Navya 14th June Written Update

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Navya is having her pencil in her hand and is lost in thoughts in the classroom… A very disturbed anant looks at navya.. Appy and ritz too luk at her.. But navya is still lost in thoughts.. Appy comforts her by putting her hand.. Navya nods as if she is ok.. She then looks at anant but now he is looking somewhere else.. The class gets over and everybody is starting.. Anant calls Navya and asks her if they could talk for 2 mins.. She asks what kind of talk.. He tells her to come outside.. But she asks him to tell it inside the class itself.. Anant asks her if they are not friends and if she could not talk with him.. Anant looks at appy and ritz.. Ritz then enters the scene and asks navya to go out and talk with anant… Appy also joins and asks her to go so that anant will also get to know about the matter.. Navya tells she is fine and there's nothing to talk.. Appy wonders what happened to navya.. Ritz says its serious and asks anant to talk to her.. Ranbir also asks him to go..

Navya is walking in the corridor and anant calls her.. She stops.. He asks her what happened to her.. She tells that she is fine.. Anant insists her to tell the reason.. She asks "what would happen by talking??".. Anant asks what does she mean.. Navya tells him that it means nothing.. Anant tells her that since she received the phone call, he is upset.. she needn't say the reason if she doesn't wish to.. but he is troubled seeing her like this.. Navya tells that she is perfectly fine and asks whether she can take a leave.. When she starts to leave he tells her that he needs to talk to her.. He tells her that wen his bro was 20, family arranged his(bro's) marriage.. he then finally tells her that his family has arranged for his engagement.. Navya is shocked/hurt hearing this.. She looks at anant.. But anant is unable to face her.. After a while, anant looks at a depressed navya.. He says "Navya..?!" Navya quickly turns aside and wipes her tears., turns back, puts a smile on her face and tells that this is a very happy news.. she congratulates him and leaves the place.. A tormented anant keeps looking at navya..

At the canteen, ritz is wondering why anant's family members are arranging his marriage as it is the question of his life and asks navya if she didn't say anything.. Navya asks what she could tell as it is his personal matter.. who is she to tell him.. Appy asks her if this doesn't make any difference to her.. if nothing is there between AnYa.. Navya asks her to forget all those things and again tells that its anant's life and she's nobody to stop him.. She asks them to understand that it is not too easy for her.. She tells that she wants to forget whatever was there between them but they are reminding them again and again.. Ritz apologizes.. Ritz and appy and tells her that they will not talk about the matter anymore and they are on her side.. They give their hand in hers..

At anant's place, anant's mom is lost in thoughts.. Rama is all excited.. Rama asks her whether 10kgs of sugar is enough or not.. She then asks her what should anant wear on engagement day.. Right then anant enters.. Rama tells him that he has entered at the right time.. she asks him whether he likes pyjama kurta or sherwani.. Anant's mom tells her that so many other works are pending and asks anant to go upstairs.. When he is about to go, she tells "We need to ask anant's wish also".. Anant's mom again tells rama that they can talk abt this l8r.. Rama, consistently, tries to make him stay by staying that she has a good news for him.. she tells him that the engagement is fixed the next Friday.. She asks him to rest and then tell about his likes and dislikes.. She adds that she has double duty- anant(devarji) and shagun(behen).. Anant is shocked and leaves.. Rama also leaves to make the list of the persons to be invited.. Anant's mom is distressed..

Navya's dad is reading the newspaper.. Its 11th june.. Navya is lost in thoughts in the kitchen.. Her mom asks her whether she is fine.. Navya replies positively.. At anaant's place tailors arrive to take measurements for making dress.. Anant is not interested.. Shagun is lost in thoughts seeing anant and she doesn't notice the tailors.. Rama then arrives and wakes her up from the day dream.. Next day, navya picks up the newspaper (12th june) and puts it.. She then informs her mom that she is leaving.. At canteen, ritz and appy asks navya to come for mall.. right then anant and ranbir enter.. navya quickly takes her bag and leaves aside.. anant looks on..

Preparation are going on a full swing in anant's house.. Shagun looks at anant and blushes.. Anant takes the newspaper(14th june) and leaves.. Navya is looking at her phone (near the phone was the newspaper dt.15th june) and puts it between her books (silent mode).. Navya's dad tells her that the glass has come out from his specs and asks her to fix it.. He observes her..  He wears the specs and asks her to look at him and say whether she is fine or not.. She tells that she is fine.. She then notices the vibration tone and picks up her mobile.. its anant calling.. She thinks to herself if she could attend the phone once.. listen to his voice once.. so many days have passed without talking.. wat'l happen if she talks now.. whatever he talks she can listen.. whatever she wants to say she can.. they might turn friends again… but finally, cuts the line and switches her phone off n closes her eyes..

In the precap anant is holding navya's hand.. Navya tells him that they haven't taken any wrong decision so far.. we were controlled.. but at the right time.. please control yourself.. don't take wrong decision in hurry.. I'm not willing to do this..

Note: This post belongs to india-forums.com.. Copying this to any other site is illegal..

-Sandy-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My analysis...

*Anant is stopping navya and pouring his heart out.. but navya (though she feels hurt) replies with a consistent answer.. "mei jau.. muje jaana hai".. i think this will depress anant more..
*I really liked the way navya reacted after wiping her tears.. i did not like the concept.. but loved her emotions..
*I liked the way appy and ritz said that they are on her side only..
*Anant's mom was consistently trying to save her son from hearing the bad news.. mom aise hi hoti hai.. but at last he had to hear..
*I felt like killing rama today.. why the hell the sisters are talking about the *sugar* always.. wen she was asking abt 10kgs of sugar i thought she's telling abt 10kgs of poison to anant.. by engaging shagun dats oly they'r doin.. also her "garma garam newj"... omg.. her english is killing me..
*When rama wants to knows his like on choosing the dress, she must also know abt his like on choosing the girl.. He doesn't like shagun.. i mean the girl is itself not his choice, toh pyjama kurta ya sherwani.. kya faraq parta hai..
*The newspaper thing was too good.. 5 days passed.. the Cv's showed it splendidly..
*Navya's dad's care really stole my heart.. The way he put his hand on her and asked her if she was fine.. And the cute litl bgm played.. short but cute scene..
*I really liked the way navya spoke to herself.. even the precap was mast..

Hope you like my update..

-Sandy-
Edited by chucklebuddy - 12 years ago
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the awesome update!!
Lets see what tomorrows brings for us
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and the extra analysis! 

When rama wants to knows his like on choosing the dress, she must also know abt his like on choosing the girl.. He doesn't like shagun.. i mean the girl is itself not his choice, toh pyjama kurta ya sherwani.. kya faraq parta hai..

^^Ironic much?! 

xx
JZee
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JZephyr

Thanks for the update and the extra analysis! 

When rama wants to knows his like on choosing the dress, she must also know abt his like on choosing the girl.. He doesn't like shagun.. i mean the girl is itself not his choice, toh pyjama kurta ya sherwani.. kya faraq parta hai..

^^Ironic much?! 

xx
JZee

Hahahaa I agree! Very ironic!
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for thew update and the analysis...
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for sharing
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update and analysis Sandy 👏 Thank you
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update 
sailajasunny thumbnail
awesome update ...very nice...daily u can only post "wu " plz...
u r "wu" is scene to scene ,dailogue to dailouge ..very nice