Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kavya di once i will get official news of seeing them on tv again then i will b able to watch.u tell how r u?i m confused kitloo came back or not?
kavyasam thumbnail
I am fine tanu  :),   donno abt kritz .   I too want  karan kritika  on screen  but  let them take time and decide on good projects,  jaldi jaldi mein dont want them to accept  aiwayi roles,  the PR news is so scary ,  the show has nothing more to offer and dont want karan to even consider that.  : (.

btw  olly , imtiaz   not able to stop watching these vids,   this one is so cute and the lines of kismat song that plays when he hands over keys to makrand and goes back to arohi with a backpack is so good, and kritz as arohi looks so innocent and happy here

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Qe2Ym4A7s[/YOUTUBE]
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey tanu.. am also going thru the same.. trying to detox out of kmh2.. its painful to even look at a tv screen these days 😭 but trust me.. watching kmh2 in bits is easier than avoiding it.. watch all the beautiful beautiful scenes n heal!!

k just bhatkofying.. be bak later.. mwah all!!
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Naina..read ur OS..awesum😳 Hmm you should have excluded the maafi wala part though😉 Raj kabab mein haddi🤣 We missed Daadi, Rashi, Raj, Romit, Shefu in the last episode na😭 Good that u included sum of them😃 and the great part Ullus weren't there🤣
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aksh me just need some tym. i m more mad at injustice with kmh2. yesterday i saw many serials n i really realised our kmh is much better than those then y it did  not get what it deserve. just read article of beend bannooga ghodi chadoonga.i m sad over this. i dont wish bad for anyone but for imagine i cannot wish good. i dont wan to see their smiling faces. hate them.
@kavya di none can b more cute than our arohi.i will write a very long post on arohi frm starting to end of kmh2. will write it tommorow or on friday. i luv our arohi. i miss my sweet arohi.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@rasika di...thanx for liking it...😳..hmm i purposely didnt show any scene of the ullus coz i didnt want them in the b/w arjuhis happines..u c i called them vighan...:P🤣😈..i only wantd those ppl to be shown in the last few epis who actually supported arjuhi in every situation..not like the ullus..🤢
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Naina true..unnecessary Ullus ka drama..anyways dnt want to remember the drama now🤢 Everyday i play KMH songs n think of the Arjuhi moments😍 and yeah RPS ko bhi gayab kar diya tha end mein DVs ne😆 
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z0_Im0B-BE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

this is my all time fav scene :)
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Yeah..i too missed rps nd thhe singhus..so i decided to include him..😆.
Yeah..metoo listen the songs of kmh...infact the flute tune is the permanent ringtone of my mobile😆
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Nd also a pic of karanika is the permant wallpaper of my mobile😛

@olly..i too love the scene..when arohi takes out the bullet nd she is scared that arjun is dead!!😆..nd then arjun says: agli baar jab heart beat check krni ho to left side me check krna..right mein nhi..(sry...i dnt remeber the exact line)