Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Bring Someone For Me Too. (: Hehe.
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update,
first time i like Abhay a lot.

Jay & Nidha were too gud.Dont know what there in jay's mind.

The guys are trying hard but the girls are not going to melt that easily.
Waiting for Armaan & fiza's convo
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
One thing to ask Jay is also having sum probs,why not he is confessing his luv?Edited by Cuty16 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Aww A Moonlight Stroll. Very Romantic. When Am I Going To Get One Too With Someone??? Hehe.

Are U part of the FF. Whats your name? We'll see what we can do
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: matwamango

Are U part of the FF. Whats your name? We'll see what we can do

Ayesha she is the witch Nikki...Nikita that is...I was planning to put her opposite Sid...thats if we wanna keep him positive 
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Wow Sid. Hehe Nidha In My Own FF That Iam Writing Iam With Sid As Well. That's Very Shocking.

@ Ayesha How Could You Forget Me?? Remember We Talked In Scarps. I Liked All Your FF Soulmates.. Remember Now???

It's Me Nicita. (:
matwamango thumbnail
So sorry yaar forgive me. I have a memory loss problem. Everyone is aware of this condition. We should chat more often yaar. I miss our convos. So Nikita the witch huh? Cool. Sid has to be evil Nidha so we can turn him. We need one bad dude in this FF.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: matwamango

So sorry yaar forgive me. I have a memory loss problem. Everyone is aware of this condition. We should chat more often yaar. I miss our convos. So Nikita the witch huh? Cool. Sid has to be evil Nidha so we can turn him. We need one bad dude in this FF.

Totally agreed...and who better than Sid...and the greatest twist will be turning him...he is Ankys and Surs elder brother...oh boy aint this fun
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Totally agreed...and who better than Sid...and the greatest twist will be turning him...he is Ankys and Surs elder brother...oh boy aint this fun

:::This will be fun. I can't wait. I miss him in the show so much. Anky's bro will have a sweet tooth alright😆:::

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ok...So after reading the whole update I take my words back...So I like Neel and wanna date him...😳I landed on top of him ...for this I surely needed a hug from Nidh...and with the whole gang too ☺️...Nidh meri sherni bhabhiji...You gonn make this wolf walk on his knees...😆...Abhay will have to do hardwork..coz its easy to  break heart but hard to fix it...Aysha ko paane ke liye papad to belna hi padega...Wanna see what happened to Armaan ...he is ok na or fiza gave him a good treatment  ...This couples fight always results in a passionate scene...