Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

wounderful post dii my mind agrees wid ur each and every point bt my heart diagree wid some points bt as u, uma dii and dhanya sis had already explained everything so hats off to u all ๐Ÿ‘and hope we,ll c ban jae moment as my mind says only pratigya ban jae moment all alone her fight bt heart says krishna shld b wid her in that moment let,s c how cv,s moves it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thankyou Muskaan

Personally I am more for the drama story rather than empoerment so I hope that the ban jayee will be with both of them together side by side.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

Thankyou Muskaan

Personally I am more for the drama story rather than empoerment so I hope that the ban jayee will be with both of them together side by side.

that,s also good dii as we all to wants that ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

There was a ban jayee moment of sorts on the terrace...when Prats told Takurain...do what you will, my marriage is so strong no force on the planet can come between us.

True Mera... but she did not follow through on it... why did she leave the field to Amma and go off to MMGJ the very next day ???? was she too over-confident of K's support...
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

True Mera... but she did not follow through on it... why did she leave the field to Amma and go off to MMGJ the very next day ???? was she too over-confident of K's support...

I have speculated about it in my recent posts. Krishna told her to get lost, she said the hatred in his eyes for the first time was not tolerable to her now.

I may be giving her too much credit๐Ÿ˜†, but I think she took off bec' she is in a way testing to see where Krishna stands with her or she is sure in her heart, the bewakoof Baba won't survive for too long without her.  Once his anger cools off and he will come looking for her. She will have proved her point to Takurain staying out of the picture, not shaking a finger, yet she indirectly creates the scenario where Krishna comes back for her and defeats Takurain at her own game.
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

I have speculated about it in my recent posts. Krishna told her to get lost, she said the hatred in his eyes for the first time was not tolerable to her now.

I may be giving her too much credit๐Ÿ˜†, but I think she took off bec' she is in a way testing to see where Krishna stands with her or she is sure in her heart, the bewakoof Baba won't survive for too long without her.  Once his anger cools off and he will come looking for her. She will have proved her point to Takurain staying out of the picture, not shaking a finger, yet she indirectly creates the scenario where Krishna comes back for her and defeats Takurain at her own game.

So, are you saying that it is all upto K now ???  K has to pass some kind of test of his love and come after her ???  Won't that be very un-P like... her Ban Jayyee moment in cold storage...

(we are back full circle to carisma's post)