Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Kung Fu panda stunts🤣🤣🤣
Banaya 🤣🤣🤣 your topic cracked me up 🤣🤣

and i agree with most of the points shabnam (i think i am right with your name🤔)😆
Edited by -x-Reshu-x- - 12 years ago
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 🤣  - to the thread Starter. 

*Note: laughing at you, for stating the obvious & what we already know.
- clearly a waste of time.

OH btw Indian drama copy eachother all the time, they've always copied American + English shows so dear there's nothing new here.

at least the FANS here have something new to talk about every time but you're just going to keep COMPLAINING about chichore show non-sense. loser. 

Don't bother answering me back, just like you i also don't give a Sh*t about what you say to me.

-Pooja

wud a rockass post friendum!i luv 2 so!ppl shd stop comparin cuz no show in dis world is original.watch it shut it n enjoy!

p.s: i luv Arshi🤗
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG.. its like u read my mind 🤣
Amazing posttt 👏..
people r too buzy hating on each other.. rather than thinking abt the  plot of the story.. wats wrong with it..
like..y they always show the female character soo weak...or other important issues

On IF .. its all abt who copy who.., and who is better than who ..*shakes head**😆 that is very sad..
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neelamra

for going strong for nearly two years and having good ratings on television and IF!I thnk both serials will compliment each other well!!

lol.. the IF part true.. but the the rating😆.. starone showz dont even make to 100 list when it comes to trp...
it only has been one year.,and majority of showz do well.. but let see wat happens after.
neelamra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually GHSP has got to the top 100 many tyms.also many shows dnt even last a year.Like Love u Zindagi and Behnein and mand many more.thy were star plus serials yet still flopped.if star one serials were not popular,why did GHSP director get best director award out of all the serial directors?Why is it Both Gurmeet and Drashti always in top three.Obviovsly sumin ip right!
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 You go girl!!!  
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
"My chichora couple is better than your chichora couple" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Kung Fu Panda stunts!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OYE! They had better stunts in the movie! 🤣🤣

Even though I watch the show regularly and like it as well, but this topic is the BOMB! Seriously amazing! 👏👏👏

Loving you for your sheer to-the-point talk and the truth in your words!!! I just became a fan of yours 😳
OMGOMGOMGOMG. Be silent my beating heart. Geet introduced honor killing???? LMFAO!!!!!!!! Yes, Geet KILLED all of her honor to be with Maan. That Maan who wears tights corsets, ya know.

I watch this show, I am behind thanks to Star Plus USA, but I will leave no opportunity to shower my words of wisDUMB on it.

First epi: I missed it.
Second epi: It took the audiences to notice Barun, the actor, only after he sexually harassed a chic who wears backless choli, only to then conveniently feel uncomfortable in it. Then to invite Barun further in, she let her hair down. *hot hawwwt* *faints*
Third epi: Arnav still looking like a molester; Khushi talking to herself every moment of the epi.

These characters are so, so normal. I love it. Will watch them five days a week, Yippe!
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what the efff...

i HATE GEET! that show sucks like helll! shiattt...

there is absolutely NOTHING UNIQUE ABOUT IT!

great post! I LOVEEE ITTT! :)