Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Historylover

Arey wah Charu ki prediction sahi ho gayi...she should become an astrologer now🤣

lol!!!! i guess so!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
u know wat?? don't go by my ROFLs!! woh khushi ke aansu hote hai naa, wese yeah ghum ki ROFLing hai!!!
i have nothing more to say!!!!!  😕 😆
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ Khushi -- oopsss!! sorry darling i just quoted on one comment for agreeing but didn't read previous pages, sorry now noticed that u were requesting us not to comment here anymore..  sorry i did!!! 😕 but now won't!!! 😃
fuzzyface thumbnail
huh? 😕 This is a historical show about Chankya and how he made an ordinary boy into a warrior king as well as the establishment of the Mauryan Empire not a love story.

Although I wld like Ashish Sharma to be the older CGM but this isn't confirmed news. Until and until we get a confirmation, this is purely hearsay. But when the day comes for a replacement, we will just have to accept it I guess. I wouldn't mind a new face either but the actor should be able to carry the persona of Chandaragupta.

Besides I think there is still a long way to go before any leaps takes place in this serial. The boy Rushi Raj is doing a great job in his role and there is more story about the boy who would become king. Picture abhi baki yeh dost 😆 I am not ready to let go yet too 😆

I am not shooting your idea, it's a nice thought but perhaps it would work for a fictional show not this historical show as its USP is not about romance but building an empire with guidance of a great king maker.😊
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm leaving this topic...but jaate-jaate 1 sawal:
why do people think that only love stories can increase TRPs?
Cgm is the biggest example...it's not a romantic love story...but still it has beaten all the love stories and daily shows of imagine...every week's trp chart shows that...i think even a good guru shishya duo is enough to raise the Trps...i've seen thousand jodis and thousand love stories on indian television but none can match upto Chanakya and CGM's chemistry, physics,biology or arithematic and that's what makes Cgm different from all the other shows on television...a true love and dedication is there between chanakya and Cgm and it's a pure and beautiful love story of a teacher and student ever shown on television...i find it different and i love and i want it the way it is...

'Mere Acharya kabhi galat nahi ho sakte'- what a sweet and beautiful dialogue it is.

No offence to anyone-😊
fuzzyface thumbnail

Cgm is the biggest example...it's not a romantic love story...but still it has beaten all the love stories and daily shows of imagine...every week's trp chart shows that...i think even a good guru shishya duo is enough to raise the Trps...i've seen thousand jodis and thousand love stories on indian television but none can match upto Chanakya and CGM's chemistry, physics,biology or arithematic and that's what makes Cgm different from all the other shows on television...a true love and dedication is there between chanakya and Cgm and it's a pure and beautiful love story of a teacher and student ever shown on television...i find it different and i love and i want it the way it is...

'Mere Acharya kabhi galat nahi ho sakte'- what a sweet and beautiful dialogue it is.

No offence to anyone-😊

@bold  I wonder that myself 😆
There are many types of love, not only between a man and a woman. In CGM we get to see such a unique bond between a boy and his teacher, who is almost like a father to him. We get to see the beauty of friendship, building trust, a mother's love and sacrifice and faith.
There are many lessons to be learnt from our history and CGM shows us just that.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No offence to anyone-😊

@ dark  if love story is much filthy and serial having lewd scenes   because of it timing of show can be even changed ..
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

arre  ,  those who watch crap daily shows their requests are usually related to watching romantic scenes of their fav in show😆😆..

u knw what ur words r really true...their rqsts r not only romantic...rqsts r for some passionate Hottt scene nd i hv seen those hottt scenes r even unable to give TRPs...😆😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

u knw what ur words r really true...their rqsts r not only romantic...rqsts r for some passionate Hottt scene nd i hv seen those hottt scenes r even unable to give TRPs...😆😆

they will  be unable  because those scenes can not be watched with family members . and trp of  show  does not depend only on 3\ 4  spectators ...
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@vikrant_shonit : If the trp mattered...how to make a show hit without any love story people need to go to sagar arts...the way they portray the chemistry between chanakya and CGM naa...it can beat everything and in fact already beating...but u know what i m not feeling this ashish guy will be appealing as CGM...we need sum1 who can make feel yes he is CGM...i liked Anas in the role of PRC tooo though many RT fans left the show,...but i blv in quality nd Anas gave that.
Edited by Ankita_88 - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

@vikrant_shonit : If the trp mattered...how to make a show hit without any love story people need to go to sagar arts...the way they portray the chemistry between chanakya and CGM naa...it can beat everything and in fact already beating...but u know what i m not feeling this ashish guy will be appealing as CGM...we need sum1 who can make feel yes he is CGM...i liked Anas in the role of PRC tooo though many RT fans left the show,...but i blv in quality nd Anas gave that.

i  hv watched three  sagar shows and i found all of them watchable and  entertaining even without  having love track ..  i  assume that there should be love track in show but it should be in limit not beyond limit which could not be seen .. about   aashish  , same thought from me too about him . he can   look better  only  in romantic\ don  roles as keeping  his personality in mind but  giving him  role of warrior is just money wasting ...  i had not watched PRC  so dont know about that guy..but i  just wanna say  . adult CGM  should be charming attractive and  looks better while essaying role of CMG  in place of little kid CGM  otherwise it will be insult of him giving his great role to untrained actor...