Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you everyone! Will update more in this week.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
will be waiting for ur update...
enjoy reading it. great job dear. please update soon. i'm so addicted.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great job on the update 😊
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ch.11

The thunderous voice captured everyone's attention at MM. At the door stood a sanyasi, an aghori sanyasi  dressed in red to be precise. Rashi shuddered at the sight of the scary looking stranger. Hetal being the eldest lady of the house, courteously asked the Baba to come in. She knew that the Modis being impolite could ensure the wrath of the Baba, and this was something she really did not want to get besides the gloomy environment, Gopi's disappearance, and the business being not so profitable.

Baba: No, I have not come to be trapped in worldly charms. However, as I passed by I received a certain sensation in concern to your house.

Koki joining Hetal with her hands folded in a Namaste: What did you sense Baba?

Baba: I sensed that there is going to be a change in this house. A change that will change everything that is happening here.

Hetal: Baba please give a clue to us. We are stupefied. We do not know what to expect

Baba as he rose up: Lady of the House, remember one thing

Yada yada hi dharmasya Glanir bhavati bharata
Abhyutthanam adharmasya Tadatmanam srjamy aham

Saying this, the Baba left. Koki and Hetal exchanged glances as they did not know what to expect. Soon everyone left, except for ahem. He slowly walked towards the mandir, and picked up the divorce papaers. He looked at Kanha, and remembered Gopi's devotion. He hid the papers in his office files and slowly went to climb the stairs that led to his room.

Koki in her own room kept pondering over the Baba's words, and remembered how the divorce papers flew at the feet of Kanha. She thought to herself Does this mean that Gopi's Kanha too will not allow Ahem to break this marriage?

On the other hand at Delhi International Airport, GMC owner Gia Modiana was stepping o Indian soil. Under Gia's disguise, Gopi saluted her soil having missed being away from it for so long.

Edited by Hot_Indo_Chilly - 12 years ago
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow will Ahem realise that this is a life changing moment for him? How will he take to this?

Update really soon please.
vinaben thumbnail
wow awsome please dont stop keep updating!!!!!!!!!!!!
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful update... please update soon... am so looking forward to this
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was very nice and amazing.
Do continue soon.
Really nice.
Raunika
Pinam3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOWW... I luv your story line so far.. it's going great.. now, Hoping to see ahem and gopi's meeting.. and ahem's :O face :P.. lol plz.. do continue.. :D