Ibad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Five expressions for his directors. Four releases. Three big movies. Two box office bonanzas. And he's No 1 all over again.
But you don't think of Shah Rukh Khan as an actor alone any more. He's evolved into the industry's most successful multi-dimensional professional ever.

Let's count the ways:

Actor? He's pure professional, pure magic

Producer? He's savvy, he's generous, and now he's successful too

Dubbing artiste? For others, it's patchwork; when he lends his voice, it sells a film

Product pusher? He gets the pick of celeb endorsements

Show organiser? His Temptations show is the best-seller on the circuit

Wedding entertainer ? He's the most unapologetic and the highest-paid (but of course)

For all his success and overpowering on-screen persona, however, Shah Rukh Khan is not a man given to personal flamboyance. He leaves the lavish lifestyle and sybaritic pleasures to others.

But he is a master of the grand gesture, and the touching one. A group donation of an eight-figure cheque for tsunami victims. Surprise gifts for colleagues. A children's ward in his mother's name. A moving speech for the physically challenged.
The reigning deity of the box office is also a god of small things.

Rank 2003: 1

Films 2004: Main Hoon Na, Yeh Lamhe Judai Ke,
Veer-Zaara, Swades

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

OMG yes gigli you are gonna get it for this one, what makes you say SRK is arrogant????????? I mean plz....he is one of the less arrogant people around!!!!! He is known for being humble, kind, generous n coz of this people think he is crawling up 2big directors just to get their films but that is no way true, thats just the type of person he is!!!!!

As for being ugly i think  ?????????????????????????? Im sure other SRK fans will agree with me that he is one of the most handsome actors india has today...no one else even comes close!!! 

Well i've had my say (hope u didn't mind!!)😳

Edited by jem1299 - 19 years ago
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gigli

No one comes close to being as ugly as him either.

No one comes close to being  arrogant too!

Oh god. I am really gonna get it for this one. 😆

😭 u just broke my heartEdited by anjali308 - 19 years ago
Safe_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

srk is the best😛

he iz the king of bollywood😆  he iz the king khan

angelz thumbnail
SRk may b cool but afta alll we all just human beingz lolz.
Ibad thumbnail
Gigli is just jelous from him
Coz he is best of the best.....
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

YES..SRK IS THE BEST...HOW ELSE HAS HE MAINTAINED SUCH A GOOD REPUTATION IN "BOLLYWOOD" FOR SOOOOOOOOOOO MANY YRS??

SRK ROCKS!!

*Meg_d* thumbnail
LOL u guys are too much i knw people will hate me for saying this but i do agree with gigli about the arrogant part but the ugly bit i dont think i mean i like seeing him on tele sometimes! Remember no fights everyone thnks for posting this😊!
samir_soni thumbnail
i agree with the arrogant part, but he never hurt anyone like kareena did. He deserves to be called as the Baadshah of bollywood not only because of his hit movies, also because of his talent. The best part of him is : he's a self-made man. Not like Salman, Saif, Hrithik or Fardeen. He had no one on his sides at the begining of his life, so if he is a bit arrogant today, it just doesn't matter.
Khushalay thumbnail

Dubbing artiste? For others, it's patchwork; when he lends his voice, it sells a film

WoW, THIS IS SOOOOO TRUE & all the creditgoes to srk...thanX Farhan for sharing.