Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
n now just couz of this idiot akshay n devil ambik...shashank,kalyani n subhadra were not able to hide the truth n god knows what digvijay is going to do when they will return...but may be when he got to the reason behind it he will forgive them...but i really liked their efforts yaar
n now what's this trouble...oh ho chandu n dhara abhi abhi toh ek musibat se nikle the n again trouble but not to worry hero heroine is together they will get out of easly...
ridzzi thumbnail
n chitra that girl dhara has troubled her life for u once instead of being a princess n u r not even bothered about her instead of that u r only thinking only about chandu...i know u love him but u should think about her she was about to DIE
n this dhara bechare chandu ki koi kadar hi nahi ek toh bechare ne apni jaan khatre main daal ki iski jaan bachayin yahan tak apni jaan bhi dene wala tha upar se madam hosh main ate hi shuru ho gayi bechara kahan phas gaya    ;-)
update soon
luv u    :-)
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
riddzi bapre 3-3 comments?? aww lovely comments...haha if their are not some stupid people life would go smoothly na?? but life is not smooth at all..and without selfishness and evilness the world is incomplete..have to accept the truth

haha ya there can be only little romance coz i can't show much romance between a 14 years old boy and a 12 years old girl...so i have to put much adventures to grow the feelings
ridzzi thumbnail
oh common di u should also see your part,it's also too long so i thought why shouldn't i give a long comment for a long part if someone is writing that much for us n entertaining us then isn't it our responsbility to atleast let her know what we liked n what we felt about the part,so i don't think three parts r long
n yup u r absolutly true without idiots life doesn't hv any mirch masala
n about romance it's up to u na make them grow fastly so we can see some romance wala mirch masala    ;-)
Patrarekha thumbnail
no dear riddzi i am very much happy that u give so many comments to me..rather i sometimes get afraid of the future of this ff..but if there is reader like you any writer can provide their best part..

and haha romance wala mirch masala is there but has a limit coz consider their age dear 14 and 12๐Ÿ˜•
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update!
so dhara's health worsen! then y she faught!
and her identity revealed!
feeling bad for chitra
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i won't discontinue it even if i get 1 reader onlyEdited by FairyDreams - 11 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail

q nhi kar sakti kya??ok nhi karungi
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aru_86

q nhi kar sakti kya??ok nhi karungi

oyeee...aru upd kar na..plzz๐Ÿ˜Š  
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4