Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pearl27

Aiyoo! TA blew away all our happiness from yesterday by supporting his mom to PadmaπŸ˜•. But atleast he was very clear to Padma that she does not have any rights to talk about GW1 and he is helping her just for MM and ThulzπŸ˜ƒ. Super aapu for Padma and he placed her in a proper placeπŸ˜‰. She deserves more than this.

Lesson # 1: Don't react in Thendral right after some super scene is shown...wait till next episode to reactπŸ˜•...lol pearl this is what i learned🀣...and yea as Gunthy said as long as he doesn't go tell sorry to his mom its fine with me...if he say sorry it will clearly show that he acted and those words means nothing till he really get to know her planπŸ˜•.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks TTfan for the wonderful upodate.

Yesterday Tamil has scold GW for supporitng Padma but Today he has scold Padma for supporitng his mother. It is a disappointment for us for Tamil still supporting GW but when anybody talk something about our mother what we will do we will definetly scold them back. So Tamil scold Padma was right in a son point of view because she talk bad about his mother so he couln't tolerate and shout at her. In thendral fans point of view what he did was not right. When will Padma and GW is going to thirunthufy.

Today the ganja episode is boring. Anand and Shamla has escape from the ganja issue but Mohan is going to get in trouble with the ganja issue. When MOhan beg Vishwa for save his father that was very touchy he prove that he could do anything to save his father.How Mohan is going to escape from this issue.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for your amazing update TTfan! πŸ˜ƒ Your first update is really very well written. πŸ‘πŸΌ

A good episode. TA was good today. It is obvious that his words to his mother were true yesterday. Someone like our TA can't let anyone close to him be insulted by another person. I liked that. Well TA, you will soon see that the Gutter Number 2 is much better than your mother if you come to know about her broker job. You are going to be ashamed like anything, better don't get heart attack. :P

Oh Kumaran, focus on a track and finish the irritating ones first instead of dragging all the side tracks. I hope the guy who is following Mohan does not let him to take kanja. I feel sorry for him, he is willing to do everything for his father now. MM will be proud of him, but won't be happy that he went to see Vishwa again. 

Tomorrow the annoying Aanandh scene. πŸ₯± I hope Shyamala gives some dose to everyone including her hubby and comes to know about MM being in PS because of Vishwa and she should be adament in getting MM out of the case. πŸ˜•

I missed Thulasi in the show, but atleast no Dharman this week! 
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks TTfan for the super duper update...appreciate your effort in putting it into words ...

thanks
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks TTfan, for the lovely udpate! πŸ˜ƒ

Sigh... TA is just a goody two shoes like his wife 😑 Both can never be harsh to the people that hurt them 😑😑 TA would likely go against him if it was Thulasi that GW directly hurt or after he finds out about Psycho's super duper plan 🀒 I think TA is not as angry at his mom as it didn't cause any permanent damage with Thulasi... I hate that GW has such lovely sons like PA and TA

Coming to Mohan, Vishwa letting him go so easy at the beginning was too too easy... ippo Mohan can't get out πŸ˜•
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Bhagi. You did an awesome job on your first update!

TA used all of his strength to shout "Aei" to Padma, I wonder what will be his reaction if he listens GW/Charu conversation about Thulasi, the words GW uses for Thulasi is worse than what Padma used for GW.
sahi. thumbnail
There is no Thulasi scene for the past two days. Hope she will come back by tomorrow or Friday episode because still one scene left for Thulasi in the promo. Still Anand Ganja family scene is left that will be a headache to watch. The best two scene which is left from the promo is Lakshman has see MM fainted and Phone call for Thulasi.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the detailed updte..can't believe it is the first one... good show!

good twist invol mohan..he may get caught i think maybe TA will save MM thru lawyer but when mohan caught then vishwa's true colors will be known...

wonder what abt the acid thrower..will they show him this week..
ta's super appu to padma really enjoyed it...padma is geting first time first hand knowledge abt TAπŸ˜‰...but what i am waitng if for such a similar appu from TA to GW1, his mom... it cant come soon enough and that too if he shouts at her in from of sudha that will be the icing on the cake, with C hearing on the phone..oh.. will it come? cant come soon enough..

meanwhile the link bet vishwa, his traitor, A&S, MM, acid stabber, finally leading to Dr. Lakshman---SUPER .  kUDOS to the team..

shubba waiting fr yr witty cmnts!

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranuja

Thanks TTfan, for the lovely udpate! πŸ˜ƒ

Sigh... TA is just a goody two shoes like his wife 😑 Both can never be harsh to the people that hurt them 😑😑 TA would likely go against him if it was Thulasi that GW directly hurt or after he finds out about Psycho's super duper plan 🀒 I think TA is not as angry at his mom as it didn't cause any permanent damage with Thulasi... I hate that GW has such lovely sons like PA and TA

Coming to Mohan, Vishwa letting him go so easy at the beginning was too too easy... ippo Mohan can't get out πŸ˜•

Yes...TA definitely is not angry nor does he hate his mum ...but greatly disappointed with her moral fiber. For everyone their mothers are the best mum in the world - so when one discovers  the dark side of her...imagine how disheartned they become. Confused

Ammma...both TA & PA must have inherited their father's good nature and fine qualities...Lav-kku than konjam her mother's kathe-addichirukku.😑 Their father must have had an early death coz he was unable to tolarate living with her naggings day in and day out..!!πŸ˜›

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: acornn

Thanks for the wonderful update!!  Good episode, moved really fast with an unexpected turn of event.

Wow... good to see TA treating gutters with equal amount of contempt and firmness. It was funny πŸ˜†when GW-B said that she has loaned him permanently to MM fam ...duh.  TA apologizing to MM wife ..huh.

MM wife shell shocked and taken aback by TA angry retort, at-last TA has treated her with the 'respect' πŸ‘ she deserves. TA doing all this for his dear wifey πŸ˜Š and FIL...cheers πŸ‘πŸΌ.

A's situation song ... 🀣🀣.  Poor M to save MM, back to his old way for one last time'. might get trapped...   

Ya...he became a desparado to save his dad...so he was forced to follow Vishwa's instructions. If he gets trapped who is going to save him? Will MM be freed as promised by Vishwa? Vishwa oda words carries no weight...he might want to teach both father & son a good lesson. Hopefully again we have to depend on Shymala to come to their aid.😲