What's your most memorable Karol Bagh picture?

Posted: 12 years ago
 

Hi KBians!

Here is another fun topic.
Post your most memorable pictures from Karol Bagh!
Hope we can bring back some good memories!
 
-Shankar ⭐️
Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Shankar for making this thread...I have to make a list first n then need to select the most memorable...because all the epi are memorable for me..😳😆
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice thread Shankar..but I cant post..d pictures..as my net is slow...there are many pictures i like from kb...it is difficult to chose..
1.The stare abhi gives simi at d temple.
2.Simi's  reaction to d confession on d night of Anitha's marriage.
3.The naughty look of abhi..n embarrassment of Simi..when she finds abhi in her closet.
4.When abhi tricks simi for a kiss on d road.
5.The look of trust dat simi gave..when abhi..convinces her..to stay..in their In-laws house.(july 22nd episode).
  And of course all d romantic scenes...I cant forget a single bit of them..as Rumi said..for me..each n every single episode..n each n every scene are memorable from kb.



 
Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Shankar-


 

Hi KBians!

Here is another fun topic.
Post your most memorable pictures from Karol Bagh!
Hope we can bring back some good memories!
 
-Shankar ⭐️
 
Wah, dear Shankar, you always have good ideas 👏.
Agreed with Chweetu and Rumi. There are a lot of pictures that are memorable to us KBians. However, I really like and fond of the one picture that is torn by Mili. Actually I saw it as a symbol of Abhi-Simi love. In what ever situation they are in, their love are surely intact hamesha hamesha hamesha. Oh am I using the correct Hindi word for always.
Posted: 12 years ago
All the episodes are memorable for me. But I hate negative role of mili and kundali track.  I love all the romantic scens of simbhi , for me  they are the symbol of love. I enjoy each and every moment of KB. Still hoping our KB will be back with our Neil and Smriti.
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chweetu


Nice thread Shankar..but I cant post..d pictures..as my net is slow...there are many pictures i like from kb...it is difficult to chose..
1.The stare abhi gives simi at d temple.
2.Simi's  reaction to d confession on d night of Anitha's marriage.
3.The naughty look of abhi..n embarrassment of Simi..when she finds abhi in her closet.
4.When abhi tricks simi for a kiss on d road.
5.The look of trust dat simi gave..when abhi..convinces her..to stay..in their In-laws house.(july 22nd episode).
  And of course all d romantic scenes...I cant forget a single bit of them..as Rumi said..for me..each n every single episode..n each n every scene are memorable from kb.



 
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chweetu


Nice thread Shankar..but I cant post..d pictures..as my net is slow...there are many pictures i like from kb...it is difficult to chose..
1.The stare abhi gives simi at d temple.
2.Simi's  reaction to d confession on d night of Anitha's marriage.
3.The naughty look of abhi..n embarrassment of Simi..when she finds abhi in her closet.
4.When abhi tricks simi for a kiss on d road.
5.The look of trust dat simi gave..when abhi..convinces her..to stay..in their In-laws house.(july 22nd episode).
  And of course all d romantic scenes...I cant forget a single bit of them..as Rumi said..for me..each n every single episode..n each n every scene are memorable from kb.



 
I havent seen any of the above mentioned scenes😕
Posted: 12 years ago
All of the Simbhi moments are awesome...I did especially like the 'I Love You' dialogue in the Sept 30th episode as well as the scenes of April 27th - trying to get close but family inadvertently getting in way...  =)
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nneeiill


I havent seen any of the above mentioned scenes😕
 
Dear nneeiill : Welcome to 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. I think this is your first post here. If you have the time do watch this serial (of course the above mentoned scenes too) either through Dailymotion or Youtube or any other medium available.
I am sure you will be entertained by Neil's acting alongside his co-star Smiriti Kalra. We missed their jodi. Feel sad the show ended already but we are happy to be here although its almost 8 months from KB last episodes. That shows how we loved KB.
Do continue visiting this forum and feel free to post comments too. Have a nice day ahead ... 
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prankiek


All of the Simbhi moments are awesome...I did especially like the 'I Love You' dialogue in the Sept 30th episode as well as the scenes of April 27th - trying to get close but family inadvertently getting in way...  =)
 
Oh dear Pran (sorry if you don't like me addressing you with this name, I'll changed to your full Prankiek later on) : How are we going to forget the 27th April 2010 episode. I can even visualise that episode ... 😃

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

10 Participants 47 Replies 20121Views

Topic started by -Shankar-

Last replied by norani

loader
loader
up-open TOP