Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chithoo

res ...am hereπŸ˜›

Zuby will come back after work...by the way i told you right...maiyaji ki kripa se tu hi update karegi priyam ka milanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last week I was sooo disappointed that I will miss updating their First Meeting but Maiya ne mauka de hi   diya dragging it for a whole week!πŸ˜†

Edit: Zuby i am back πŸ˜ƒ I was on my exercise bike and watched the repeat this morning right after reading your WU

Body Shody kyun banaa rahin hai? Waise I'm plump so I have to run on the treadmill too Now Patil Saab is an "Injee iduppu azhagaa" thora match toh hona mangta na?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

and needless to say i already had the visual in my mind so it was beautiful to se it unfold - u r truly  "a master of the game"πŸ‘.
Now that u have tempted me to reply immediately "ab bhukto meri lambhi comment"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

You will never know how I look forward to your analysis. Makes my day.I'm still waiting for ur comments on Tamil LTL thread."taps foot hands folded"
Epi starts again with priya on the phone with her chipko dad...daaarrrling get a life soonπŸ˜† and behold her life walks right in and taps her shoulderπŸ˜›. When i hadn't seen the precap i was wondering how a man could directly touch a lady without addressing her first, but my apprehensions were put to rest by the 'gentleman' Ram who touched the strap of her handbag and said "excuse me"πŸ‘. Priya's coy reaction to the tap,  at being snapped out of her world and realising the bizarre co-incidence of her mom's banter and feeling terribly abashed, all in a split second, was truly pot on. Absolutely right Zuby, Sakshi deserves praise for handling the scene so well.πŸ‘πŸΌ  

Even I thought that's not the way strange men go asking for an address.But they had to match up the scene to Shipra's remarks I guess. To make an impact so to speak.But he touched the strap, you say? Then its ok, I reckon. Ram is a gentleman.
mmm...DSP, DSP😳☺️...OK i got your reaction tooπŸ˜ƒ

See, I came here to escape the trauma of his departure but its only him I see here too.😭 I so want to grow old like PriAm with my DSP.😍 I wish he too would chedo me like Ram😳

Then comes my most fav 10mins of the epi: simply loved the bonhomie between two total strangers from different walks of life, surprisingly at ease with each other, oblivious to their surroundings in the comfort of their own sweet world,  playfully reproaching one another, until they realised their true identities.πŸ˜› 
Ram with those bags in hand huffing and puffing and making his way up reminded me of a certain "sathya" i met while holidaying in Mudumalai (Nilgiris)...there was this baby elephant who had wandered away from the forrest and joined a herd of cattle and roamed around with the cows thinking it was one of them...until the forrest officers rescued and took it under their care and named it "Sathya"πŸ˜› (after the place 'Sathyamangalam' where it was found)...don't ask me what the connection isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...maybe the business tycoon Ram climbing stairs with vegetable bags alongside middle class women, momentarily forgetting his extraordinary stature 😊 did it.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Hey! Did you just call Ram a kutty elephant? But agree! He was too cute. With his mouth hanging open.Wanted to pull his cheeks😳 
OK now coming to my memorable scene of the epi, the moment the two realise their identity, the commotion that follows, the mud slinging at each other and the disbelief at the others attitude without knowing they are fighting over two diff things, truly hilarious and what do i say to Priya and Ram, "kamaal hai" borrowing from their own promos😊.
I never thought Priya would be cheeky enough to comment on Ram's appearance, but the lift reaching the basement car park under his weight was "tooo cute"🀣 also Ram's reaction to the personal attack was understandable.πŸ˜†
I wouldn't blame poor Ram though for being corpulent, just look at what he has to deal with in the name of a "family", he must have resorted to comfort eatingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I am moti too! But my family is too indulgent.

For me the epi ended here with beautiful performances and sweet moments, so i will spare u the torture of reading my comments on your BB ShipraπŸ˜† and the rest of her clan. Nuts...don't even go thereπŸ˜•, I am terrified of the girl, poor Ram.

Haan yaar!Viji, Ships & Nuts are the price we have to pay for enjoying PriAm She talks so much! 🀒 & Nuts? Furnitures must be squeling for rescue when she is in one of her "I-didn't-get-what-I-demanded" moods!πŸ₯± 

Love u Zuby and thanks for the great update...have to go now.πŸ€—

Thank uuu for such a lamba analysis!πŸ€—

-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks a lot Zuby for the update. I missed the episode but your detailed update made up for it.

Have to catch the epi tonight defiinitely.

Welcome, dearπŸ˜ƒ Please do watch, it was awesome!😊
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

Thanks for the great update!  I watched it yest, but enjoy reading the detailed ones you write!  πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the lovely comments!πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the first meeting of Ram and Priya, though in reality, people may not go to the extent they did, yet it was good fun and I enjoyed it thoroughly! πŸ˜† and glad that the apologies are happening today, not being dragged for the rest of the week! πŸ˜›

I was sooo pleased to see them back to their true nature on the phone. It was a bit disheartening to see them go at each other for a whole week

Shipra certainly deserves Natasha as her DIL  πŸ€’.   I feel real sorry for Karthick...imagine Natasha going breserk in the Sharma flat!  πŸ˜²

I am dreading that track!Shocked🀒 Thank goodness for the mute button on the remote.Ekta being Ekta will milk it to its full potential!🀒 Ultimately it is going to hurt Priya. Ram loves the crackpot like a kid.
I certainly prefer Priya's sister to Ram's even though Ayesha is just a beautiful nitwit!  πŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to the episode today!

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for the update.. i just loved meet..its was a classic meet tht they had..
shrey-anshi thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update

priya ne kya bhasan diya!!!!!!!!!!!!

kartik could have stepped in early to stop priya
ShuVin thumbnail
Hello zubyjeeπŸ€—... salaam...

kya haalchal?...kafi dino baad mulaquat huyi...ekdum priyam ke saathπŸ˜† ..love priya's dialouge abt " thnk god lift not working n all...that ws too gud"πŸ˜†

Thanks for the wonderful update...dearπŸ˜ƒ
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SONEE--

Hello zubyjeeπŸ€—... salaam...

kya haalchal?...kafi dino baad mulaquat huyi...ekdum priyam ke saathπŸ˜† ..love priya's dialouge abt " thnk god lift not working n all...that ws too gud"πŸ˜†

Thanks for the wonderful update...dearπŸ˜ƒ

Oye teri..! πŸ€— Salaam to you too.Main toh yahin hoon Sweetheart ka wait kartiwi! Tum hi gayab ho gayi! Howz you?πŸ˜ƒ
Haan!Yaar! This couple saved my life. 😳 So cute na?

Kal toh Priya was a real nasty Phoolan Devi! Kya jhadaa Ram ko?πŸ˜†
Looking forward to more PriAm magic.😳

tc
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ZubyDutta

Thanks for the update. I missed yesterday's episode. Really i'm looking forward to this show.
And sweetheart, u're a very very bad person. I've joined this forum to forget DSP but see, what i've got. another DSP lover posting the written updates. haire meri phooti kismat. yaad dila di na humara gadhe ka...aab to Raam me dutta nazar aayega mujhe...😭
Anyway dear,,,just joking...finding you makes me feel at home..aaja iss baat pe πŸ€—

--------------------------------

Swasthika
Edited by ltldeewani - 12 years ago