Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pixienasrin

omg...I am totally flabburgusted ...it was 1 of the most beautiful ff i have read in recent times...beautiful:D

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: leeseunggilove

im glad i read this pree..its a wonderfully poignant piece..even if you are nt a SwaRon shipper.this OS wud definately make u one..i loved sharon's devotion..how love can change ypu in different ways and make u stronger and invincible from the world..altho u killed swayam..kya bigada hai uss pyaare ladke ne tera..

its a well written piece..next time write something happy :)

Thanks. I love killing people just like that. ðŸ˜›
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya_D3

ur pree right...??

hi,im saumya...!!! 
WOW...this OS almost made me cry...!!! wow...just wow...amazing...!!!! 
speechless..!! i cant think of anything else to write...!!!! 

Hey Saumya, Thanks. That means a lot to me!
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Honestly i had read this OS in September 2012, i suppose but i never commented and seriously i dunno why i didn't. I have read this OS only 2 times because i am a very jolly and happy go person and emotions as such is very difficult for me to handle. It just broke me to even think dead Swayam. But frankly this was such an amazing piece that i couldn't wait to comment now. I dunno if you write on them still, but please do write more. I personally request you to write on them but please no more tragedies, this girl over here is a very delicate heart.LOL!

This is painfully beautiful and something which i just can not explain in simple words!

-Marium
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Marium-

Honestly i had read this OS in September 2012, i suppose but i never commented and seriously i dunno why i didn't. I have read this OS only 2 times because i am a very jolly and happy go person and emotions as such is very difficult for me to handle. It just broke me to even think dead Swayam. But frankly this was such an amazing piece that i couldn't wait to comment now. I dunno if you write on them still, but please do write more. I personally request you to write on them but please no more tragedies, this girl over here is a very delicate heart.LOL!

This is painfully beautiful and something which i just can not explain in simple words!

-Marium

Thanks Marium... I just found out last night that people still read this. It's heartwarming.

I'm more of an angst person, so this comes easier than happy go lucky. I've written quite a few OSes on SwaRon till last year. But I stopped watching D3. I write on Buddy Project now... Let me know if you wish to read those.

Thanks a lot for the love!!
pehlanasha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

Thanks Marium... I just found out last night that people still read this. It's heartwarming.

I'm more of an angst person, so this comes easier than happy go lucky. I've written quite a few OSes on SwaRon till last year. But I stopped watching D3. I write on Buddy Project now... Let me know if you wish to read those.

Thanks a lot for the love!!

Oh, sorry as i don't read on anyone except SwaRon, not even on any other couple/character of D3 so i am not exactly interested in Buddy project. Sorry.

Well, i dun think so that i have read all your OSes on SwaRon so kindly give me the list of them with links?

CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazysky

it was so ... am speechless... dont know what to say... heart touching

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: g2o2rsxd

It's so beautifully written..i have tears in my eyes...this post just touched my heart :)

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel56

very few ppl can touch our heart and ur writing did that i never thought that i m gonna say this for sharon but i m sorry for her and it because of u

Thanks. And I'm sorry for making you feel bad.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: SugarCubes

Ohk I knw I'm tooo late bt came 2 knw abt it now only!!!! It was awesum!!!! Maar dala swayam ko!!!! Bt luv d way Sharon luvs him him!!! So sweet!!!!!! Nd Rey nd sharon's frndship, really awesum!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!

-Ishita

Thanks...