Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Madhura awesome siggies πŸ‘πŸ‘ thx u
@ Nidhi & friends, hi  gals u r so talented n creative kya baat hain beautiful FF.  I still hv to a few chapters to read, at first i was confused with so many characters but now it's ok am enjoying the FF.  Thx u for sharing lots of hugs to u gals πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  keep it up
Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love it..😳😊Thanks for the PM..
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

***Ch 29 friendship or love what means more***

Sanju was heading over to fiza di 's  to see how she was doing after the hungama  that happened last night sanju  only knew fiza di  for about almost  a month  but she knew  that much that  Fiza di  has a heart of gold and if she is accusing abhay and armaan about this bet then it has to be true because fiza di  woundn't hurt a fly  let alone her childhood friend that was like a baby sister  to her.  Anky and her were so pose to try and  calm fiza di down and calmly get to the bopttom of what they have to do. Sanju also wanted to help fiza di  teach that  @#!$%& armaan a lesson he wouldn't forget she wanted to convice  fiza not to resign but to fight it out.

Sanju's  cell rings

"Yaar sanju kahaan ho we are waiting  jaldi ao na" says anky

"Yeah anky di im on my way should I get something  for fiza di like flowers or something"  asks sanju

"No just come soon fiza is a mess hurry" says anky

Sanju quickly  drives and reaches  there

In

Fiza's room

Fiza has box of tissues and looks like she didn't sleep and has cried all night.

" Fiza di  don't worry tell anky di and me exactly how you found out and lets plan something to expose abhay and teach armaan a lesson" says  sanju

Fiza agin explains  everything

"Theek hai babes we have to put   a fight between abhay and armaan then only  they will know  how it feels to lose your best friend"  says anky

"And di  talk to armaan don't resign  get it out of him some how then we can record it  and show to aysha"  suggest sanju

Anky order pizza and trys and lightens the mood  but no use

Sanju leaves to armaans office to give him a pice of her mind

Back at armaans office

Armaan trows all his files off his desk and yelling  shaurya comes in seeing armaan a mess

"Hey armaan bro what happened   kyun tumhare gussa  files pe niklaren hain" asks shaurya

" Shaurya   because of me I hurt the I liked and broke up a friendship and a innocent girl broken heart  will be my fault"  says armaan

"Bro you need to lighten your mood  lets go clubbing poisin ivy to night and you cant say no" says  shaurya

Sanju over hears them and leaves

Back at fiza place

Sanju runs in  the room "fiza di armaan  is going to  poisin ivy tonight And we are going to   you have get out of the house and  get some air or you will go crazy"  says sanju

"Haan fiza  this your chance  show armaan who you are and that he doesn't matter to you  I'm inviting my  brother  Siddharth he always flirts with you it be great to  armaan reacting to sid bro and his flirting" smiles anky

"Perfect make him jealous that perfect till you break abhay and his friendship" says sanju

"Yeah sanju and anky  your right I know exacrly how to teach armaan a lesson 1. Hate to see with bro karan cause he thought it was my bf and two that I wear backless it gets on his  nervers"  says fiza

Fiza wears a whitelong sleeve backless dress

Sanju wears a blush baby doll tube dress

And anky wears  a pink tube dress

Back at armaans house

Shaurya wears the shirt he wore that day at the hospital

Armaan see's it

"Dude yeh kya hai"? Smiles armaan

Shuarya looks at his shirt it has a lipstick mark

he rembers that day in the elevator

*flashback*

Elevator stops

Sanju hugs him her lipstick accidently gets on his shirt! "Im claustrophobic and im also scared of the dark" . she starts crying

he takes out his cell  and shows it to her

"Hey it's ok don't worry open your eyes   look there is  light" says shaurya(from his cell phone)

Sanju looks up smiling  "thanks"

"Your eyes are beautiful" says shaurya

"Oye teri tho bina permit ki romeo  don't try and flirt with me  got" she pushes him away (but her hair stran gets stuck in his chain)ouch  says sanju

"Sorry  phir   tim permit deh do na waise khuda bhi chata kit um mere pass raho  winks at her" says shaurya (eyelock)

Thinking to her self sanju "whats wrong with you tu avi kis se neema ke pakro se affect you" thinks sanju

Shaurya thinking  "arre bachu mein tho gaye yeh larki day one muhje pagal banare hai get hold of yourself yaar ".

Suddenly the elevator  starts moving  sanju yanks her hair out of the chain her charm bracelet  fall off

She gets out of the elevator

Shaurya  picks up the bracelet "ek aur excuse tum se mile" smile shaurya.

*flash back ends*

"Eh hello  where you lost"? Asks armaan

'Nothing let me change then will leave" says shaurya Edited by lalmirch28 - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

O teri...smell of jealous Armaan is coming to me...and in real life I adore Sid more than Armaan...So it would be fun to read next part...For Sanjana and Surya...lets see what they gonna do this time...lovely update...

shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
cool ff i loved it
thanks for the pm

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice. Sanjana Didnt Get Scared. Hehe Great Part.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was a superb chapter...
Might I say that my Fiza's dress is going to drive Armaan up the wallπŸ˜‰...
Sanju and Anky are no less...
So Poison Ivy mein hoga raazo ka khulasa...ya phir maamla aur bigdega...well have to wait and watch
Great work once again Fiza...πŸ‘
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great part dear.

Dresses of the girls where awesome.

Armaan is going to be stunned,jealous,
thrilled.
And dont know what what going to happen after Armaan will watch fiza in that dress wid sumone else. 😲
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was absolutely amazing Fiza. I love the girls plotting. Only U could come up with a master stroke plan like this. I love all three dresses but the white one is the bst very sexy indeed. Armaan won't know what hit him. I can't wait for Sid. I prefer Sid to Armaan lol
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very nice and too interesting! Loving it. πŸ˜›