Closure to Beginning (AR/S) EPILOGUE pg73

roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey,  I am Roshni. And I am a really ardent reader of many ffs here . They are all beautifull. But the problem is after reading too many ffs my own hands are itching. I am not a writer but I just tried to pen down some thing . Though it may not be up to the standerd but its just my first attemt.

About the story: The story is based on real DMG.  It starts about almost 2 and a half year after AR's magical reunion.  The main characters here are Armaan ,Riddhima and Shilpa. There is also Anjali , Atul( yesI brought him back as I liked him very much) and Sid , but they are not that much imp.  I brought Shilpa here bcoz she was a character that I adored( comon, how can I hate a person who loved Armaan😳) and I always thought, that character did not had a proper endind( don't think I am against AR, as long as DMG was there all I wanted is AR) so, here I only tried to give an at least acceptable ending of that character simunteneously with AR bonding. The story is entirely based on my viewpoint so no hard feelings againt any other fangroup.

Here I am giving you the part 1 of the story. If u like the story pls hit the LIKE botton and if possible leave ur comments and tell me If I can continue this furthur.

love and luck to all 

p.s. the blue indicate thoughts

CLOSURE?. TO BEBINNING  

Part 1

As the day progresses his restlessness only increases, every hour that passes by is making his heart heavier. It's like with every minute a new bloke is placed on his heart. All he wants now is to rush back home as soon as possible and clear his heart out in front of her. But as it seems, destiny is planning against him. Today he has more duties than he has in months. He have three surgeries, and then there are the patients of a bus accident nearby that consist of almost ten seriously injured that needed immediate and best attention. And moreover the hospital is running short of doctors as many of them are out to attend some conference in Goa . So the entire responsibility is on the shoulders of Anjali, Atul and him.  And being the in charge he has additional duties as well. But as the time flows he finds it really difficult to concentrate on his work. And moreover, that he even not had his breakfast is adding to his exhaustion and mental turmoil. So at about 3pm after stitching the leg wound of his last accident patient he told Atul that he is going for a break. Atul just nodded before going to his next patient, he is also very busy but he knows that today the work pressure on that boy is too great and more over he looks so tired and exhausted. He remembers telling him to call home to tell her to join but he denied saying that she have just arrived from Delhi today morning and is really tired and when he tried to argue he cut him off saying he can handle it. But now it seems that he really needs a break very badly.

He walks in to his cabin and slumps himself on the chair, he places his hands on the table and puts his head on his palms, he has a slight headache but he does not seems to care, his mind is full of guilt , yes a guilt that is still hidden in his heart, that he still has not mended. Some secret that he still has not unraveled or rather say that he could not unravel, is now surfacing tenfold in the form of guilt and its making him weak. His headache is increasing by seconds, he shuffles through his drawer and finding an Aspirin gulps it down. He takes his cell phone out and dials home but then cuts it and instead he dials another no . "The no. that u are dialing is currently switched off" the machine told him tenth time for the day. He sighed in frustration " Why the hell r u not responding? Don't u know its getting very much difficult for me now. .Why r u doing this? pls response." he mumbled putting a hand through his hair .He remembers collecting this no from hospital register but every time he dialed the answer is same. He felt irritated and He knows there is only one person in the world who can calm his agitated mind for now so he again picked up his cell and dialed his home number.

"Hey' came her sweet voice.

"Hey Riddhima"

"Armaan r u alright" came her instant worried reply.

"Ye..yea..(shocked that she can gauge his state that readily) I am perfectly alright"

"You are not sounding like perfect, is something wrong ?." still worried.

"No ?.no ..nothing??.its just  I am some what tired?that's it" he fumbled

"Armaan u r not hiding something from me ,are u ?

Arman froze on phone "Does she know?" he thought ,then reprimanded himself "how would she?"

" Hellow???. Armaan?.. r u there?" and his trance broke.

"Yes? yes..Don't worry ??..i am alright?.its just that I am missing u Busket" And he heard a relived sigh from other end that some what lessened his tension.

"Thank god Armaan , I was sooo scared"  she said with a smile.

" Don't be ,Busket , u know na, nothing can harm me?because??." He paused deliberately.

"Because??????..." she asked with a hope that the answer will be " because u r with me" and that's exactly what Armaan thought but being Armaan  he cant get enough irritating her .so with a grin he replied.

"Because??.. I am superman?u silly??"

"Oh! ?" he can sense a bit of disappointment, and smiled

" And .because?. .there is someone?..  someone whose prayers will never let me be harmed" She shook her head. That's exactly like Armaan, he always knows how to make her feel special??

"Really.??..."

"Really?. By the way Busket what r u doing?"

" Just watching T.V???..Armaan ..Have u taken ur launch????

"

"Um?.ye?.yea ?.I hav???.." he fumbled

"ARMAAN!! u know, u can't lie to me. So don't ever try..why have u not taken ur launch?...u hav also skipped breakfast in morning???? this is soo not done." She said angrily??

" Busket  I am..I.. just busy?.u know??.." he gulps and tries to explain

" Armaan don't give me excuse?.either u having it or I am coming there???."she fumed

"What!!! No ..no.. Busket ..u don't have to come ..I? .I am only going to canteen??.." and he just ran from his cabin being sure how much fuss she can make out of it.

"Good??"

After ordering some quick sandwiches he seats on a chair??.

"See? I have ordered?.." he said convincing her, she calms down.

"So , Mr. Armann Mallik what r u saying earlier?.that u r missing me ?????"

" A looot Busket?u know I hate my duties?..u came after whole three days I can't even talk to u properly???.."

She can imagine the cute pout from the phone too. And she smiled

" Amaan , duty comes first na?"

"How unromantic" she giggles "But I guess u r right.(sigh*)?."

"As always?.but Amaan?. .if u r missing me .them come home earlier na??"

" Hummm?( with a wide grin) somebody seems desperate??.but madam?. as lucrative as ur offer is, I don't think I can take it??there is too much of duty today??.."Only he knows how desperately he wants to go to her.

After sensing the sad pout at the other end?he said painfully,

" I am sorry.Busket??." but then with a evil grin "U know some one said, duty comes first"

"Armaan .you ??...you??.."

" Yes .me ??.me??."

" I hate u"

"But I love u"??.and she smiled?? "And listen Busket ,??.don't wait for me at dinner. I will be late?"

"U wish,. Mr. Mallik?.."

"But Busk??"

" We will talk once u home" And he knows there is no point arguing.

"O.K. then?.see u ?...love u.."

"Love u too" and the phone get disconnected.

After cutting the call, he sighed and looked at the plate before him that was served a few minutes before??.he don't has any appetite left. Though after talking to her his nerves have been much calmed now .but the guilt is still eating him up. 'I would hav to do something.,. but what? If only I can tell her??.' And his reveries break at the sound of his pager .Its an emergency. He sighed and quickly gulping down two sandwiches he heeds ICU.

there will be lots of spelling and gramatical mistakes so pls don't mind.

INDEX
                        Part1            page1
                        Part2            page2
                        Part3            page3 
                        Part4+note            page4
                        Part5            page6
                        Pmlist          page9( new reader pls see)
                        Part6            page9
                        Part7            page10
                        Part8            page 13
                        Part9(inst1)    page15
                        Part9(com)    Page 18
                        Part10           page22
                        Part11(inst)   page26
                        Part11(comp)page29
                        Part12           page33
                        Part13           page36  
                        Part14(inc)    page40 
                        Part14(com)  page 44 
                        Part15           page48
                        Part16(inc)    page51
                        Part16(com)  page55
                        Part17           Page58
                        +Note  
                        Part18           Page61
                        Part19           Page65 
                     EPILOGUE     page73
Edited by roshni_A - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start.
Do pm me whn u update.
T.c.
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part. Waiting to read more
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start dear
but please clear that is it an AR ff or ARSH ff
roshni_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMMY12

Nice start.
Do pm me whn u update.
T.c.

Thank u very much...
roshni_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: araja1234

awesome part. Waiting to read more

Thank u very much...
roshni_A thumbnail

Thank u very much ...I will try to update very soon...
roshni_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

awesome start dear
but please clear that is it an AR ff or ARSH ff

Thank u very much...Well its a story of AR relationship , bond and their love that revolvs around Shilpa. Its also depicts Shilpa's emotional side. I always tought there are many loose ends in DMG and one of them Is Shilpa- whats happens to her no one has the clue. So I just tried to bind some loose ends here totaly based on my view point. So basically Its a story about Armaan- Riddhima, Riddhima -Shilpa and Armaan -Shilpa..May be I am not sounding clear but each of this Character has same importace in my story with each other as well as individually.  I hope u enjoy it...
amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i'm a sucker for DMG FF. like to know how you are going to tell the story. continue soon
roshni_A thumbnail
foxishristi sardasisgeoaisha_ranbir8araja1234AMMY12MeetPremeer,

Thanks to all of u for liking this post. Here is Part 2 of the story...

Part 2                                                                             

He enters the house at about 11.00p.m.  After taking off his shoes and lab coat he enters the living room with a beautiful sight waiting for him. He saw his Busket, sleeping on the couch in front of T.V. while it is still on, she have the remote loosely in her hand. He tiptoed towards her and sits on his knees before her.  He is seeing her this closely after three whole days and It's a sight that he can watch all his life. He smiles seeing the frown on her face which is causing by the diverse sound modulation in the add breaks at the channel. He slowly takes the remote from her hand without waking her up and switches off the T.V. The frown on her face disappeared. He does not have the heart to wake her up but he is sure she didn't has her dinner. It's a rule in their house to have the dinner with each other. Even if anyone of them had a night duty the other goes to hospital to have dinner with each other, whether it's for as short a time as 5 minutes. He at 1st protested but she said that after a whole day of work and tress seeing each other and chit chatting for some time, as little as it may be, gives a relief to the agitated nerves. And as always he had bowed down to her wish. Sighing he gets up and leaving her with her sweet sleep he goes to bath room to change and get fresh.

After a quick 10 mines shower he came back to the living room. Seeing her still sleeping he goes near her and again kneels down. He leans and kisses her forehead slowly but lingering his lips there for some time. She opens her eyes slowly taking in his presence.

" Hey,  Pincess, . . .wake up. . ." he mumbled softly and she smiles sweetly, but the next moment she got up in a huff.

"Armaan, when did u came?.. why havn't u woke me up? . . .actually its my fault .I didn't realize when I dosed off. But. . . ." she was cut off by Armaan.

" Easy, . . . .Easy Busket, relax. . . .I just came in about 15 minuets earlier. . . .I saw u sleep so I thought to go and fresh up first . . . ."

She looked towards his tired eyes and said,  "U look so much tired , Armaan. . ."

"Yea I know, . . . .And I am starving too,  so can we pls. . . ." though he doesn't feel like eating but he have to, for his Busket.

"Oh,  I am sooo  sorry, pls.  Go to the dinning table,  I  will serve. . ."

"Busket can we go to the balcony, . . .I don't feel like eating here."he just needs some fresh air.

"Ok,  u go there,  I am coming with the food ,ok." she said caressing his cheek lovingly. He nodded and went to balcony and seated himself in the swing there.

When Riddhima came with the food she saw him lost somewhere so she placed the plate in side table and stood beside him. "Armaan , where r u lost?" she asked when he does not feel her presence. And that breaks his trance..

"Huh??"

"What r u thinking?"

"Nothing,  Busket."

"But u looks so lost. ."

"Nothing, . . I am just thinking about a case . . ."

"Which one?"

"Umm, . . u don't know, . .it just came to day" then as if talking to himself " It really needs big time attention? otherwise anything can happen. But right now, I don't know what to do?"

"Don't worry Armaan, . .everything will be alright. . .u will not let any thing happen. . .I trust u?" she reassured him and he smiles at this.

"Yea. . .I have to do something, and that too  really fast"

"If u need my help, I am always there. ."

"I know Busket, . .I will surely ask u if I need u" then he thought, 'I will surely need u in this Riddhima, . . .I need Ur trust  and love. . .and something else too.'

" Ok then, . . . pls don't tress urself too much and now can we pls eat?" she pleaded innocently. He nodded with a smile and opens his mouth indicating Riddhima to feed him. Riddhima shakes her head smiling at his antics but anyways obliges to him.

It's a full moon night out there and the soft rays of moonlight touching their bodies.  The two people in love are snuggled with each other in there small swing and enjoying each other's warmth. Riddhima has her head on his shoulder while he had his hand around her waist encircling her tightly as if seeking the shield of her love.

"Armaan. . ."

"Humm. . ."

"U know,  I still can't believe that we are together, . .it's still like a dream to me. . ."

"For me too Busket, . .The difference is just that,  now I can touch my dream."He said pulling her even closer.

"Armaan time just flew na? . . .in two days we will hav our 2nd anniversary. . . . but I still feels like it was yesterday that we got married. . ."Armaan doesn't respond but kissed her forehead lovingly giving her silent approval.

Arnaan??"

"Yea?"

"What r u going to gift me this year?" she asked with childish excitement.He chuckled at that and said,

"It's a surprise." and thought ' if God gets kind on me Busket ,I will give u the best gift ever.'

She pouted at his answer " Offo , . . Armaan. . .Tell na?"

"I said na , Busket. . .it's surprise. . . . so let it be. . .common tell me,  how was your surgery went in Delhi? "he know exactly how to divert her attention and he successfully do so as she forgets about everything and started to tell him how successful was the surgery and how much everyone appreciated her.

After some time when her eyes catch the time at the wall clock, her eyes gets wide,

"Armaan!!!!"she exclaimed.

."Hummm??"

" Its 2 o'clock, . . Lets go to sleep. . . .r u not tired now?"

"Yea, I am.  But I don't feel like sleeping. . ."

" So, what r u feeling like?"

"I am feeling like. . . .sitting here holding u like this the whole night. . ."

" Really? R u Mad!! Whole night!!. . .Armaan, Lets go to sleep, we have duties tomorrow."

"Wait a min, . . . "WE" have!!!!But u r off duty tomorrow na?" he sees his plan failing and gets worried. Only he knows how he managed this half day leave. But if Riddhima asked him to go with her he can not do anything.

"Yea I had,  but I called Dr. Kirty and said that I will join from tomorrow,  as I have some pending cases to look after and I thought this way I can be with u more time." she said huskily

" Ohho. . . someone missed me sooo much. ." he said cheekily and she slaps his arm to hid her blush. "O.k. fine, . . . from when ur duty starts?"

" 8.30.am"

" Tchh, . .Busket ,tomorrow I have a half day. ." He said disappointedly.

"What?"

"Yea. . . as I had handled too many cases today so Dr. Kirty released me for half day."

. " Armaaan " she whined "U  should have told me na?"

"U didn't told me either. ." And she made a sad look.

"Tchh, Busket, . .don't be sad. . .I will go. . .o.k? " he said very well knowing that she won't let him go after seeing his condition today and he is right

"No, . .  Its ok Armaan. Dr. Kirty is right , u need rest. . . u don't have to go"

" Seriously Busket,  I am alright. . . I will go." he said making his face look more tired.

"No u won't', look at urself  Armaan, . . . u look like a mess. . .And anyway u will be coming at afternoon. Isn't it? So I will manage"

"R u sure Busket??"

"Yea,  I am sure and now please get up and go to sleep" and she pulls him in the bed room.

'I am sorry Busket for doing this to u. . . . I hate myself for it, . . . but I don't have any other way. . . .I hope u will understand me and I promise I will tell u everything and make it up to u' he promised himself before going to bed with her.

Getting into bed Riddhima snuggles up to him Placing her head on his chest and warping her one hand around his waist where as Armaan placed his one hand on her shoulder and with other caressing her hair. After some minute Armaan spoke,

"Riddhima?"

Riddhima Tilts her head to meet his eyes knowing something is serious as he Generally Calls her Riddhima when Something is wrong,

" Yes Armaan. . ."

"Thank u. . ."

"What for ?" she asked with confusion in her eyes.

"For being in my life. . .U don't know how much it means to me to be with u. . ."

She looks in his eyes and saw something there, as if he is asking for some kind of assurance from her and she whispers softly, "Where else should I go Armaan? . . .This is my home. . . .U are my home. . . .I have to be here. . . ."

" Ridhhima,  I. . . ." He swallows the word that came to his mind and instead said "I love u. . . .".  His mind screams to tell her everything. But he can't ??he knows he is wrong. But he is bound. . .

Riddhima smiles, " I love u too Armaan, . . .I love u too and I will always be there. " and the purity in her eyes and the confident in her voice left him speechless and  he embraced her tight pulling her closer. Riddhima does not know what brings this talk but there is something that is worrying Armaan and she hardly believes that is related to some patient case in hospital, but she can see that Armaan is not ready to tell her now. But she knows he will tell her when it's time and she will be waiting for it .She trusts him completely and when he needs her she will be there with him until then how much assurance and love he needs from her, she will give it to him ,even if it is for whole of her lifetime. So she also hugs him tightly and once kissing his chest placed her head there and hearing his even heartbeat while enjoying his slow caressing on her hair, she drifts off to sleep.

Edited by roshni_A - 12 years ago