Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Appreciate all the updaters and the updates ... Today's episode is a milestone and the update is a masterpiece!!πŸ‘ Edited by trinket - 12 years ago
shahmin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the superb update...
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww Zuby is missing DSP. πŸ€— but u see him everyday speaking your language. πŸ˜‰ chal chal ab rona maat. πŸ€—

I really enjoyed watching PriAM banter and your written update makes it even more enjoyable. πŸ‘πŸΌ Lovely update D sweetheart. 😳 I'm so glad that the misunderstanding was quickly sorted out. I thought the Cvs might drag it out for a couple of weeks but that did not happen and I'm so thankful for that.πŸ˜ƒ Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

tc. πŸ€—

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update.Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update,
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the great update. . .
Ram Priya's first meeting full of misunderstandins was awesome . . .πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update.
Magpie thumbnail
Tnx for the superb update.

For a change the first meeting of the leads was different.

Poor Karthik...what a disaster of a wife !

Look forward to Priam's apalogy.

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res ...am hereπŸ˜›
Zuby will come back after work...by the way i told you right...maiyaji ki kripa se tu hi update karegi priyam ka milanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edit: Zuby i am back πŸ˜ƒ I was on my exercise bike and watched the repeat this morning right after reading your WU and needless to say i already had the visual in my mind so it was beautiful to se it unfold - u r truly  "a master of the game"πŸ‘.
Now that u have tempted me to reply immediately "ab bhukto meri lambhi comment"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 
Epi starts again with priya on the phone with her chipko dad...daaarrrling get a life soonπŸ˜† and behold her life walks right in and taps her shoulderπŸ˜›. When i hadn't seen the precap i was wondering how a man could directly touch a lady without addressing her first, but my apprehensions were put to rest by the 'gentleman' Ram who touched the strap of her handbag and said "excuse me"πŸ‘. Priya's coy reaction to the tap,  at being snapped out of her world and realising the bizarre co-incidence of her mom's banter and feeling terribly abashed, all in a split second, was truly pot on. Absolutely right Zuby, Sakshi deserves praise for handling the scene so well.πŸ‘πŸΌ  
mmm...DSP, DSP😳☺️...OK i got your reaction tooπŸ˜ƒ
Then comes my most fav 10mins of the epi: simply loved the bonhomie between two total strangers from different walks of life, surprisingly at ease with each other, oblivious to their surroundings in the comfort of their own sweet world,  playfully reproaching one another, until they realised their true identities.πŸ˜› 
Ram with those bags in hand huffing and puffing and making his way up reminded me of a certain "sathya" i met while holidaying in Mudumalai (Nilgiris)...there was this baby elephant who had wandered away from the forrest and joined a herd of cattle and roamed around with the cows thinking it was one of them...until the forrest officers rescued and took it under their care and named it "Sathya"πŸ˜› (after the place 'Sathyamangalam' where it was found)...don't ask me what the connection isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...maybe the business tycoon Ram climbing stairs with vegetable bags alongside middle class women, momentarily forgetting his extraordinary stature 😊 did it.
OK now coming to my memorable scene of the epi, the moment the two realise their identity, the commotion that follows, the mud slinging at each other and the disbelief at the others attitude without knowing they are fighting over two diff things, truly hilarious and what do i say to Priya and Ram, "kamaal hai" borrowing from their own promos😊.
I never thought Priya would be cheeky enough to comment on Ram's appearance, but the lift reaching the basement car park under his weight was "tooo cute"🀣 also Ram's reaction to the personal attack was understandable.πŸ˜†
I wouldn't blame poor Ram though for being corpulent, just look at what he has to deal with in the name of a "family", he must have resorted to comfort eatingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

For me the epi ended here with beautiful performances and sweet moments, so i will spare u the torture of reading my comments on your BB ShipraπŸ˜† and the rest of her clan. Nuts...don't even go thereπŸ˜•, I am terrified of the girl, poor Ram.

Love u Zuby and thanks for the great update...have to go now.πŸ€—
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good banter.. but normally ppl dont engage in these things on their 1st meet.. i wud'have like to c the 2 getting irritated of each other a couple of times..  b4 breaking into this banter.. bt it was enjoyable to read it!πŸ˜›