Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aashizin

congratulations guys for success of this FF with this new thread πŸ€—πŸ₯³ i loved the way u guys wrote recaps and Cs so that ppl can read it and recall story and who r new can easily understand story i loved it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ can't wait for update and thanks for pm πŸ€—

Thanks Aashi. This FF is a success thanks to our readers who have been liking the updates. The idea to post recap was Soham's . We will be updating by this weekend.😊
SwaNia_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gnaneswari

Congrachulations for new thread. Please update soon. Thanks for pm

Thanks Ganeswari for ur wishes ...we will b updating the next part by ths weekend...
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Thanks😊
SwaNia_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mars14

heyy s3 

aww i was wating for the new thread...

truly its mindblowing..loved all siggs

n what u gave a recape makes it simply awesome...

thank u so much for pm

best of luckk

congratulations...
watiing eagrly for next part.
cant wait 

trluy u people r rockstars..

love n care
meri

Thanks, Meeri. We are glad you loved the siggies. They are courtesy Aashi.

Recap is Soham's idea. Thanks for your wishes and we will be updating by this

weekend.
cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinkin from a few days that y rn't u guys updatein anything yet!! u r neva sooo late...
now i noe that u were preparing this new thread...
awesomeee guys congo on this new thread...
n plsss post d next part soon... m dying to read it now... pls pls pls...
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SwaNia_1

Thanks nivi for ur sweet comment...n recap was Soham's idea ..yaa we will updating very soon ...

Please do continue soon!😳 I wait for your updates...!! πŸ˜†
SwaNia_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SajanRox

Please do continue soon!😳 I wait for your updates...!! πŸ˜†

Don't worry Nivi latest by Saturday the 18th june 2011 we will b updating the next part ...Embarrassed
SwaNia_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_tuli

I was thinkin from a few days that y rn't u guys updatein anything yet!! u r neva sooo late...
now i noe that u were preparing this new thread...
awesomeee guys congo on this new thread...
n plsss post d next part soon... m dying to read it now... pls pls pls...

Thanks Tulli for ur sweet wish...yaa u were right we were preparing the new thread n ths was completely Soham's idea ...we will b updating next part by ths weekend ...so just wait n watch 😳...
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey My dear friends Soham,Swati,Sonia Wow!! New thread of the most popular FF-MUSKIL BADA YEH PYAAR HAI is finally officially open...CONGRATS buddiesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...I am very happy😊...

Joseph started this FF and under Joseph's skilled hands this FF became the most liked n popular FF in IF...when he handed over this most awesome FF 2 u all S3 ...then under ur experienced and skilled hands this FF  reached the Pinnacle ie heights of success...U 3 have done a marvelous  job Soham, Swati ,Sonia...U r all excellent n stupendous  writers..πŸ‘πŸΌ...because of U this FF became the most sought for n Most fantabulous FF ...and because of ur talent and extreme hard work the FF -MBYPH has reached this heights of success..its the most successfull FF...πŸ‘πŸΌ...and  now its 2nd thread has been opened by U 3 SOHAM,SWATI,SONIA ie S3...

My heartiest congratulations 2 u all S3...πŸ€—...πŸ₯³...Congrats on the opening of Ur FF new thread S3J......😊...best of luck 4 ur new FF's threadπŸ‘πŸΌ...May this thread be as popular as ur old one...and may ur FF always remain the most most most successful FF of IF..May it do extremely well...

@ SOHAM buddy new name SIZZLER wow!!😊 what a SUPER COOL NAME πŸ‘πŸΌ...STUPENDOUS name SIZZLERπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Loved this new name of ur ID a lottt...kya name hai yaar ...DASOON...πŸ‘...

@ AASHI SWEETY The SIGGYS MADE BY U 4 S3 FF-MBYPH are completely Amazing and fantabulous...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Awesome  work dearπŸ‘πŸΌ...U have made this siggys very beautifully ...  when I saw This latest siggys by U 4 S3 new thread in which each character of FF is there after seeing this siggys the 1 word which came out of my mouth is  WOW!! what a SUPER DUPER EXCELLENT n STUPENDOUS Siggy ...blending done by U in siggys is awesome ...The SIGGY is so so good that It Looks like its a siggys 4 a SHOW ...amazingly made Siggys...just Super cool and Stupendous...πŸ‘πŸ‘...

@ Soham Swati Sonia ..the whole Recap of FF was excellent..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘very well written..πŸ‘πŸΌ...Intro of each character to recap of story from start till now ...everything was written amazingly well ...πŸ‘πŸΌ...its refreshed my whole memory of this FF story...Thanks 4 refreshing my memory of FF-MBYPHπŸ€—...PRESENTATION OF NEW thread is SUPER DUPER Cool and fabulous...πŸ‘πŸΌ...each and everything in this new thread is awesome...Good workπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...U all are very hard working S3😊...

Once again congrats 4 new thread...πŸ‘πŸΌ...I am very happy that U all have opened a new thread of FF-MBYPH...😊...

Do update soon ...I am very excited to read the further part of story...

Love Ur good friend
Gunjan😊😊...

saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

congrats on new thread...