roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vidu87

hey nyc ff

superb
plz add me to ur pm list
cont soon

Thank u...u r welcome here...hope u enjoy here...
Edited by roshni_A - 12 years ago
roshni_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

amazing ff...

plzz do pm me when u update...

Thank u ... u r welcome here...hope u will enjoy it...
roshni_A thumbnail
peachgirlsree12karanshilpa22Riarai2346fri42911araja1234Stupidcupid1234AMMY12riddhananumeha_rajat

Thank u all guyes for showing appriciation to my ff. I hope I can entertain u in future also. So, here is the PART 5 of the ff.

PART 5

Armaan froze at the spot. 'Shilpa Malhotra'. . . This name, though never forgotten, but also haven't been uttered loudly for many days. The name itself brings some memories that are not really pleasant Infact it only gives a ting of pain. He cleared his throat and asked again to confirm.. "Shilpa Malhotra? . .

" Yes sir. . ."the lady confirmed.

" May I know what it is all about?" he is still confused. What Shilpa has to do with California Medical Institute?? A frown adorned his face.

" Certainly sir. . . She has applied for a post here at our institute  and she got selected . . .so we are just doing a regular reference checking . . . .so can I ask u some question? she replied

And it is the next shock for him. 'Shilpa applied for a job in California?  She is going?  But. . . .' Some thoughts occurred to him  and his frown deepened. He didn't know why did he was feeling a negative vibe.Its like something big is going to happen. His chain of thoughts got broke by the voice of the lady on the other end.

" Dr. Armaan. . . .Are u there?"

He stabled himself, " Hmmm. . .Yes ,Yes . . .Tell me,What do u want to know?"  and the lady started with her regular cross checking.. At the end of call he asked her not eble to hold his impatience " If u do not mind can I ask u what is her joining date?" .

" Yea,  certainly Sir, . . .she is to report on 8th  June. ."

'8th june . . .today is 1st june , so there is only 7 days left', he did a quick calculation in his mind  ' or may be less than that'

"Thank u. . .do u need to know anything more .?" he asked still not in is full concentration.

" No Sir . . .That will be enough. Thank u for cooperating with u. . .hope u have a good day."

"Thank u. .  .and same to u. . . " he kept the receiver down and sat there for sometime without any movement.  Then he slumped back at his chair and closed his eyes. Her face flashed. He has so many memories with her .Some are bad, some are good but at the end it all became painful. She left leaving him in a pool of guilt and also with a secret which is still weighting down his heart.

The flash back ends and he comes back to present. The clock shows it's almost 4:30 am .He looked at his sleeping Busket and rubbed his finger softly at her cheek. ' I promise u Busket . . . .I will not let her go without telling u the truth this time.. It's ur right to know everything . . . And I will not let her run away this time. . . .not for some unwanted reason at least. . . . .' He promised himself and his Busket and closes his eyes exhausted and after some time he drifted off to sleep.

Next morning his sleep breaks feeling a soft touch on his lips. He can recognize this touch without even his eyes opening. His lips start to respond at it's own accord. After few seconds he can not feel the touch anymore. He frowned and opens his eyes. He saw his Busket bending towards his face with a beautiful and shy smile on her face. What a morning! He sighed.

" Good morning Armaan. . . ." She murmured.

" A very good morning indeed. . ." He smiled dazed at which she laughed.

"Armaan. . . .I am going . . . . pls do have ur breakfast. . .ok?" she said caressing his hair.

Suddenly he realizes that Riddhima is all ready to go for duty. He jumps up at saw the clock. It's about 8:00 am .He tries to get up from the bed in hurry, "Riddhima, why didn't u wake me up . . . .just wait a minute. . . . I will get ready fast and drop u. . . . " only to be pulled down by Riddhima.

"No armaan. . . . .I don't want u to come with me" at which he raised his brow, " I mean. . .u need rest. . . .see urself, u look so tired. . . .and I am not a kid. I can go by myself. . . u be at home and take rest. . .I just woke u up to say that I have made ur breakfast and kept it on table , So ,pls have it on time. . . . "she explained.

"But Riddhima. . . ." he tried to argue

" No more argument. . . .Just sleep. I will call and check if u had break fast or not. . .ok. . .I am getting late and now have to run." and with that she again pecked his lips, said a soft bye and almost ran out of the room.

He said a soft "Bye" almost in a daze. But as soon as Rddhima banges the room door shut and gets out, reality hits him. Every thing come flooding by and he knows what he has to do now. So,as he hears the sound of Riddhima's car fades away he jumps up from the bed and goes to the wash room and after a quick shower he gets ready. Gulping a toast and taking his cars key he runs out of the house. He seats in the driver seat and takes a long breath. "I am coming Shilpa. . . ."and he drives the car away.

So, here is the part 5 of the ff. Pls hit the like botton if u like the ff and if possible leave a comment. It's only ur comments and appriciation that a writer has for encoragement. Thank u..

love and luck for all,
Roshni 
Edited by roshni_A - 12 years ago
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey hi thats gr8 update but short one .i am curious to no what arman wanted shilpa to tell riddhima and thanks for the pm lve ria Edited by Riarai2346 - 12 years ago
vin0211 thumbnail

hey !!! that was really well written :) waiting to read more :)

thanks 4r the pm...

do continue soon!!😃

araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part. Waiting to read more. Thanks for the pm
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice part.
please update soon.
waiting for Shilpa's entry.
thanks for the pm
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part.
Update soon.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey

amazing one...

luvd d way story iz heading...

cont soon n plz do pm me wenever u update

tc

shaaz

Edited by shaaz_91 - 12 years ago
roshni_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riarai2346

hey hi thats gr8 update but short one .i am curious to no what arman wanted shilpa to tell riddhima and thanks for the pm lve ria

Thank u😊...I know it's short but the next one will be bigger. I hope in coming parts all ur confusion will get clear.

hope u enjoy...