Pratigya Ban Jayee Fear..

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Where is the Ban Jayee..?

As History would have it, or what we have been accustomed to for over a year.

Now we know Pratigya leaves no stone unturned to embrace a ban jayee moment, and this is something that viewers have been grooved to expect, liked or unliked.
Hence this raised a fear factor... we have not witnessed a real Pratigya Ban Jayee moment in this Amma verses Pratigya track..

1. When Pratz saw Amma doing things behind her back.. She didn't really share her feelings or confront Amma, infact she most innocently was ambushed.

2. When Amma warned Pratigya of her secret operation of four days.. She didn't tell bhoothnath! in full words..ummm,mmm,ermmm,aaa - These things do not work on him, she can and has been firm in the past and could have had a outburst and released some of her mooh ka diesel aswell. Infact she went to have a stroll with Arushi in the park, Meet her parents for breakfast and apply her nail polish.

3. When she was accused of twisting Amma's hand like a wet cloth.. She didn't say why that happened, because Amma was tugging at her face and ruining her make-up.

4. When she was accused of trying to eliminate Amma from Baba's fav contestants.. She did good.. that was a nice Ban jayee moment. But then Amma soon fixed a silencer on her again.

5. When she was abused at the Hospital, by Sajan, Komal, Police and a silent Baba.. She had a vulnerable moment, which we all enjoyed and again there was no real ban jayee there either.

6. When Krish told her - he has ran out of space for her in his heart, life and house and she is free to load else where.. She didn't have a ban jayee moment, she accepted defeat and left. Letting Amma get what she wanted and because she is alone without her Baba bear

7. When she is in MMFG - There is no sign of Krishna.. She is waiting sadly and patiently for his return.

Now I have no problems with her actions at the above.. Because we know that was to lead her to where she is now.
My fear is where does it go from here?
Surely Pratigya could not allow Amma to win this easily, Surely she cannot forgive Krishna this easily.. for as she has always had a BAN JAYEE moment for anything big and small.
So are we to expect the same here, If so what will lead to this ban jayee moment?

If not then - Can we say that history is repeating itself and that well and truely Pratigya is left at the mercy of Krishna and the Thaks and just like the last time she is a total vulnerable being.

Please share your thought..
Carisma.. xxx
And please no rona dona! Let's be adult about this.  😉

CAST RANKS COMMENTING

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/586/pratigya/cast/

Please participate twice a day, Thanks'.

The sooner the chaska, ranks and TRP's are up we will get a reunion

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good post caris...

But I'm afraid I have to disagree with u...😳  I know she is the serial lead... but all the "Ban Jayyee" were getting  a little tedious and monotonous... I think the CVs are finally showing a more human and vulnerable side to her...

All this time P knew that she had K's full support in whatever she did... the thought was always at the back of her mind... K trusted her and always supported her even when he did not agree with some of her actions...

Now, that trust and security has been forcibly removed... P is shocked and silenced by the sudden turn of events...
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Fear Factor torchaar of Akki...i think the title of this post is somewhat realted to ur akki😉..hmmm😆
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

Good post caris...

But I'm afraid I have to disagree with u...😳  I know she is the serial lead... but all the "Ban Jayyee" were getting  a little tedious and monotonous... I think the CVs are finally showing a more human and vulnerable side to her...

All this time P knew that she had K's full support in whatever she did... the thought was always at the back of her mind... K trusted her and always supported her even when he did not agree with some of her actions...

Now, that trust and security has been forcibly removed... P is shocked and silenced by the sudden turn of events...

Uma... I hope you are right and the Ban jayee expectancy remains as a fear and nothing else.
I totally AGREE with you, and this is ideally what we would like to have for the sake of this show. If the CV's decide to keep it in the serial format then this is what we want your scenario, or the last part from my post that will it be like the old days where Pratigya was vulnerable.

If they show about women empowerment - then there needs to be a Pratigya ban jayee moment.

So far they have always shown K fulfiling women empowerment rights onher say so - So here they might see whether they want to show, what they have always shown that P cannot do anything without HIM or whether she will manage to stand on her own feet without HIM.

It could go either way... I just like the show as a serial, I don't know why the CV's has advertised it as women empowerment show.. 😕, because that leads to contradicting thoughts and expectations.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

Fear Factor torchaar of Akki...i think the title of this post is somewhat realted to ur akki😉..hmmm😆

It's always about Akki! 😉
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mostly banjayee moments of Pratigya was with support of Krishna or on Krishna...
In amma's case she was fighting alone...and didn't had banjayee without K...
Hope dis seperation track will help her and emerge as a true fighter and fight alone with no involvement of her papa also...

Edited by DevuDivya - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
It's good to see the diff views...
a_uma thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Uma... I hope you are right and the Ban jayee expectancy remains as a fear and nothing else.
I totally AGREE with you, and this is ideally what we would like to have for the sake of this show. If the CV's decide to keep it in the serial format then this is what we want your scenario, or the last part from my post that will it be like the old days where Pratigya was vulnerable.

If they show about women empowerment - then there needs to be a Pratigya ban jayee moment.

So far they have always shown K fulfiling women empowerment rights onher say so - So here they might see whether they want to show, what they have always shown that P cannot do anything without HIM or whether she will manage to stand on her own feet without HIM.

It could go either way... I just like the show as a serial, I don't know why the CV's has advertised it as women empowerment show.. 😕, because that leads to contradicting thoughts and expectations.

@ red : True caris... but as you said in last para... is it really a women empowerment show ??
Only evil Amma has got empowerment ...😆 (of her evil mind)...

I'm afraid Prats is too simple, honest and straightfoward to counter the mighty, evil-minded Thakurs... if she has to do that on her own, then she needs to think and answer them in their own coin...Saxena-type behaviour will not help here...😕 ...or else, she will always need K's help...
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

@ red : True caris... but as you said in last para... is it really a women empowerment show ??
Only evil Amma has got empowerment ...😆 (of her evil mind)...

I'm afraid Prats is too simple, honest and straightfoward to counter the mighty, evil-minded Thakurs... if she has to do that on her own, then she needs to think and answer them in their own coin...Saxena-type behaviour will not help here...😕 ...or else, she will always need K's help...

The cv's have a brought a very clever twist...there are many doors open for the track to go this way or that way...
Standing up to the Thaks alone will be no childsplay for her.. She'll need K for sure.
a_uma thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

The cv's have a brought a very clever twist...there are many doors open for the track to go this way or that way...
Standing up to the Thaks alone will be no childsplay for her.. She'll need K for sure.

Totally agree...😊