WU 9th June Murli forced by Bharti to tell truth

addicted1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜ƒSorry folks beein late, had some guests, couldnt do it earlier. 

Epi starts in the hall of Lal mansion, many ppl busy with preparation for the engagement.Mridang, Bansi,Kamla and Murli giving hectic orders for arrangements. Therewhile Gau and Jhumka in the room , Jhumka getting ready for her big day πŸ‘ ( baby u achieved ur goal). Both discussing bout accessories which doesnt match (😑 uff wanna get rid of this scene, cause the real thing is coming up, dying to reach there) Bharti enters with matching bangles, everybody happy, Gau tears in her eyes ( she wants to express really she appreciate Bharti now in every way????? πŸ˜•) Bharti gifts her also a beautiful gold set to Jhumka ( hope not again one of ur dadimas πŸ˜‘)
Many guests in the hall , some guys with Murli around Dumroo, teasing around. Dumrooh cant await his bride. Murli sounds , agayi Jhumka, take a deep breath. She comes down the stairs, accompanied by Bharti n Gau. All three brothers looks ecstatic at their wifes/future wife.BTW, all lookin stunning. Dumrooh open mouth, shut by Murli with love. They both take place and the ring ceremony starts.All teasing Dumrooh a bit, but he says, Amma u got the ring, Amma gives him and Dumrooh puts her on the ring. After Gau teasing him a bit again,she gives the ring to Jhumka and Dumrooh now officially ENGAGED!( God we all wanted this so badly😳)
Congratulations from everybody around.Gifts handed over by guests. Kamla ask Murli to get the gifts she gave him in the morning, he like :Which one?????, He went to his room to get them, takes too much time, so Kamla ask Bharti to follow and help him. ( At this point , i can swear u , my heart was like...cannot explain, coming black clouds)
In their bedroom Murli lookin for some gift box, Bharti finds them, Murli extemely happy. Bharti u save me, good I married u otherwise my mom would have scold at me in front of all guests  πŸ˜ƒ.( Lalala music). Bharti tells him , she loves wedding etc, cause u got so many nicely wrapped gifts. He: u like this ? Not a big deal. Tommorow we will go for shopping and i will let them pack much prettier than these( πŸ˜ƒ) for u.Murli tells her to ask fully with no hestitation cause today he is in a very very good mood.Even if she would ask for the moon , he wouldnt deny. Bharti replies, think about it very well, wifes never misses an opprtunity.I will ask for a lot.He admits he is ready , she should think about very well what she wants( OMG, both are so normal and loving with each other, its a joy too watch )without any hurry. He ask her to went now , she took his hand and stops him: anything I ask for, He yes , try it, anything u ask for I will give u, she ( give me five  πŸ˜Š ) promise?, he ( hold her hand tight and BIIIG πŸ˜ƒ )PROMISE!!!!! Bharti: 
I want to be the mother of ur child( dramatic background music)he releases her hand abrupt, the gift boxes crashes on the floor( which he was carrying, Murli shocked, hey chap, she is not TALKING OF ANYTHING ELSE SINCE YESTERDAY,u should have expect this )"Bharti how childish is this???? Not the right time to talk about such things! Bharti  excited:( good girl, u should have took it on the table much earlier) Not joking Murli g, we r married,I am ur wife ( double knotted) and the future of our relationship will be our kids! And when I saw u playing n enjoying with kids, i felt...he interrups, today is dumroohbhaias engagement, and there are many guests waiting downstairs! We should go! He walks toward the door but Bharti blocked his way," Whenever I come close to u , u look for an excuse and takes distance", since yesterday i was trying to talk to u, but u changed the topic!Why ????Maybe u change cause of my hight( poor Bharti, always the same inf. complex) u realised after remarrying me , and now u regret!!! Murli ( oh how  hurted he is, almost crying, no he is crying badly hurted ba her words) What do u think I am Bahrti? I am not that week , and even i do not suppose u to be a toy, which u like time by time, and then not!Bharti ( he point towards her with his forefinger, trembling! I feel sooo sorry for him at this moment) Bharti, u dont trust me that far, that I have a good reason to keep this distance between us?She replied" I want to know the reason( now Bharti is crying too, me too  πŸ˜­) what is the reason u r creating such a distance?WhyMurli g, i want an answer!You are my husband,I have the right to ask !give me an answer!Tell me! Murli answers desperately" I have to keep this true distance up" ( Poor Bharti, seems she understood, but is not believing him) He: " Coming close to u , ur body will not bear it ( he is broken, thats not what he wanted to tell her, his acting shows how hurted he is ,hurting her, unbelievable acting, both of them) After our SR, when u were ill, doctor told me ( what the hell , u misunderstood the doctor), coming close to u, is not good for u.( Bharti, poor Bharti, she is sooo shocked, I have the desire to shout)Murli is not able to look into her eyes, even not at her shattered face." Murli g, u hide such a big matter???? (now he faces her, puzzled, what to reply) fells in  front of her down on his knees ( i missed it ) grabs her shoulders, he is now sobbing, " I wanted to tell u everything, but not like this ( he strokes her cheek lovingly) I knew u will be so much hurted and in pain and all the troubles in the family in the past, I  thought, u will get a bit time, and then, I thought u will be able to bear it, then i was going to tell u!And , Bharti, I dont wanted u to realise this lack of ur body and beeing upset cause of it.( Both are that much hurted in this scene, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BETTER ACTING , crying, puzzled, lost) Bharti steps back, he cannot reach her, she brings now distance, real spatial distance into the scene.Murli stunned:" Bharti?" She cries out very touching" now i feel bad, very bad, either telling or hiding, u make me realise, I am not like any normal human beeing" ( u are not going to believe, but I am typing and crying, shit, it is tooo emotional, sorry about that) Murli as he is trying to stop her talking like this, but still this distance between them, No Bharti No! His gestures trying to stop her too, but in an innocent helpless manner. She:" I have this kammi"( now she is crying in a way, my heart is breaking) He:" No Bharti, No , U have No kammi! Koi kammi nahin hai! there is nothing like that!"She replies crying more than before if possible:I cannot give my husband any marital related happiness!"  No Bharti, u got me wrong , thats why i didnt tell u, i dont wanted u and ur body to harm! Itni si baat thi!"   Murli g, what ever u say, hiding this, u hurt me that much, that was not rite to do,not rite a bit!" She turns around and leaves the room, Murli stretches out his arms after her, unable to reach her, unable to move. Bharti, he shouts and collapses! She is gone!  END

Ok , there we are, everything said, feel so bad, man this couple is getting under my skin that much, cannot even try to explain. I am very sorry beein late, but I tried my best for todays update, it was my 3rd one. And believe me, I assure u, i couldnt reach it with my words, what they both conveyed us on screen today.It is a try, not more, but, realising, at least I am not able to be appropriate todays acting, dialouge delivery, and amazing get up. Both were dressed in the same color, light mint green i guess comes closest, her saree just beautyful, his Kurta, same color, just dashing. Once again, forgive me for the too long WU, but it have to be. 

Edited by addicted1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As I had mentioned in my other posts, today's episode was very emotional and moving at several levels. It was heartwrenching to see Bharti when realization struck her after Murli told what the doctor had told him and how desperate she felt that she couldn't give him the happiness he deserves. She was expressing all her emotions so very well. We can see desperation, betrayal, (him not telling her in the first place and keeping it a secret) helplessness, pain and deep sorrow of what transpired between the two. I still think Murli should have taken the opportunity yesterday to gently break it down to her. Anyway, I am glad at least she found the closure for her emotional turmoil and what has been eating her away for the past couple of days.

I have to say Way to go Bharti!πŸ‘ for standing up for her rights when she said " I am your wife and deserve an explanation".  There was no way Murli was going to weasle his way out today. All the ladies who wanted him traumatized/shocked got what they wanted today when she shoved it on his face by asking - are you reminded of my height and having second thoughts about marrying me again. The look on his face was priceless. He was definitely hurt and we can tell it struck a nerve in him when he said that is that all you think of me. Eventhough I wanted him to get this treatment, I did feel sad for him because he is NOT a bad guy by nature just over protective and worry wart. Also, Bharti running out of the room leaving him crying on the floor should have made him realize his treatment of ignoring and neglecting her and how deeply hurt she might have been during the past couple of days when she came near him and tried to talk to him.

Excellent performance by both of them and Bharti deserves a special πŸ‘ again for driving home her point that communication is the key and hiding things from one another would actually lead to more chaos and confusion in a relationship. I only hope that Murli finds happiness when he gets to know that she is pregnant and not be a worry wart again.
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this was it! this was the Q and A session i was dreading most, and finally the day arrived.
what could be more heart wrenching in the world than this conversation between the husband and wife...it was a real heart to heart talk between bharti and murli. they were so honest and pure in expressing their feelings to each other. murli's worst fears came out in front of bharti, and Good Lord, what pain she had in her voice...was it juhi?? it didn't look acting, so much pain...can somebody do it on screen?? it was at par excellence...

there were fears, insecurities and confusion on part of both of them...how will the baby news play up in the midst of all that, i am not sure...i still believe that they need to have another heart to heart conversation to clear their misunderstandings, and speak of their expectations from each other...

my concern is, even if there is a pregnancy news, will they ever have the intimate husband and wife relationship to move forward in life? so pregnancy news is not the solution. it can fulfill just ONE desire of bharti and murli to be parents; but murli is a man, she, a woman. they are humans with human needs...so the solution to the problem lies in the fact that murli gets his flawed concept fixed by taking advice from good doctors, and take medical help, whatever is required to establish a meaningful relationship.
bavdfan thumbnail
@addicted, congrats my dear for handling it so well. After i watched the epi i was so glad that it wasn't my day (i could never have make it in time! i was so upside down after watching it ! )

When she steps back and he says "bharti?!" in that broken tune i imagined her using such a voice every time he had pulled away his hand; he would have thought twice after hearing such despair in someone voice...

i'll try to re-watch it now, without pausing every second !
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am still so emotional over yesterday's epi.

It was one of the most beautifully written and enacted scenes on TV ever.  Atleast in my experience.

I kept screaming at Murli 'No!  the doctor never said that unequivocally!  You misunderstood!  You took her words out of context!  You're making assumptions!'

Yes, I wanted Bharti to take control of the situation and demand answers, which she did.

I wanted her to ask if he has regrets, which she did.  Not because I believed had has, because I believed she would think so.  And so it was important for her to know the answer to this question.

I wanted Murli to realise that while his intentions may have been more than noble, his method was not.  And the very thing he was trying to prevent, is what would happen.  Bharti becoming completely shattered.

As she said, whether you told her or not, her pain would be inevitable.

Vikrant and Juhi outdid themselves πŸ‘πŸΌ.  An absolutely stunning performance from them both.  Juhi's tears and her pain were so real.  That was no acting.  That girl was affected by that moment and was crying for real!  Her voice, her breathing, her facial expressions all said, those were real tears.

And even Vikrant seemed to be crying a lot more differently than I've seen before.  I think as actors they were both playing off each other.  And it made for one of the most heart-wrenching moments between a husband and wife ever.

There is so much to say.  I could go on and on but would only be repeating myself and others.

@  Hashbrown.  I'd like to know the answer to that question too.  A baby is all fine and well, considering that Bharti luckily gets pregnant after the first time (I assume).  So that goal is achieved.

But what about after that?  No more intimacy?  No more dealing with the issue for 7 years?  I hope they don't just brush it under the carpet and expect us to assume that for the next 7 years BharLi never come near each other again! 😑

They had better resolve this properly and take it to it's conclusion in a logical and natural manner.  This is one issue that I don't think they have any rights to mess about with for creative purposes.  You cannot be complacent in such matters for the sake of poetic licence.

Sorry addicted1, forgot to say thank you.  Well done for being able to do the update despite being an emotional wreck like the rest of us 😭

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
addicted1 thumbnail
@ bavdfan, thnx dear, as i told, i tried my best. I know its very long, but i felt this epi needed and deserved it. Was not easy, but after watching the epi ( on netbook while i was cooking) i was restless to do it. After doing WU, i watched it again and again, dunno how many times.I am still sooo touched. Cant await tonites epi.
hashbrown thumbnail

@addicted, thanks for such a detailed and wonderful description of a classic episode yesterday.
it was extremely difficult to pen down the emotions, specially when 'someone' has german as the mother tongue...you did a fabulous job!
hashbrown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

They had better resolve this properly and take it to it's conclusion in a logical and natural manner.  This is one issue that I don't think they have any rights to mess about with for creative purposes.  You cannot be complacent in such matters for the sake of poetic licence.

exactly rakhie! they cannot just run away on matters as sensitive as this one...it is a very hard, real life issue. there has be a solid explanation, once they have opened up the pandora's  box.
addicted1 thumbnail
Thnx hashbrown, too nice of u
fuzzyface thumbnail
Hmm this topic is a very uncomfortable one and delicate, if I may add.
However I still don't get it, what is the real matterπŸ˜•

Any doctor here who care to show some light on this medical marvel. CVs are never good with medical stuff, even in Balika Vadhu they did some jadu vadu doctor ka kaam. @rakhie you remember Lactobacillius in DNA and how Toral was carrying an elephant  for being preggers too long in Bandini πŸ€£

I knew Bharti would think, he rejected her coz she was dwarf and now if she gets preggers, Murli is gonna make her abort the baby or something of that sort but Bharti will want to keep.

So I guess we just have to wait until Bharti faints like all the Indian leading ladies before the doctor comes to check their pulse and pronounce, 'Mom's the word' πŸ€£