Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey my lovely Lnmdjians๐Ÿค—
its been a long time since I wrote something on my fav jodi PriDa
so thought of writing an OS
do read n coment
criticizm is always welcome

There are times in ur lyf when u r unable to decide whats exactly in ur mind at d moment . . U r unable to judge ur own feelings . . N that was d exact situation 4 Damini at d moment. .
Sitting @ a corner table of their college caftaria this flawless beauty luked dull . . Her face gloomy . . . 'Tomorrow 'she thought ,'her life was going to change completely'
it was their last day in college . . N what was worse . . Her best frnd Prithvi was leaving tomorrow . . He had been offered a decent job in d US wid some prestigious MNC . . It was a handsome package . . . N why shouldnt it be . . After all . . D candidate in ques was Prithvi
'Prithvi Saxena' . . She muttered n sighed at d same time . .
They had 1st met each other in their own classroom . . Both of them were smart n intelligent . . . Always involved in each n every activity of clg . .
Always @ loggerheads wid other . . It was during d college fest that they turned from bitter enemies to best buddies . . Both of them had been made d incharge 4 d col fest n while in begining they fought for even d smallest of things , later they learned to co-operate wid each other . .understand eachother . . Since then they were simply inseparable . . ,
N slowly n gradually things started changing . . . Changing in a wrong way . . Damini started entering d forbidden teritory . . She started to fall in love wid Prithvi . .
But Prithvi . . He was a big 'dhakkan' . . He never even consider her a girl . . She was too tomboyish to b called 1 too though . . .
Damini never told Prithvi abt her inner feelings . . Afraid that might even ruin their frndship . .
Sipping her cold coffee she suddenly realized it was getting too late . .its gonna be a now /never situation for her . .
Today they , Prithvi n herself were dinning for d last time together , she had to tell him today , she had no other option . .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
an hr later
Damini dressed herself in a beautiful li'l black dress . . Letting her hair fall freely on her shoulders . . Her hair wet wid a few strands dancing gently on her face . . She'd wore a very subtle makeup n a soft perfume . . . She didnt like strongs ones at all . . Nor did Prithvi . . . Yes she was ready . . She luked quite girly too . . Though handling d high heals that she wore was next to impossible . . Having a last min glance@ d mirror she literally ran to Prithvi's place . . When she entered d place . she was surprised to see that d lights inside d house were all turned off . . . She tried d door knob . . It opened . . Blind to her surroundings she entered . . .n started to explore d place to reach d switch board in d process she hit against something n lost her balance . . . Her instinct told her to relax . . She cud feel Pri's presence in d room and... Bingo
before she cud have a free fall she cud feel those familiar strong hands around her waist n she started to shiver . . No she cudnt loose her control today . . She had a job to do 1st. . Slowly d lights of d rum were switched on . . 1 at a time . . She was caught unguard by an extremely handsome Prithvi . . 'Why did he choose to wear this skin hugging black tee which made him luk even more yummylicious .. . . . Prithvi smiled . . .
'oh oh another wrong sign . . What did he want ? To kill me today itself . . ?' she thought looking straight into his chocolate brown expressive eyes' another wrong move . . She was loosing it big time
He straightened her up n complimented her 4 her looks . . She blushed a deep red . . . Making Prithvi skip his heart beat . . . D 2 of them had dinner together . . Generally talking abt anything everything . . .
Then suddenly there was moment of an awkward silence .. .Damini let out a huge sigh'this was it . . She had to do it ' . .
Instead she asked for Prithvi's permission to take d leave 4 d day . . To bid farewell to him wid a heavy heart
Prithvi stood there frozen 4 a moment as if deciding what to do next . . He slowly pinned her against d wall ,his proximity doing wonders to her . .
'I think u want to say something 1st' he asked her in his baritone . . Which was suddenly seductive to her . . .
Umm . . She fumbled . . Prithvi . . . . i . . . . . N before she cud say anything her mouth got engaged in something else altogether. . . Something out of this world . . . Something she'd fantacized many a times . . But had thought it wud never true . . . She felt light . . A sudden delight ran through d length n breath of her body . . . In d form of a high voltage current . . She was swept off her feet n before she cud even cherish d moment properly she heard d 3 most beautiful words she'd read in books ,seen in movies . .
But when spoken by this tall dark handsome they gave a whole new meaning to it . . .
Yes life indeed changed forever that day 4 her . . But 4 d gud . . . . It turned out to b d happiest day of her life.Edited by Sparklin_star - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thks for the OS. It was awesum.
-Sid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely...quite a comeback i'd say๐Ÿ˜‰...
would comment in detail...later.:((
jakhushi thumbnail
Radsyyy,

That was Awesome! (Gawd...I need a far more enriched Vocabulary for this forum๐Ÿ˜†).
It was simple, short but not sweet... instead a real hottie๐Ÿ˜‰. Beautiful work Rads... Thank you for such a treat. Sneaking into the forum this morning did yield a great reward.

Keep them coming gal. Look forward to another one shortly.

- Khushi.
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey mind blowing OS...
enjoyed reading it to the core...
do write more soon
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful od radsy
u always write best and i really like the concept of friends
u r very good in expressions
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow dat was so awesome . Pri s not dat big a dhakan if he kissed her lol. Atleast he s got some sense. Nice to have you back rads. And thanks for de os . Fantastic job
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it.. 2 PriDa OS on a single day.. u really kept it S&S...
Thanks for the this..
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Raadsyyy๐Ÿค— so good to see u...kaha chali gayi thi??

And well u made up for ur ghumshuda-ness with this sizzling OS๐Ÿ˜‰
Wonderful work, Radsyy.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Looking forward to reading some more from u..๐Ÿ˜›

Take care,
Snehal
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Radsy! ๐Ÿค—

Firstly THANK YOU sooo much for this... Really really touched by the gesture... Thank you.. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Coming to the OS... Loved it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Loved the overall story line... and of course Damini had to fall in love.. .PriDa just can't co-exist without falling in love in my opinion.

Really liked that part where she falls in his arms... Black tee... ๐Ÿ˜ Can so so imagine Pri wearing that and looking super HAWT! *dreams on* ๐Ÿ˜†

Err okay back to the subject.. They had dinner.. and then she ended up leaving and then...

*gets lost*

I LOVED the end... hayeee... FINALLY.. Finally someone makes PriDa behave like i want them to.. ๐Ÿคฃ Found that bit incredibly hot.. and i do have a really nice imagination to boot for PriDa when it comes to romance ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks again for this.. and I'm sorry for responding so late... Logged in 10 mins ago.. and I'm very glad i did now..

*going back to PriDa land*

Maham.