Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey love tracks and romantic hot passionate scenes can come in historical shows too..like dharam-veer...but they should be presented so beautifully that anyone won't mind watching that...and dragging of love tracks can decrease the charm of not only historical shows but also a normal present day saas-bahu or college love story shows too Edited by jhum_86 - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jhum_86

u said what i wanted to  say ..
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just wanted to make a small request... hope you guyz don't mind😳 

won't it be better if we all let the Sagars decide who is the best for which role. i'm sure the casting department can take care of the job. why are we banging our heads on the wall & requesting the names of actors who should be casted & why... 
see i don't have anything against Ashish or Tanvi. i know they've done a great job in GKD, no doubts on that. when i actually entered this forum & saw this topic i was slightly confused is this the CGM forum or not... 
no offense plz. but this is a historical show. by saying that i don't mean that love can't be shown at all. yes it can...the CVs will show according to their research. 
yes sometimes fiction can be added too but within a limit coz showing some frequency of fiction in a historical show & showing fiction in a fictitious show is not always the same thing.

sorry if my POV hurts anyone of you😳
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r ryt VIk rocks..i think hamare sar patakne se kuch nahi hoga...baki sab Niyati par chod do😳
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hello banhi2011

Its great to know that you are such a loyal fan of Ashish Sharma and Tanvi Bhatia..But I guess you have not read anything Chandragupt Maurya in history or even about Chanakaya in Sanskrit thats why you have talked about love track of Chandragupt. Please note that histrionic and mythological shows are pre defined and no CV's can change the track here for TRP's...And moreocer Chandragupt married a Persian Girl after fighting Alexander the great. So just please imagine Tanvi Bhatia in the attire of Persian girl which will spoil the whole pre defined story...So please do read the history and think what will satisfy what...I do understand your urge to see them together all over again but its not going to suit and we all on this forum are loving the show only because of its historic nature and pre defined story...As rightly said by others this is not a saas bahu story...

bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how rude😡. u guys are abt to get so many fans from gkd yet you criticise shame on u. as far as love track is it can be limited it is up to production house. plz dont underestimate Ashish sharma he is great. u only seen him in gkd yet he has loads of potential. which other loser actor is there. watch his acting and u realise he can portray any role toh yeh chnadragupta kis keth ki muli hai. we want him in CGM and tanvi is also great. who are u to decide whether they fit the role or not. an actors job is to do different roles. just coz u have seen them in one show u cant pass on judgement, its there job to portray different characters. plz leave it to channel and production house. Finally tanvi can portray a persian girl u cant get a real persian girl.🤣. i dont know much abt history but i know there should be a love track. even if they were in the romance would be limited we dont want to make cgm into gkd2. we want gkd2 on separately. also i am fan of gkd but i equally watch this show and am a big fan. just been a silent reader on the forum
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhaiyyaji

how rude😡. u guys are abt to get so many fans from gkd yet you criticise shame on u. as far as love track is it can be limited it is up to production house. plz dont underestimate Ashish sharma he is great. u only seen him in gkd yet he has loads of potential. which other loser actor is there. watch his acting and u realise he can portray any role toh yeh chnadragupta kis keth ki muli hai. we want him in CGM and tanvi is also great. who are u to decide whether they fit the role or not. an actors job is to do different roles. just coz u have seen them in one show u cant pass on judgement, its there job to portray different characters. plz leave it to channel and production house. Finally tanvi can portray a persian girl u cant get a real persian girl.🤣. i dont know much abt history but i know there should be a love track. even if they were in the romance would be limited we dont want to make cgm into gkd2. we want gkd2 on separately. also i am fan of gkd but i equally watch this show and am a big fan. just been a silent reader on the forum

again the same misunderstanding...we are not against ashish and tanvi we are not prepared for a leap so soon...and why did you say ye chandragupt kis khet k muli hai...this role is much difficult than any other fictitious role understood😡
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhaiyyaji

Oh Come on! Even I have watched GKD completely and I was into the GKD forum too but had to quit it for some XYZ reason..See you are not able to understand what actually we are trying to say here..Its ok its does not matter now. If this is what you think then you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine...You might be wanting GKD2 separately but banhi2011 want to see AVITA here on this show together so I replied to that person. Anyway I am not here to fight or argue because the article clearly says Ashish Sharma is close enough to bagg the role but it is not yet conformed...
banhi2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@shwetha before saying something to anybody first think what she/he wanted to say.For ur kind information I thoroughly read about cgm and still i m reading.By the way i  don't want any AVITA kind of romance here.

I just want Tanvi as his wife onscreen and moreover any actress or actor can suit on any role if he/she is a talented actor.Tanvi can be a persian girl if she gets proper training.

Its my request to Imagine TV, it totally depends on them who will b going to portraite which role.

So let them decide and one more request dont hurt anybody showing her down and dont think that u only know the history , everybody who r here in tthis forum like history and also love history.
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry Khushi...u told me to leave this topic but someone has forced me to post again🥱

@ bhaiyyaji
'chandragupta kis khet ki mooli hai'❓
chandragupta kisi khet ki mooli nahi veerta ki misaal hai...aur akhand Bharat ke 'pratham samrat'...i hope u know that...so plz its my humble request...plz don't use such words for great historical figures of India. we are proud Indians and we can't listen any such words about our great warriors.

@ mods
can't u guys c or read anything now...bashing of actors is not allowed on IF...so why is bashing of historical figures going on? i beg u to stop all this