Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

:::Precap 2:::Evil Eyes:::

The club was booming with loud music. Misha saw the exchange of dirty eyes pass between Pia and Jay. If looks could kill then both stubborn teens would have been long gone. Misha had a tough job in her hands but Challenge was what Misha strived on. Misha hollered Neel over for a tete a tete and get the lowdown on Jay. His likes and dislikes would be key to finding out excatly what made Jay tick. Misha had a plan to involve Neel in her plan to lure Jay to the dark side.

Panchi was gobsmacked by the way Misha was behaving around Neel. Misha was pumping Neel for info on his brother. But what did Neel get in return was the big question Panchi wanted to know. She knew very well how her devious sister operated. Misha was up to her tricks again. Panhi decided to rain on Misha's little plan.

Misha whispered in Neels ear-U scratch my back. I'll scratch yours Neel. U want Panchi? She's yours. In return i want Jay...
Panchi cut in with her mouth open-U want Jay? Are U out of your mind Misha. Jay?
Misha hessitated-I don't want Jay.
Panchi knew what she heard-I heard U say U want Jay Misha. Are U into him?
Misha pulled a face-Of course not. U will find out soon. Neel remember our deal?
Neel nodded-I promise my lips are sealed.

Misha walked away leaving Panchi dazed-What did my sister offer U?
Neel smiled-Her assistance. We are working together for the greater good. Pia and Jay to be exact. Don't say i told U everything.
Panchi gazed towards Pia and Jay.

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Awesome yaar Aysha.. Sorry m late for d comment..was busy wit CET exam.. So one more ff wit Misha n Jay..sounds fun.. D 1st update was gr8.. n nyc precap.. Carry on..thanx for d pm..lol.
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update and precap. Jay and misha's clashing plans should be interesting to read
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start.Thnx for starting something for Jisha.Hope that this FF will rock.bcoz it is being written by u n it has Cool jisha.😎
Niitika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i lovee ur writing style.. awesome updates ^^looking forward to moree!
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyce...
update soon...

Woww awsome update luved it enjoy readin yhh updates aysha cant waite for the next part xxx
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome precap! i honestly can't wait for the update nao. and, LOL @ panchi thinking that misha is into jay! 😆😆 update soon. 😎
Shoonu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cool ff yaar...!!!
its a great concept...looking forward to your update...thanks for pming
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the precap. Mish trying to be match maker for Pia n Jay 😆 Love to see how this will take a U turn for JiSha 😃 Please update soon.