Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
excellent part di
di is ambik ko toh aisi jagah marna jaha pani na mile moron,just couz of him everyone is in trouble
n didn't this digvijay is understanding that whatever chandu n his fr8's did is only for the welfare of dhara dimaag se paidal h kya
n dhara wah meri sherni ek hi baar main us soldier ka haath tod diya kamal h n cornelia well it seems like she has came as a demi god for chandu n dhara
story without romance but intresting to read but bahut shudh hindi main likhte ho
ud soon
luv u
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved The Update To The Core !!
coolpavni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...read simply at a glance...seems very nice...now m busy so i'll giv u my view later...😊
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks rumpu,pavni ,radhika and pratiti for commenting

rumpu and pavni will wait 4 ur comments

radhika sudh hindi to hoga hi na ancient period jo hai..aur 14 years k boy aur 12 years k girl mein kya kya romance dikhaye yar..and the story is about the growth of feelings na..so kya kare😔
Edited by aru_86 - 11 years ago
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
vry vry vry nice upd! waiting excitedly for the nxt one :D
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful, mind blowing,fantastic, marvelous...aur kiya kahoon???...all adjectives suit ur part😊

an adventurous one😳...so a friendly relation is blooming be2n unmaad kanya & vanvasi valak😉
...like that geeek soldiers, I've the same ques-What's Cornelia doing here???
& amvik!!...the guy 😡...nice convo be2n all chacs😛
Digvi should believe on his devoted friends😭
& soldiers gave them wine!!!!!!!why??????
Patrarekha thumbnail
thanks rumpu 4 commenting..soldiers gave wine to dhara so that she gets drowsiness and doesn't oppose much

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
very  nice  .love  small  girl  picture too .keep  writing  whenever  i  get  time  i  will  read  sure
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aru :

commenting on the 14th december update, damn this Ambik.. always upto more trouble than good. digvijay's anger and tension are all justified given the situation that has been created and only durdhara's safe return to the palace can sort things out now. but despite all the mess created, specially in the Greek tent, i cant help but smile at chandu's comment

hum jante hai k tum unmad ho..😉

and you have already introduced Cornelia in the story .. so my question too is the same, what's she doing here ?😕

update soon. would be looking forward to chandu and dhara's interaction with cornelia.😊
Patrarekha thumbnail
thanks polly dear was waiting 4 ur comment..ya everyone will get to know what cornelia is doing here in next chap😃