Why is everyone getting so hyper?

Posted: 12 years ago
I swear, when I came on this forum, the first thing that came to my mind was 'CMG.'...yeahhh, this section looks no different from that CMG section. 😆 It's like, forget the drama itself, because the forum is just so amusing (and full of drama, of course).

Geet vs IPKKNS vs. IPKKND vs. Geet vs. 19823904823 other Desi soaps with oh-so-hot couples before Geet and IPKKND. See the common link?...they're all the same. 

If IPKKND "copies" Geet, then Geet "copied" Kitani Mohabbat Hai which "copied" a million of other Desi soaps, preferably all the Ekta Kapoor show's going wayyy back to Kahin Toh Hoga where the whole "middle-class girl with self-respect-rich-boy does not believe in love-office romance-etc" thing started. 

Arguing over one show copying another is like saying, "oh this wooden actress is better than that wooden actress" or in this case, "my chichora couple is better than your chichora couple blush blush sigh sigh report button!!!" 

Not that I expect anything from this show...because if a show has a trip/catch/staring scene right in the first episode itself, then that's enough for me to know that it isn't going to be anything unique and good in the future either. But then again...I heard the Geet prodection house or director is behind this show too, so no surprises there either. 

Like really, IPKKND fans...why would you wanna even insult yourself and your beloved show by comparing it to that trash called Geet? It's not like Geet is some path-breaking or unique show with a unique and beautiful lovestory; lol not that this show is going to be any better.

And Geet fans...itna shor kyun macha rahe ho? Why are you guys acting like some victims of plagarism? If IPKKND copies some scenes of Geet, then Geet most probably copied from other shows. If anything, all these shows (especially the Star One shows ) copy/take inspiration from each other and rely on the same mindset of fangirls. Comparisions are being made as if one is comparing Obama and Bush. 

If I was a fan (which I can't bring myself to be) then I'd be mad if my favorite fictional character was stripped off his izzat every two episodes, rubbed with oil all over his body, and then told to perform some sort of KungFu Panda stunts just so the female protagonist could stare at him and then they both could have some "hottt" scenes. Yeahh, that's just me I guess. Has the lead actor of this show done any scene like this now? If not, then no worry! It'll come soon enough. 

Plus, fans can decide themselves which couple will be more chichora. Maaneet or what's this couple's hybrid name? Confusion hi confusion hai, solution kuch pata nahin! Btw, the off-screen name should've totally been "Banaya." That's the first one that came into my mind when I saw the names Barun and Sanaya, but oh well! 😆

anddd...that's all folks! 

...but before anyone starts posting in this topic, all I wanna say is that don't bother calling me a "hater" because then you'll get something right back at you and simply because "hater" is sucha old and pathetic comeback. Secondly, at least make an effort not to use the line, "if you dont like this show, then why do you watch it!?" because that too, will not work on me. Last time I checked, I-F was not owned by any of us and if this section can have 549850548 topics like "omggg this show is so ahmazing" or "hailaaa this show is gonna kill meee" and etc, then I'm sure this section can have some space for my topic too. 

-edit-

I give this topic one hour (or not even) before come moderator comes and locks it. Such are the sad ways of I-F. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
girl 🤣 ! Onli if IF had 1000x LIKEs 🤣 ! 
LOVE LOVE ur post 🤣
-veena.shona- thumbnail

so very well said👍🏼

especially abt d male lead dng KUNG FU stunts🤣

You read my mind!
That's exactly what I was thinking - every show copies & takes inspiration from other, prior to misled belief, Geet is NOT unique!
Kung fu panda moves, that line killed me 🤣
Very well said!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
u knw we will agreee if KEkta Maiya will come n shout here ! buh Loool Others 🤣 !! 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
here we go again ...

read shruti's warning here and this thread is reported 

^ What other members do, I don't care. Plus, it's not like I'm criticizing one show and praising the other. In my eyes - both Geet and IPKKND are equally chichore and hopeless shows relying on the same old ghisa-pita "romance" between the typical characteristics of the male and female protagonists. I felt like saying all this, so I did. That's all. 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Banaya🤣 tht cracked me up.. in fact I likes it.. 😆 agree with most of your points..
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Banaya name was actually suggested by some members in that name thread. LMAO. Anywayz I'm loving the show n forum ... MJHT and DMG have ended, needed something to rofl at.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ Banaya was taken off ages ago. it was the biggest joke when trying to suggest a name. we spammed 10 pages on rejecting banaya.