Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Friends,

I have nothing to say except I found the whole thing ridiculous...I mean I enjoyed how Ram shooed the girl away but why would his good friend get someone like that foolish girl for his friend, knowing him well...Vikram and his wife is getting on my nerves and if you are matured ...come on you do not behave like teenagers...infact I am more interested in that boy who came and greeted Priya and her father and her father did not respond to...all I can say the treatment of the story is not matured enough...Your thoughts friends love Tin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well i think it was not Vikram who brought da gal... it was Neha... n she herself is kinda silly... so it makes sense 4 me...
no offense plz... its my personal opinion😊
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I see Anamika's point here. It was Vikram's wife's choice, proving that she knows neither her husband nor her husband's friend even a little bit. 
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear Tin:

Our hero is sitting waiting patiently to fill in the name of his love on the blank page (ie his heart) as yet...the moment of first milan is yet to come, so in the mean time mayi just has to fill in with faltu adventures in blind dating.

nazm uljhi hui hai seene mein
misare atke hue hain hothon par
udate phirte hain titaliyon ki tarah
lafz kaagaz pe baithate hi nahin
kab se baithaa hun main jaanam
saade kaagaz pe likh ke naam tera
bas tera naam hi mukammal hai
is se behtar bhi nazm kyaa hogi

http://audiopoetry.wordpress.com/category/poet/gulzar/

A poem is trapped inside me.
Metaphors catch at my lips,
words hover like butterflies
never settling on paper.
I have sat for hours writing
your name on a blank page.
Only your name is beautiful.
What other poem is there?

achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Quite agree with you here Tin.

Somehow am not able to get a hold on the flow...is there a rush to get to the main storyline...then the wait is worth.

Else everything today was so cliched, and predictive. When Ram was coming up with a problem one would think something very witty that can shoo the foolish girll away, never expected the reason to be what he said.

Priya was good today with her emotions. Her blind date was slightly tolerable still unreasonable.

Vikram and Neha can be toned down - its a little too OTT after 12 years of living together - or am I wrong.

Among all this we have two very adorable characters in Ram and Priya and thats what we should look forward to I guess.

Maybe week next would make more sense.

Friends who have not watched still something to look forward to - in bits and pieces.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you Jayati, Ram's friend and his wife was so "typical"! I mean, you generally see such behavior among teenage couples who are too young and immature, not a couple who knows each other for like 12 years πŸ˜•! I wonder how that guy is going to spend rest of his life with that woman πŸ˜†! Apart from that, I enjoyed today's episode. Infact this is the 1st episode I am watching, dint watch the 1st 2 as was instructed not to πŸ˜†! I REALLY loved Saakshi and Ram today! Infact, I'm watching both of them like after years!
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with Anu  it was Neha who brought da gal and it happens when your marriage age goes aise wrong number lagtey hai. One of my aunt has same problem and some family friends suggest this type of man like a very young or too old😳Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You know Tin I saw him with the red tie and his baby date in red and then remember how in KS we used to hate the tie...and I laughed...thinking Ekta has got the same designer dressing him up again.  Just a word to the stylist, please stop using such colours on him that draws attention to his teddy bear waistline...keep tie to dark blue or black please...much more sophisticated then Valentine day red.
Fishfish thumbnail

Originally posted by: divan

You know Tin I saw him with the red tie and his baby date in red and then remember how in KS we used to hate the tie...and I laughed...thinking Ekta has got the same designer dressing him up again.  Just a word to the stylist, please stop using such colours on him that draws attention to his teddy bear waistline...keep tie to dark blue or black please...much more sophisticated then Valentine day red.

Kantaben Ram should do something about his weight immediately.  He is not looking nice...You know how I love him but yesterday sitting with the girl, with the tight colar and red tie grrr...
Fishfish thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

I agree with you Jayati, Ram's friend and his wife was so "typical"! I mean, you generally see such behavior among teenage couples who are too young and immature, not a couple who knows each other for like 12 years πŸ˜•! I wonder how that guy is going to spend rest of his life with that woman πŸ˜†! Apart from that, I enjoyed today's episode. Infact this is the 1st episode I am watching, dint watch the 1st 2 as was instructed not to πŸ˜†! I REALLY loved Saakshi and Ram today! Infact, I'm watching both of them like after years!

All the fighting happens in first two years of marriage, after 12 years you somewhat get used to living with each otherπŸ˜›