Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yami_Bolly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                    _Nandini: I am a strong girl_

After being cheated by Daman, are you scared of falling in love again?

Not really. I would say I am a strong girl. I believe that whatever happens, happens for the best. I am feeling bad, but I also think that, thankfully, Daman's true character was revealed before marriage. Had I found out about him post marriage, things would have been worse.

What do you think of Dev? Do you feel you are ever going to fall in love with him?

Dev is a good friend, who is supporting and caring. He shows me the realities of life and doesn't underestimate me. Like, when I was crying over Daman, he said cry, but be done with it and put it behind you. He doesn't make false promises. As for the future, well, who knows?

Yami_Bolly thumbnail
                        Nandini: I am a strong girl

Are there similarities between the character Nandini and Melanie?

A lot. I am like Nandini in many ways. When she entered the show, Nandini hated men. That was the only characteristic that I didn't relate to. Loving her family, being a supportive, sensible, and strong person are qualities similar in both of us.

What does fashion mean to you?

A lot. On the sets, Drashti [Geet] and I are always talking about fashion, shopping, and clothes. We wear stuff to impress each other, I feel, as we are always coveting the other person's stuff. We exchange information on where to buy such and such things, etc.

Yami_Bolly thumbnail

Which are your most preferred accessories?

I am not into heavy accessories, as I like to keep my look light and simple. You will see me mostly wearing a watch and earrings. But when I wear Indian outfits, I do dress up. I focus more on shoes than jewellery.

What, according to you, is a fashion no-no?

Too many accessories and heavy make-up. Trying to style up every part of your body is a no–no too.

Yami_Bolly thumbnail

How brand-conscious are you?

Not much. I stick to brands when I buy watches, glares or sports shoes, as you can be assured of quality then. But for other stuff, I don't go for brands, as I choose stuff that suits me and that I can carry off.

Which celebrity would you love to dress?

Among TV actors, I would love to dress up my Geet co-star Drashti, as our fashion sense matches. I am sure she would look good in and appreciate what I get for her. As for filmstars, I would love to dress up Priyanka Chopra, as she has a cool, funky dressing sense. I have also worked with her in an advertisement, and found her to be classy and down-to-earth.

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yami_Bolly thumbnail

Whom do you consider as a fashion icon? Why?

I love Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's fashion sense. He can carry off anything he wears. Look at the clothes he is wearing in his latest film Buddah Hoga Tera Baap. He looks cool in the rangeela outfits too [laughs].

What are you most passionate about?

I am most passionate about acting. I also feel I have an adventurous spirit, but I haven't explored it yet. This year, I plan to try some adventure sports and see how I fare.

Yami_Bolly thumbnail

Five things found in your bag always are ..

A deodorant, cell phone, glares, wallet with plastic money, and my lip balm.

How is the experience of working with the cast of Geet?

They have been fantastic and very friendly from Day One. Though they had been working together for a long time when I joined, they never let me feel like an outsider. I have made friends, and am excited to be on the project.

Yami_Bolly thumbnail

What do you like about the show Geet?

I love the fact that Geet isn't a typical show, and has elements of drama and romance. It has a nice mix of characters and focuses on everyone, instead of just the lead.

Do you think, as STAR One is a youth channel, your character has a better connect?

Of course. The connect is visible on the Internet, where most STAR One actors are talked about.

Yami_Bolly thumbnail
Beeji forgives Maan and Dev, Ep 344
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gurthi @ Telly Tadka Interview