Posted: 12 years ago
FIRST:

Arunoday Singh : "Yes I am doing the film and I am over the moon. I can't speak anything about the character but it feels great to be acting opposite Aishwarya Rai.

SECOND:

Not Abhishek, it's Arunoday

Unlike speculations, it's not her hubby but the Yeh Saali Zindagi actor who'll romance Aishwarya in Bhandarkar's Heroine

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Thursday, June 02, 2011 at 01:57:32 AM

Enough of speculations,' Madhur Bhandarkar must have told himself when he zeroed down on the lead actor opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Heroine. He has settled down for Yeh Saali Zindagi charmer Arunoday Singh to romance the blue-eyed beauty.

Our source said, "Madhur wanted to finish the casting of his film Heroine since the film was announced at Cannes sometime back. However, after much thought, Arunoday Singh has been roped in for the film. There were speculations in the media that Abhishek Bachchan might be paired opposite Aishwarya.  This is his biggest break till date after Yeh Saali Zindagi, Aisha and Sikandar."

The film is about the life of a successful Bollywood actress, and there has to be some romance in it. And romance in Bollywood is incomplete without cricket. So, to add that typical Bollywood twist in the tale, Arunoday will play a cricketer in the film. Wonder whose love story Bhandarkar is trying to portray from among the many who have provided fodder to the gossip industry.

The source further said, "The character is of an ace cricketer who is going around with this top actress. The whole casting is kept hush-hush and the inspiration is not disclosed. Now it would be interesting to know from which controversial jodi the drama is inspired, Azhar-Sangeeta, Amrita Singh-Ravi Shastri or Yuvraj-Deepika romance."

While Madhur remained unavailable for comment, Arunoday expressed his excitement on his big break opposite Ms Rai, "Yes I am doing the film and I am over the moon. I can't speak anything about the character but it feels great to be acting opposite Aishwarya Rai.

But I would approach it as any other film. Having said that, Madhur is a wonderful director and I don't need to say that."

Arunoday further said, "I haven't known Madhur and have met him only a couple of times. I have been a great fan of his films Chandni Bar and Page 3. I can only say that God has been kind to me."

When was Abhi ever a speculation?! I read ALL the articles and not once was Abhi mentioned...this person is crazy!😆
so Sweet coco, is he playing the younger lover in the movie? and you're right, when was Abishek gonna act in this movie? ðŸ˜†
Wow thats really interesting. He's hot. I'm excited to see Aishu and him together!
OMG he's a hottie with a bodie...can't wait to see him with Aish
Originally posted by sweet coco

When was Abhi ever a speculation?! I read ALL the articles and not once was Abhi mentioned...this person is crazy!😆

Yesterday I read that in one of the papers... There was speculation that Ash wanted AB for that role...
im really looking forward to this movie. i have a feeling its going to be really good for aish
Originally posted by eraser

so Sweet coco, is he playing the younger lover in the movie? and you're right, when was Abishek gonna act in this movie? ðŸ˜†

YUP!!! He plays the younger guy!!! Aishu gets to romance 2 hotter guys...I'm so jealous... and I want sasu ma far far away from the editing board!😆

Originally posted by -Maddy-

Yesterday I read that in one of the papers... There was speculation that Ash wanted AB for that role...

WHAT?! I guess that means there's probably some "ahem ahem" scene...hence rope in the hubby!!! I sure hope she goes totally bold for this!
Aru has dumbo ears ...not conventionally gd looking but still he has some charisma & charm - yeah great body...

Aish wants Abhi in every movie of hers...maybe to avoid rumors and to keep the marriage ties intact -- who knows...!

Who's the second guy in the movie????