Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Enoughhh! EVERYONE READ!

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
First off, too all the members who are upset with my absence, I apologize as I was busy with school. It's the summer term and I had midterms but that's not the point. Point is I understand issues have come up (bashing) and I will be sorting it all out asap.

However, to those who bash and claim it's criticism, sorry to inform you but it's not. Bashing and criticism are two separate things and when you criticize, it can be done in a manner that DOES NOT mock, ridicule, or insult a member or actor or even a character of the show. I'm including character because bashing of any form is not allowed and you're free to criticize. And lets face it, when you bash a character, it has a more personal meaning and is hinted towards the actor/actress playing that character which is NOT allowed.

I've posted similar warnings before and have even sent a few to those who are breaking the rules so it's safe to assume that you all are familiar with the rules. If not, please read the rules of the forum. And on that note, I like to announce that from this point on, anyone found bashing WILL receive a raise in their warning level without prior warning as you should all be clear with the rules. If you have any questions about this, feel free to PM me.

Also, to those who reply directly back to those bashing, I urge you to ignore and don't bother quoting. A few times members have requested that I trash posts but it seems pointless when in the next post a member is quoting it so it defeats the purpose. Also, replying back can ruin the atmosphere of the post. Well technically it's already ruined from the post but replying back stretches the matter so I urge you to ignore and keep on discussing.

-Ravjot
Sangini Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks. Ravjot. Your Doing A Great Job.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks so much for this.

cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the serial is ending today..as a moderator u gave d warning msg...but still d bashers r not ready to quit their job.. 😔