Edited by priti11 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
smoking hot ending ayesha. ☺️
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow ayesha it was hot finally ajeh are friends i loved it and the romance part gosh my room was heated while reading it loved jisha romance also naughty mish she dressed jeh in lehanga awsum ending thanks for pm
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!!!!👏👏👏👏👏 i so can feel smoke coming out of my ears and my laptop screen just burned b/c of abhiya hot hot scene. ISH! ayesha amazing amazing update, it is hot and i mean red chilli with hot sauce hot ☺️☺️ so piya didn't want rate 13 stuff she wanted rates R stuff and she sure got it☺️abhiya burned it again, my brain and i cannot stop thinking about the suhaag raat of them☺️

wow misha and jay married😲and she is all taking his clothes off omg i so want to see this in the show, it will be dame funny🤣

_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Omg ...Omg...Omg...
What a romantic update...
can't believe...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

smoking hot ending ayesha. ☺️

Might as well end this FF with a bang. And i wanted to raise temperatures high 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Wow ayesha it was hot finally ajeh are friends i loved it and the romance part gosh my room was heated while reading it loved jisha romance also naughty mish she dressed jeh in lehanga awsum ending thanks for pm

Well Misha does as she says and Jeh deserved it😉 So the FF is now over and i have one less thing to worry about😆
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

WOW!!!!👏 i so can feel smoke coming out of my ears and my laptop screen just burned b/c of abhiya hot hot scene. ISH! ayesha amazing amazing update, it is hot and i mean red chilli with hot sauce hot ☺️☺️ so piya didn't want rate 13 stuff she wanted rates R stuff and she sure got it☺️abhiya burned it again, my brain and i cannot stop thinking about the suhaag raat of them☺️

wow misha and jay married😲and she is all taking his clothes off omg i so want to see this in the show, it will be dame funny🤣

Well i told U it was going to be a show stopper lol. Well i am sure Pia is fed up like the rest of us with PG13 kisses and wants some R rated romance and i have delivered it actually some of my FF's are a little racy and on the besharam side. Suhaag Raat should be mind blowing right?
fireMisha is Misha after all Aag se agg hi bhuje gi and this girl wants Jeh and noway is he going to make the first move

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: renuka1997

Omg ...Omg...Omg...
What a romantic update...
can't believe...

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Ok Ayesha awesome update & very hot also.My PC screen is burning.Loved Abhiya's idea 2 make Jisha one.😳And mish is mish she took initial 2 undress jeh instead of jeh haha.Abhiya were hot lke always.So u have end this FF or there is one epilogue left?😕.Awesome yaar😳

Good i have my job done then. No this FF is all complete. I gave them a happy ending no deaths and Abhay and Jeh are freinds. Both Couples are doing great.