khushi's jalebis and arnav's sugar level!!!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
omg omg omg omg
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
now i got the actual meaning of
khushi's Mount Everest of jaleebis full sweetness
and arnav has noneπŸ˜†what an irony but what a sweet concept
that is...Arnav actually needs someone sweet who can bring
sweetness and happiness in his life and that one is our angel khushi
who is sweeter than any jalebi or barfi omg
what a beautiful combination!!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
One caveat... too much sweetness can kill a diabetic.πŸ˜‰
Sanlicious thumbnail

I agree πŸ˜³

Khushi can develop sweetness in Arnav πŸ˜

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Poor Arnav, he's only 28 and suffers from Diabetes!!!...no wonder the guy stays angry all of the time, meetha khanay ko jo nahi milta, poor baby! Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i can't believe that arnav has diabetes...he is so young...yehi umar hai meeta khane ke liye...

there is no sweetness in his life...he needs someone who looks after him dearly...i know his sister anjali takes care of him...i mean someone special in his life...he should get married...so that his wife takes care of him...and brings sweetness in his life...and the wife is none other than khushi
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i can't believe that arnav has diabetes...he is so young...yehi umar hai meeta khane ke liye...

there is no sweetness in his life...he needs someone who looks after him dearly...i know his sister anjali takes care of him...i mean someone special in his life...he should get married...so that his wife takes care of him...and brings sweetness in his life...and the wife is none other than khushi

Khushi is too young and bubbly to be a responsible wife yet . As Arnav has to break his ego, Khushi also to become more responsible . she is still a child . But I think Once she falls in love - she will change too.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Khushi is too young and bubbly to be a responsible wife yet . As Arnav has to break his ego, Khushi also to become more responsible . she is still a child . But I think Once she falls in love - she will change too.

i agree with you...even i meant in the future...she is still a child..of course...since she is just 18 years old...but with khushi protectiveness..matured thinking...she is a responsible wife in future...arnav is very lucky

khushi is 18 years old...and arnav is 28 years old...they have 10 years age gap...wow thats way too long a gap of age differences...but when its true love and passion...love doesn't bother...
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

lolz... no person is too young to have diabetes cuz its not a disease developed from too many sweets its due to the amount of insulin in your body...

lecture apart... Im just thinkin on how this will work wit Khushi's jalebi mountains that poor Arnav has to resist...
but ofcourse like sunaina said Khushi needs to mature up a bit and Arnav needs to soften up...
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i agree with you...even i meant in the future...she is still a child..of course...since she is just 18 years old...but with khushi protectiveness..matured thinking...she is a responsible wife in future...arnav is very lucky

khushi is 18 years old...and arnav is 28 years old...they have 10 years age gap...wow thats way too long a gap of age differences...but when its true love and passion...love doesn't bother...

About 20 years ago when I had just turned 18 , 28 was supposed to be a good age for my bridegroom πŸ˜†

How perception change !!!

What was the differnce of age betweem Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet?
Or Scarlet O hara and Rhet Butler ? Or Jane eyer and Mr. Rochester?

These are all iconic lovers of minimum 15 years age differnce.

So 10 years age difference is quite romantic. Isnt it ?

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

About 20 years ago when I had just turned 18 , 28 was supposed to be a good age for my bridegroom πŸ˜†

How perception change !!!

What was the differnce of age betweem Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet?
Or Scarlet O hara and Rhet Butler ? Or Jane eyer and Mr. Rochester?

These are all iconic lovers of minimum 15 years age differnce.

So 10 years age difference is quite romantic. Isnt it ?

10 years of age difference is very romantic...and i can't wait for the love to blossom into passion...eternal love...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago