Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparklin_star

Hey my lovely LnmdjiansπŸ€— hiii
its been a long time since I wrote something on my fav jodi PriDa yeh pretty long ,would have tagged u as salient memberπŸ˜‰
so thought of writing an OS ,GreatπŸ˜† thought

Yummylicious😍 hunk is always welcomes wid open hands πŸ˜‰Ooo
Aww sucha lovely piece,just outta this world.
hmm looks ike some one is gonna miss there college life too,written this piece of awesomeness keep there experience in mindπŸ˜›

Keep it comin gal,just one OS doesn't seem enough to us fansπŸ˜‰

amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey    Rads    !!

This is a Very Very Naaiiicce  OS ... Short  but packing a Punch (or should i say a Smooch) πŸ˜†  

PRIDA as College friends... a different take... but the same story of moving from Hatred to Love ... Yeah , that is the way we like them   !!       πŸ˜ƒ

Needless to say that like everyone,  Loooved the ending     πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ    always like to see Pri taking Control and resolving the matter in style  !!     πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Keep up the Good Job   !!      πŸ‘

Amiya
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deereyedgal504

RaadsyyyπŸ€— so good to see u...kaha chali gayi thi??

And well u made up for ur ghumshuda-ness with this sizzling OSπŸ˜‰

Wonderful work, Radsyy.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Looking forward to reading some more from u..πŸ˜›

Take care,

Snehal

hey Snehal πŸ€—
main toh yahi hun . . Kaha jaungi . .
Glad u liked my short OS
Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Maham...

Radsy! πŸ€—

Firstly THANK YOU sooo much for this... Really really touched by the gesture... Thank you.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Coming to the OS... Loved it! πŸ˜ƒ Loved the overall story line... and of course Damini had to fall in love.. .PriDa just can't co-exist without falling in love in my opinion.

Really liked that part where she falls in his arms... Black tee... 😍 Can so so imagine Pri wearing that and looking super HAWT! *dreams on* πŸ˜†

Err okay back to the subject.. They had dinner.. and then she ended up leaving and then...

*gets lost*

I LOVED the end... hayeee... FINALLY.. Finally someone makes PriDa behave like i want them to.. 🀣 Found that bit incredibly hot.. and i do have a really nice imagination to boot for PriDa when it comes to romance πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Thanks again for this.. and I'm sorry for responding so late... Logged in 10 mins ago.. and I'm very glad i did now..

*going back to PriDa land*

Maham.

Maham πŸ€—
u finally commented . . .
Frankly speaking after my grand declaration to u . . I was really scared . . I was unsure if I'd meet ur expectations n even after writing it I was thinking of methods of removing d post completely (silly me . . *shakes head* . . Ofcourse thats impossible on IF) . . . It was only when I started getting feedbacks on this piece of junk err . . Work did I feel better . . Glad to know u liked it . . . . N yes it was my pleasure write this . . . Its fun to think *naughty* . . Once a while isnt it . . πŸ˜‰
Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: GauravsDbest

Awww...Rads that was simply beautiful...so simple, sweet, and touching... i can never forget GauCha in black, drenched in the rain...u brought that back for me...hats off to all OS/FF/SS writers for keeping Prida alive...forever...the way explained alll the emotions and nervousness in such few words is remarkable...and the subtlety with which u never wrote explicitly but were still able to express the beauty of the 'first kiss' and the magical 'i love u' was beautiful in such a warm way...Thank u for this...

omg . . M flattered d way u describe it makes me feel . . Err . . . Perfect0. . . Flawless . . Which I m not . . . Thanks 4 ur kind words n appreciation . . M truly touched
Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: skorpion

whoa whoa whoa Radsy !!

Good OS scenario.
Damini in *Lil Black Dress* 2 thumbs up
Love da way Prithvi stoped her wen she was about to leave
and da ENTIRE last para of ur OS... is da WISHFUL finkering od every PriaDa writer and Reader on dis forum !! u got dat part perfecto !!

I am finkering more den da long FF which take time to update n plan on a storyboard...
dis small bursts of OS wid diff scenario n ideas PriDa can be written in...
is turning out to be a better bargain for us readers.

skorpion.

omg . . . U too . . . Whats so special abt d last para . . . . Its so . . Umm . . Simple . . K hot coz it has PriDa but nothin extra ordinary . .
glad u lyked d concept . . . Of
finishin d story in 1 go
Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernahazra

yippiee Radsy u back with an PriDa OS :D<]" src="http://india-forums.com/smileys/smiley31.gif">

khushi ke aansoo😭 src="http://india-forums.com/smileys/smiley19.gif">😭 src="http://india-forums.com/smileys/smiley19.gif">

Loved it☺️haiii PriDa

glad u lyked it Prerna
Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazypridaholic

<font size="2">Rads...</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">Lovely OS⭐️...!! Shorter n hotter πŸ˜‰...!!!U knoe wat I loved d most...Dhakkan take d initiative to express himself rather dan cntd with his Dhakkangiri...:P:P </font>

<font size="2">Great job...!!!</font>

<font size="2">-Nitika</font>

shorter n hotter . . Hahaha . . Lyked . . . Ur description a lot
glad u like a lot . . . nitika
Effervescent_R thumbnail

aww . . . Glad u liked it so much . . . sia
Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: amiya121

Hey    Rads    !!

</div>

<div>

This isa Very Very NaaiiicceOS ... Short but packing a Punch (or should i say a Smooch) πŸ˜†

PRIDA as College friends... a different take... but the same story of moving from Hatred to Love ... Yeah , that is the way we like them !!       πŸ˜ƒ

Needless to say that like everyone, Loooved the ending     πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ alwayslike to seePri taking Control and resolving the matter in style !!     πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Keep up the Good Job !!      πŸ‘

Amiya

"short Punch (or should I say Smooch)"
🀣 🀣 . . U cracked me up . . . . M so glad u lyked it . . Amiya