Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: KMH-NASHA

on a serious note naina your OS was great for a first time. you have done much better than what i could have done.though i loved the ending most

thanx for the appreciation!!..*takes a bow*
ditto even i loved the ending the most...:p
kavyasam thumbnail
was  collecting  arohi's  natkhat   moments  ,   tabhi yeh video phir se dekha,   at  around 9.55 see karan's acting,  when  she  puts the chaku in the shoulder  arjun just  blinks  his eyes , that is all the reaction he gives to that injury , just as much as requitred by the character  , another reason why I like Arjun 👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1WHw1wimtM[/YOUTUBE]
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavyasam

was  collecting  arohi's  natkhat   moments  ,   tabhi yeh video phir se dekha,   at  around 9.55 see karan's acting,  when  she  puts the chaku in the shoulder  arjun just  blinks  his eyes , that is all the reaction he gives to that injury , just as much as requitred by the character  , another reason why I like Arjun 👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1WHw1wimtM[/YOUTUBE]

thanks for posting it kavya di going to watch now!..:)
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kavya isse kehte hai mard ko dard nahin hota.aisa hai humara Arjun.And we love him
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaa kavya di.me too luv arjun n see that rajveer he is big kalank on the name of mard.ek choti si goli lagi.kitne din hospital me raha phir bhi bandage nahi utri.we must thank cvs for showing rajveer such a stupid guy in whole kmh.
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: KMH-NASHA

kavya isse kehte hai mard ko dard nahin hota.aisa hai humara Arjun.And we love him

ha haaa,  I have another line to complete this one,  lekin woh thoda  obscene  ho sakta hai 🤣
kavyasam thumbnail
tanu chodo na uss baat ko ,  ab to yaha par  arjuhi ki baat karenge na , 

btw am still collecting arohi's  scenes,  when all did she act all goofy and natkhat,  I am still in jungle track,
tanu111a thumbnail
Kavya di i saw it 4 days ago n telling u truth i feel scared to watch kmh now.it make me to miss it lyk hell.it make mr cry only.u cannot imagine how much i m controlling myself to see kmh2.i m just dying to see 4 feb 4 april 6 april n jungle sequence epis their confession scene their jail scene.every arjuhi scene is my favourite but i hav no strength to watch them it make me to kill imagine.
tanu111a thumbnail
Olly u know yesterday that serial of which u r talking n u made me laugh lyk crazy.it has pathetic family drama.seeing it 2 min is lyk commiting suicide.
kavyasam thumbnail
I can understand tanu,   but how long can you stay away ?  after kmh1 ended didnt we get kmh2,  so there will be something again after this.  relive those scenes , you will feel better.  and everytime u watch u will find something that u didnot observe the last time.  that is what I too felt while watching these jungle epis. just watched the scene where arjun is taking arohi back to the station and he is asking her if she will really marry chiku , and she says first yes then no then yes,  all that was so good to watch again.