TT-Interpretation Of IPKKND Promo

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Let me state an interesting story about a recent promo being aired on Star plus on it's new show " Iss Pyar ko kya naam do".. The show starts offon Monday 6th June. All are waiting for it eagerly as it has the famous Sanaya Irani, seen after MJHT and Barun Sobti seen after Baat hamari pakki hai.This show has aired 4 promos so far. Everyone has their on interpretation to it. My closest friend had her take on the last promo which had both the leads crossing each other with voice over for the girl saying "nafrat pass na aane de "and the voice over for the boy stating" Mohabbat dor janne ne de.." With such an intense promo , this is how she interpreted it with me and a common friend..

Friend 1:
I am not able to figure the relationship dynamics from the promo .. And that's what's making me restless and forcing me to think .. Does it mean both of them have a past together or does he have a past and he doesn't want to let her be a part of his present cos of his sad past ? If u noticed her part of the photo is torn but his is not torn but only folded .. He only has to open it up to give life a chance while she is ready to repair what's fallen apart for her !!!

Friend 2
Hmmm ... this is interesting ... so it's going to be intense from the first episode itself?
I felt that he has a past which makes him hold back ... but the thing about Khushi's mother having a past and Khushi being an orphan is also throwing me into a dilemma ... can't figure out how that will come in ... unless Khushi is somehow related to Arnav's family - not directly, of course, or she'd be his sister lolzzz ... but maybe related to a family friend or business rival or something. What do you think?

The photographs ... good point ... he's got the whole one - my feeling is he tore the one she has and threw it at her ... and she retrieved it and is trying to put it together ... put them together ... but he has another copy ... and he kept it ... his folding is to show that he's trying to block her out, but is unable to.

Friend 3
Gosh, can't wait for this to start now ... discussing this is making me even more excited about it !!!

So did you see what a promo can do...Amazing isn't it???

Hence enjoys all the promos as they are crucial for the upcoming tracks and treat them with lightness and not too much of anxiety. I know its easier said than done,but give it a shot.Just enjoy the precaps and promos to the best .. Sometimes little pain will give you lots of gain. So take each promo healthily and hope for the best, cause trust the makers as they know what they are doing ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohini4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
loving all interpretations 😳 Edited by mohini4u - 12 years ago