Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the nice update & analysis, Sandy!😊 I'm not watching the episodes much, just getting a short glimpse here & there, living off on the written updates. What to do? The excessive amount of chini has given me diabetes.🀒

ROFL @ your pajama, kurta ya sherwaani comment! The image of Anant sitting on the mandap in his pjs with Sagun looking at him in admiration came to mind.πŸ˜† Ridiculous, really.
Edited by aimin - 12 years ago
click_booth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks sadhana for a wonderful update.. You are the best..
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JZephyr

Thanks for the update and the extra analysis! 

When rama wants to knows his like on choosing the dress, she must also know abt his like on choosing the girl.. He doesn't like shagun.. i mean the girl is itself not his choice, toh pyjama kurta ya sherwani.. kya faraq parta hai..

^^Ironic much?! 

xx
JZee

hahaha yea.. v much ironic... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
thanks JZee.. πŸ˜‰
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot sandy for this nice update...
malamp thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Wonderfully written.
Guys...did ur notice one thing..
When Navya tells her mom she is gong to the college, she is wearing a pink dress. And at college the dress is different lol,...CVs u have to be careful when u have a very good and intelligent fan crowd for this show. Pls take care, I do not want to feel this is a serial...I get engrossed in the show as if this is a reality..πŸ˜›
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well done...loved ur update and analysis...
shelly_nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: malamp

Thanks for the update. Wonderfully written.

Guys...did ur notice one thing..
When Navya tells her mom she is gong to the college, she is wearing a pink dress. And at college the dress is different lol,...CVs u have to be careful when u have a very good and intelligent fan crowd for this show. Pls take care, I do not want to feel this is a serial...I get engrossed in the show as if this is a reality..πŸ˜›

yea that was a blooper... but the way they were showing the days passing was amazing. πŸ‘.  i think they may be trying to show, her asking mom and at college were from different days, but at least they could have shown Calendar at Canteen.πŸ˜†
chucklebuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailajasunny

awesome update ...very nice...daily u can only post "wu " plz...

u r "wu" is scene to scene ,dailogue to dailouge ..very nice

Thank you dear.. i did it with purpose..πŸ˜‰ Many of them in our forum are non-hindi speakers.. hence in a way to help them only i did... 😊 but its too lengthy..!! πŸ˜’
shelly_nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: chucklebuddy

Thank you dear.. i did it with purpose..πŸ˜‰ Many of them in our forum are non-hindi speakers.. hence in a way to help them only i did... 😊 but its too lengthy..!! πŸ˜’

yea ur right.. many of us doesn't know hindi well so this is really a help for us. thanks a lot dear
chucklebuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimin

Thanks for the nice update & analysis, Sandy!😊 I'm not watching the episodes much, just getting a short glimpse here & there, living off on the written updates. What to do? The excessive amount of chini has given me diabetes.🀒

ROFL @ your pajama, kurta ya sherwaani comment! The image of Anant sitting on the mandap in his pjs with Sagun looking at him in admiration came to mind.πŸ˜† Ridiculous, really.

🀣 the epi for past 2 weeks are bit boring.. but yesterday's epi is worth watching.. They emoted v well.. shaheer is absolutely awesome wit his dialogue delivery and emotions.. even navya is improving day by day... 

i wish whatever you imagined should be just imagination... he must not even sit with her in the mandap.. the way she looks at him and blushing... omg.. litres of water.. πŸ˜† she is literally "flirting" yaar...