, she won't be able to stand by Abhay and be his strength. So it comes down to how the writers should think in terms of equipping Pia fully with the supernatural world now like Bella and Elena. They knew every fricckin' thing happening and hence, could prove to be amazing supports to Edward and Stamon respectively.

Sorry for the essay but it isn't often that I get a chance for some brainstorming discussions, something which I really enjoy. Hence, I grab a chance whenever I can (:
PoisonedHeart thumbnail

Are Raichands suffering from some non-realization syndrome?😆

They seem to do😆

And no i wasnt convinced by the heroic selfless speech this time, even if he was looking superhot, we have just come to far for that to work,

nope, the Hot😳 sight didnt help eaither😆😆

...so keeping her close, burning her and mending her works the best. beholds the safest , for all. 

🤣 unbelivable!. yep, bichari Piya getting injured is a routin now, how would ther story go on otherwsie, he wont come out of the shadows any other way🥱😆

You know when i saw chand admiting to Piyas love for abhay and its strenght before the leap, i was like finally! but now he is back:( i so looked forward for ChandPiya scenes after those lines. i still do😃. love Piyas scenes with Chandu nd Haso:)

Sensible Post👍🏼