Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks a lot Zuby for the update. I missed the episode but your detailed update made up for it.

Have to catch the epi tonight defiinitely.
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the great update!  I watched it yest, but enjoy reading the detailed ones you write!  πŸ˜Š

Loved the first meeting of Ram and Priya, though in reality, people may not go to the extent they did, yet it was good fun and I enjoyed it thoroughly! πŸ˜† and glad that the apologies are happening today, not being dragged for the rest of the week! πŸ˜›

Shipra certainly deserves Natasha as her DIL  πŸ€’.   I feel real sorry for Karthick...imagine Natasha going breserk in the Sharma flat!  πŸ˜²
I certainly prefer Priya's sister to Ram's even though Ayesha is just a beautiful nitwit!  πŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to the episode today!
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
zuby i have edited my comments as i could not wait till evening Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks Zuby, for this wonderful update😊

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update...awesome episode, must say!πŸ˜ƒ
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nels

Hey Zuby,

I don't like E-maiya's show at all 🀒 ... but your update is too tempting .
It's your update so far that is luring me to visit this forum again and again.

Thanks for such an awesome job!!!

Thanks NelsπŸ˜ƒ Awww...What a lovely compliment!😳 If that is the case then I'll try to improve the update some more.
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

Zuby@ i have nt wathced the epi yet...ll watch it tommorow...bt ur writting is awesome...i could nt stop laughing when i had read ur wu with chota chota jokes...suchme bahat maaja ayaa...thanks 4 thisπŸ˜ƒ

Hi OviπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sweets! But the episode was so well presented so update too was good.😊 Glad could make you laugh.
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinket

Appreciate all the updaters and the updates ... Today's episode is a milestone and the update is a masterpiece!!πŸ‘

Masterpiece update?😲 That is a first!πŸ˜ƒ Thanks Sweets😳
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

awww Zuby is missing DSP. πŸ€— but u see him everyday speaking your language. πŸ˜‰ chal chal ab rona maat. πŸ€—

I really enjoyed watching PriAM banter and your written update makes it even more enjoyable. πŸ‘πŸΌ Lovely update D sweetheart. 😳 I'm so glad that the misunderstanding was quickly sorted out. I thought the Cvs might drag it out for a couple of weeks but that did not happen and I'm so thankful for that.πŸ˜ƒ Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

tc. πŸ€—

I am miss him every moment,RituπŸ˜­πŸ€— Meeting everyday & watching old videos is different na? Still something is better than nothing. Patil Saab nahin toh Prabhu Saab hi sahiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thanks,Teacher jeeEmbarrassed So funny Ram is na?Embarrassed Felt like pulling his cheeks.And Saakshi, so naughtyπŸ˜† "Sunaa aapne Papa? Woh inki "bachchi" hain!"🀣 Loved her acting there! Me too was wondering how long this will go on but was pleased with the precap.

Sorry yaar!Late with the reply, buried deep in work! Kab aayenge mere Sweetheart boat mein mujhe bachaane?πŸ˜” Yahaan bhi ek Morey hain😑
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Zuby πŸ‘πŸΌfor such wonderful update of Priam's 1st meet