Frequent Posters

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you!! wonderful update...next part please!! πŸ˜‰
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Glad u lykd it shamma lol yeh dil maange more lol next part kal ya monday pukka! Hope u keep reading dear :)
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh dil hamesha more hi mangte hai! lol away tomorrow so if you update tomorrow won't read it till monday πŸ˜Š
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashima wonderful updates. Read them both in one go. So will it be like this on Monday? Hopefully the CVs take a cue from you.
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Oh i c shamma in that case i wil update on monday :D
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
No maris it wont be lyk that tb article said ram wil have to climb stairs and he wil have breathing problem priya wil take him home and when ram's driver wil come she wil recognise him lol glad u lyk it next part asap hope u enjoy :D
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
SCARED SHE holds onto ram's coat and taken aback ram glances over his shoulder to find priya holding upto him!
RAM Looks at priya worriedly and asks-kya hua...aap..aap theek toh hain?...PRIYA WAS beggining to panic as she says--mujhe..mujhe yahan se bahar nikalna hai...RAM TRIES to joke--theek hai...i got u..mujhe kaunsa yahin zindagi bitaani hai?...HE GRINS...but as he finds priya sweating and gasping for breath by then the smile vanishes and he says-hey...r u ok?...just relax...u wil be fine...😍

Priya was finding it hard to explain and she mumbles to tell him that she had fear of closed spaces...ram feels bad about his joke and then he finds priya leaning against the chamber wall...eyes closed and slowly moving down but just as she is about to sit down...πŸ˜•

ram catches hold of her by shoulders and makes her stand up...he could feel her tremble and as he pins her against the wall...lest she might fall down...he says sternly trying to not let her loose consciousness-hey...aakhein kholo..dekho meri taraf...😳😊

Priya's head was spinning and her body felt weak as she thought that she would die in that closed chamber...she hears ram almost scream--open your eyes damn it...dekho meri taraf...SLOWLY PRIYA opens her eyes and finds ram with a burning lighter in one of his hands held between them... 😳She looks at him and for the first time since the two had met she notices how innocent his eyes were...ram too realises how beautiful the doe eyed woman was and as the two gaze at each

loved every bit of it AshimaπŸ‘ specially dat parts above😍 magical😍... da song is perfect w8ing 4 da next
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😳

So Lovely update Dear...

Waiting 4 next...

*Don't take Pressure*

Still Waiting 4 da next...πŸ˜†

Love,

Lipsha...

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update Ashima...πŸ‘
The setting was fantastic...it was as if I was watching it happening!
Very romantic too...❀️
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Oh anamika u have no idea how overwhelmed i feel by u quoting parts i too loved the most...next part kal hope u enjoy :D