Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Tin:

Yes it would be nice to see a trim RK but then I have always struggled to keep the weight off and so I know how difficult it can be.  I remember when my hubby's waistline started creeping up, I told him he had to do something because I didn't want two fat people in the family.  So I got him jogging, running and thank God he has became a jogging freak and kept the weight off, and does not have sugar or BP problem (he loves his mithai, chocolates and icecreams). 

Its hard work I agree, he runs 8 to 10 km at a time, walks at every opportunity and is into biking now...coming this Sunday he is doing a 50K charity bike race.  I encourage him whenever he wants to run marathons, do bike or walks (for first time at the end of May I didn't let him run half a marathon because he was still recovering from flu).  You might think well he can do it so why can't RK, well its mind, personality or may be he is just hyper that he never tires of doing it. Not everyone is like that, I mean I definitely could not go for an hour's walk and then get on a bike and bike for an hour.

Therefore I would only like to say to Ram is please think of in terms of health issues that you may develop, especially now that you have two beautiful little ones to think about.
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly Kantaben, He should get professional help if need be, for himself and his family and of course for us ;)
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintiny

Exactly Kantaben, He should get professional help if need be, for himself and his family and of course for us ;)

Definitely not for you...if it is ever going to be for us...then I definitely want to see him with his shirt off and six pack.

ps Watch Thor...the guy is not exactly handsome but by god he definitely had a Greek god body...I mean that jean was barely sitting on his hips.☺️