||Tere Liye Help Desk #2||

Posted: 12 years ago
Tere Liye Help Desk #2

Here is the new Help Desk
If You have any queries/doubts regarding the show or anything post it here but certainly should be related to the show or forum or even the members.

Previous Help Desk 

Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
can sum1 tell me the date when they featured the duffer scene nd the dance when apk was in yellow sari nd onu in blak suit..???
Originally posted by anahita.taanu

can sum1 tell me the date when they featured the duffer scene nd the dance when apk was in yellow sari nd onu in blak suit..???
Dance scene was on 25th Jan 2011 
Originally posted by mishti_17

Dance scene was on 25th Jan 2011 
thnxx nd the other 1..??

thnxx nd the other 1..??
only one dance is there with Onu in black suit and Taani in yellow saree
Originally posted by SunShine_A

only one dance is there with Onu in black suit and Taani in yellow saree
hey ashlesha i was asking about the duffer scene actually..do u no when it came???

hey ashlesha i was asking about the duffer scene actually..do u no when it came???
what duffer shot anahita? elaborate a bit
Originally posted by SunShine_A

what duffer shot anahita? elaborate a bit
u remeber when taani was cuming 2 her mom's home anu got upset with his baba and stormed off..!!! when taani left he felt tht taani had changed nd on the other side taani was feeling angry cause anu didnt cum 2 meet her..!!! then sum mssaging happens nd anu steps in2 taani's house nd they have the cute duffer fite..!!!!☺️

u remeber when taani was cuming 2 her mom's home anu got upset with his baba and stormed off..!!! when taani left he felt tht taani had changed nd on the other side taani was feeling angry cause anu didnt cum 2 meet her..!!! then sum mssaging happens nd anu steps in2 taani's house nd they have the cute duffer fite..!!!!☺️
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/647/tere-liye/video/124316-tere-liye-192-3.htm\

here you go
errm i need some help... i started watching tere liye then i got busy in studies so kinda left... but now i really wanna know that 'why anurag was in mental assylum? how he got mad? can anyone like tell me which episodes to watch to know that...cox  seriously i cant watch ALLL the episodes 😔 but i really wanna know...
thnks😊