Users

Frequent Posters

sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just read both the parts!

awesome!

poor geet!...now adays Mk doesn't even listen to her😭

wow!...geet is the captain...wonder how will maan react...

continue soon!
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. Our sweetu is so understanding. Waiting for next part. 😊
savie_ thumbnail
hey..
plz..add me to ur pm list ..
plz..plz...
and send me pm when u will update it nxt ...
plz..plz..pllzz...
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
waiting waiting ! 
muskaan... thumbnail
waiting...
when r u planning them to meet...????

I really cant wait for that...
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear sorry once again for the late comment I am so sorry for this was really held up with my studies as you are a sweetheart I am sure you will understand.
The part was as always superb ash I really just loved it.For the first time I had those tears in my eyes, it was really painful the first part.It actually caused my heart to ache,a kind of a unknown pain that touched and caused my eyes to bleed.She was sad crying upset scared but all he could do was just to scare her further.All she asked for was just to listen her,to let her cry her heart out,to say those unsaid words to the person close to her heart,her misery the only person close to her heart,how ironic that could be that only one person doesn't bother to even listen to her.
To me it seemed like that his heart have become of some metal towards her his selfishness has covered it and sealed it into itself so tightly that he can't even hear her cry to which his heart should ache felt the same pain she was going through but all he could do was shout at her and advice her to solve it at her owns.When did she even asked to solve her problem all she was begging to just listen to her.It was indeed painful for her his behaviour just added extra chill to her miseries.The person whom she always thought is her only Savior has turned his back to her,the one who always supported her through thich n thin now wasn't anywhere to even listen her.How painful it could be???Wish if anyone could have understood her agony anguish.To him she had become a nuisance and to pay her attention was a waste of time near him,its just he don't have time for her there some other important things rather very much important his practice.That materialistic mattered to him so much and didn't thought for once that her tears are more precious which were just going waste n waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The incident scared her so much she rather thought of never to bring issue of her problems to him.indirectly i am happy that she became independent much more stronger but still if this was the only way to make her strong enough by hurting her so much.Surely her problem wasn't that big but people do love sharing it.As the person said KHUSHI BAATNE SE BADHTI HAI AND DUKH BAATNE SE KAM HOTE HAIN, could also refer to this therapy that she was trying to reduce her pain as least she was aware of deepening it.Some past acts just made her hard n hard n harder enough towards him to get herself so much strong
that never to express herself to him no matter what or how big it is,it wasn't her ego i say which came but she was too hurt to take any such decision which she think will keep him more happy as that's what matter her the most!!!!!!!!!!!
She was always there for him,at his every success every achievement also when he is disturbed he too can't think of someone except her as she still they were the BEST FRIENDS.
For the very first time he asked her on which she believed she worshipped a dream she was brought up with her life to have him beside her through out her life,he asked her this time which automatically made her smile a smile which he only knew to give which was meant only for him.The past incidents played in her mind was surely remarkable time of her life she could never forget nor she will ever as this is so much precious to her no one can understand.A happiness which she ought to him only him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She kept upto mark to him almost she could try over it even in her life, no matter how busy she get he was a part of her life,which she could neither forget nor she will ever try as he life meant to it.This time he needed her and kept calling her until he tired,wish he could feel a 1% what she felt when he didn't listen to her and he said it to her face.Her life seems to be moving perfectly now she is much more mature and a grown up girl.When she received the call from a restless soul, when he dropped all his frustration over her,all she could do was just to curse her for not be with her charmer at the most tensed moment but still she could still help him.She comforted him with all best wits of her.Then her conversation with her fellow just showed nothing but how calm she has got in her nature,At one she was a captain so calm cool compose not at all at some pride or a stormy one well at the other side it was him who was all so confused himself creating a fuss out of it.This is the difference which is created by Nature will remain till eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best part ever I loved it so much to show what actual girl is ,what she is capable of,what God has made her is in the perfect shape,sweet sober calm yet best in every field although she is emotional at times but still she is damn strong inside.
Thanks for the pm
God bless you

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Me tooo waiting!!!!!!!!
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Are u gonna update this next janam or my watch is stuck or urs that these few moments are nt passing?????
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Geet: sakura san….Gambatte ne! (anyways sakura…ALL THE BEST)
Poor Maan didn't even understand a single thing except the word CAPTAIN!

X                 X                X           X           X             X           

Time: 3:30 pm

The whole basket ball court was surrounded by numerous fans screaming and shouting. They held their school flag and screamed out "WILDCATS", they waved and cheered! Cheerleaders performed their acts with their pompoms and the school mascot ran around the court dancing! Music was high as all waited anxiously for the match to begin – WILDCATS v/s EAST HIGH!

Meanwhile in the WILDCATS locker room –
Coach: c'mon boys..this is the time! We've never won a single match against east High in the last 7 years and that too on te Home ground! And if you do it today…national will be all yours!

Boys: GO TEAM…..WILDCATS!
As all ran towards the court, Dan, who was the team vice captain, ran to the coach!
Dan: hey coach…where's Maan?
Coach: don't worry..he had called me earlier..he'll be here soon! Anyways you are close to him…you should know better where your captain is!
As the coach left…Dan scratched his head and walked slowly towards the court!

Time: same

Maan touched his dadi's feet…Savitri Devi she was…a very enigmatic personality! He called his parents who were in India and took their blessings. He took out his car from the porch and drove off!
As he parked his car in the parking lot of his school, he recalled the last time when he had called Sweetu that day!

Maan: hey Sweetu, whats up?
Geet (drowsily): ahh am sleeping MK…yawn!
Maan (complaining): huh??? Come on girl….my match is after half an hour! Aren't you going to wish me?
Geet: yawn…..its half an hour later na…so let me sleep till then! Its already 12:30 at night.
Maan: gosh…stop sleeping and wake up okay!!!
Geet: yawn…..wildcat….go now! Your team must be sleeping…yawn…I mean waiting for you! Am going to sleep…bye!
And she had hung up the phone!

Maan sighed and looked at the phone….sweetu is probably still sleeping! He checked himself out in the rare view mirror before locking the doors and walking off.

Dan and team found him walking slowly towards the court! All ran and hugged him!
Dan: where have you been man??? We've been waiting for ya since ages!
Maan (with attitude): but here I am right!
He looked at his boys!
Maan (screaming): so TEAM…its NOW OR NEVER! Are ya all with me?
Boys: yeah…lets go for it captain!
Dan: GO TEAM…
Boys: WILDCATS!!!
They all shouted in unison!

Coach looked at them from afar….Maan Singh Khurana…he definitely had the attitude….and the capability to do it! He's been training him since so many years now….that boy really had something in him. Coach smiled….he'll do it! He walked towards the team and gave them his final words!

Coach: alls upto you now boys. IF EFFORT IS YOURS…NATIONALS IS YOURS!

All the boys were fired up with excitement and zeal. Something that Maan always ignites in them! After all he is their game maker (basketball term: a person having the ability to change the game all by himself).
The bell rang…time to fire up the court! Wildcats ran towards their battleground except Maan & Dan!

Dan (patting Maan's shoulder): lets do it captain….you are the game-maker man!
Maan (with MSK attitude): yeah…lets do it! This time…east High is not gonna see the cake!
He smirked!
Dan: we are all here with you captain..no matter what happens! Now let's go…its already time!
Maan hugged him and looked at his watch! Match was to start at 4 pm…16 minutes left! The captain and the vice-captain shared a hi5 and ran off!

Kawaii *suggests* please note the color coding here before following the musical!Maan, Coach, Wildcats, Cheerleaders, crowd, Maan & Dan, Dan!

Sixteen, Sixteen minutes left better get it done
Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen more minutes get ready, game on!
Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen minutes left running out of time!
Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen more minutes till it's on the line!
Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen minutes left gotta get it done
Sixteen, sixteen, sixteen more minutes till we're number 1!

Boys came running into the court…each one of them dribbling (basketball term) a ball and shooting them into the basket! The crowd's enthusiasm reached a new height! Coach Smith came to the court fully prepared for the showdown!
Let's go team!

Crowd screamed more when the most waited captain and vice-captain ran into the court in their awesome jerseys! All screamed at the top of their voices as many girls fainted just by looking at those two show-stealers…perfect looks with killing attitude!!!!

Gotta get it together
Yeah, pull up and
Shoot, Score!
Are ya ready? Are ya with me?

Team Team Team Yeah

Shake em with the crossover,
WILDCATS!

As Wildcats ran around the court warming themselves up, the opponent team entered the court…for the ultimate face off! Their entrance did scare the wildcats a bit…but they had to fight them! They looked at Maan as he gave them a positive nod!

Tell me, what are we here for? To win
Cause we know that we're the best team

Come on Boys Come on Boys Come On!

The way we play tonight
Is what we leave behind (that's right)
It all comes down to right now
It's up to us (let's go)
So What are we gonna be?
(We're gonna be...)
T-E-A-M TEAM

Gotta work it out
Turn it on!
Come on!

This is the last time to get it right
This is the last chance to make it our night
We gotta show what we're all about
(Team: WILDCATS! )
Work Together

EAST HIGH was a very strong team. The numbers of losses were nothing as compared to their number of wins in their diary. Maan & Dan had done a thorough study on them since long…..EAST HIGH is powerful indeed…but not this time! Maan smirked!

This is the last chance to make our mark
History will know who we are!
This is the last game so make it count, it's
Now or Never

W-I-L-D
Wildcats
You know you are!
W-I-L-D
Wildcats
Come on, Come on

West High Knights,
Yeah
Yeah, we're doin' it right
Oh yeah
W-I-L-D
Wildcats
Nows the Time
Balls were thrown and confidence oozed from every corner of the stadium!
Gotta get it inside, down low
Forget the pain now shoot, score!

(DEFENSE)
Gotta work it together
Gimmie the ball (x3)
Press work
Get the ball under control
Get it flop from downtown
3, 4

Show 'em we can do it better (no way)
Go Go Go

Come on Boys
Wildcats!
The way we play tonight
Is what we leave behind
It all comes down to right now
It's up to us
So What are we gonna be?
(We're gonna be...)

T-E-A-M TEAM

Gotta work it out
Turn it on!
Come on

This is the last time to get it right
This is the last chance to make it our night
(Team: WILDCATS! )
Work Together
History will know who we are!
This is the last game so make it count, it's
Now or Never

As everyone ran around, boosting their energy levels, Maan held a ball and stood still…his brain was very confident…he'll make sure EAST HIGH tates the dirt today…but his heart,….. still there was a fear that lurked somewhere deep within! Will he be able to do it??? Will he be able to prove himself as a deserving captain??
Time seemed to stop for him! Everything around him was moving faster...except him!

Right now I can hardly breathe

Geet was sleeping peacefully with her head covered with the spread! She had not forgotten about her MK's match! She just wanted him to feel confident….all by himself! Right now…she knew perfectly how he'd be feeling…the pressure he'd be enduring….she was even more nervous when she was to be selected as the captain of her team judging her by her game!
She got up abruptly holding the spread high and sat straight thinking about MK. Her heart wanted to be with him today…see him play the match right now! But alas..that was not possible! But she had faith in her MK…he'd definitely make it!
Ohh, you can do it
Just know that I believe

Maan closed his eyes….somehow his restless heart seemed to calm down….why…he did not know! He didn't even bother to…his ego didn't let him only! But his heart…somewhere it knew that Sweetu was wishing him luck!
And that's all I really need

Geet clutched the pendant tightly near her heart…like her heart could hear him perfectly!!! She closed her eyes tight...
Then come on
Maan opened his eyes and smiled….he didn't even know why he did that! He just did!
Make me strong

Dan patted his shoulder. He looked at his team oozing with confidence and faith on him! The passion to win…the determination!!! He ran to join their anxiety!
It's time to turn it up
Game on!

Wildcats
Gonna tear it up
Go Wildcats
Yeah, we're number one
Hey Wildcats
We're the champions
Go Go Go Go Go Go Team Oh

Yeah West High Knights
Yeah we're puttin up a fight

Wildcats
We never quit it (what)
Gonna win it (what)
Let me hear ya say
Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey

This is the last time to get it right (Oh)
This is the last chance to make it our night (Yeah)

(Team, WILDCATS! )
Work Together
HIstory will know who we are!
This is the last game so make it, count it's
Now or Never

Yeah
Go Go
Go!

Gooo!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUiOEfbZnwc[/YOUTUBE]

NEXT: UMM..NOT DECIDED YET😕

Prev: PART 22
Next: PART 24

phew...the longest update ever..hehehe😆
so guys
i also wish to get long comments too😳
plz plz plz post awesum comments tht too long ones okies!!!!!😃
and yeah plz dun be impatient guys...they'll grow up very very soon now...may be after 2 more updates!!1 so till den...ejnoy!😳

Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago