Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
:::Lalmirch U have done a brilliant job my jaan portraying my character and the new Guy on the block was a treat to read:::
:::Nidhsara another fantastic installment:::
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Double update.. Wowieee.. Im off to read
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Double update.. Wowieee.. Im off to read

Comment on it too dear
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

nidha  dear i loved it sweets thanks i  really luv these parts

"He seemed to want a super model eye candy than a wife." well is he in for a shock lolπŸ˜†

"Pregnant mein hun aur mood swings isse hon rahin hain"
haha thats is so funny iwas loling when i read it πŸ˜†

Di be careful you don't get cross eyed ladka dhoondne ke liye mujhe Mars mein jaana padega"Karan chuckled
that was a good line luv ur one liners u added nidha

and as for armaan wow what expectations he has  well all his i want list will get edited once he comes face toface with me haha  but i luv him already 😳 thanks sweets

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ch5

Later that day in the afternoon

Nidha, Anky,sur, and fiza where waiting in the canteen for there lunch when Aysha comes storming in the canteen . yeh aysha ko kya hua  aise laga hai ki woh  kiske khoon karne wale hai said nidha . haan yaar par kya aysha only gets this made if someone acts or says something  that goes against her values says sur

Aysha comes sits down at the table.  Aysha whats up you look  very upset , its

your first day of college  did something happened asked Anky. haan  Anky di repiled aysha  she first shows them her horoscope  read this then I will explain

Nidha tho kya hua ? kya hua yeh hua she she tells them evrything  I wish I don't have  to see his rude face  again what a arrogant  fool .  aysha just forget all this  and lets eat said sur.     aysha suddenly looks up  oh no ab kya hua nida asked I just lost my appetite. Kyun asked fiza kyun ki that arrogant fool  goes to our college look there he is .  not bad you never mentioned he was hot    said Anky

Waise aysha mere saath bhi aaj aise kuch hua I met a rude dude jay  kya  hua hai yeh mount college ko kaise stupid larke hai yahaan  says nidha.   Girls  girls  why don't you all follow my rule concenrate on your studies so there is no time for  boy problmes just like I do said fiza .  wiase how was your exam fiza states anky. It was a breeze thanks to my studying I know I passed with flying colors smiles fiza  I'll just go get some cold coffee  says aysha  everyone is eatting  when they see the same guy who irrated aysha this mornigng bumps into her making her cold coffee spill all over her . what is your problem  why are you trying to ruin my first day of college . sexy rough voice waiter one more cold coffee on me  aysha no thanks like I told you before you cant buy people . I wouldn't want buy you any way your not miight type  girls who want to be with  abhay raichand hve to have be speacial and your not my taste  aysha is walking away when the rough and sexy voice says but I must say you have great  butt   aysha turn around and slaps him hard. The girls run over to her  aysha calm down says sur  that will teach never to talk such cheap things to any other girl again you've messed with wrong girl don't you never mess with aysha sharma  again mr. abhay riachand  

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘All of you are just fab and the grip you all of have on writing is greatπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Thanks ...for making me a part of this beautiful FF and especially for giving me my best friendπŸ˜‰...Nidh...Yaar atleast somewhere I can connect through this FF that I am with you...Love ya...update soon...the next beauty of Mount college(Arrey yaar hotties mil rahe hain to unki gals Mount college ki beauties hui naπŸ˜†)

NidhaA thumbnail
Fiz awsome...the owner of that sexy rough voice has really naughty mind too...Aysha ka khaan ke niche bajaana was superb...well I would have done the same...wonderful chappy dear...loved it
patakha-guddi thumbnail
hi nidhi
nt fair
u shuld hv pmed me ur frst ff
it was awesm
nxt time plz add this frnd of urs in the pm list as well
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASMI95

hi nidhi

nt fair
u shuld hv pmed me ur frst ff
it was awesm
nxt time plz add this frnd of urs in the pm list as well

Sure my darling...
I was just unsure if you would enjoy it or not...
next time sure I will pm you
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved Chapter 5. It is so unlike me to slap a guy but fun to read. LalMirch U have done a brilliant job