Awww... he's shoo shweet came to pick her up and now the beach part
em really lukin fwd to it

My morning has turned out to be a really gud one after reading the update
continue soon.
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

How easily the have connected thru her singingβ€¦πŸ˜Š

Earlier in hostel room, in bathroom when she used to humm songs  he had all his ears for that, kanak  humming was such a  private thing for her, but he wanted his share in that ..:)😳

Loved how he took care of her while she was buring hot, loved how he got irritated seeing her washing plates, carrying water while  being unwell,  he doses care for herβ€¦πŸ˜³

Loved how she shared her fear abt hospital , how he realised that without questing , they stared at each other  in silence but must have shared so much of their pain thru their eyes !😭

Loved how he was thrilled to pick his wife frm her music class for the 1st time, the "my wife"  thing is already making a place in his mind ..:)😍

Loved how he paid in hotel while he was treating the frends !!😍

Loved how u add last 2 lines of katra-katra to the update !!😊

Loved  katra-katra   nd  sorry for the late rply !! wll wait for their beach trip πŸ˜

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwwsome update 😊finally she has attended it and she was bang on the song as well very happy 😊
exactly agree shanaksansar said it 
😊 
Ur style reminds me of those hrishikesh movies movies of 1970s

my mom is  a big big fan of such movies and she keeps on telling what sort of stupid movies theya re making thse days... no good story  at all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I also like the subtility in any movie rather than explciti way of expressions 😊

wow!! he cant take that 'sexy voice""comment  from a guy " sitting  near by πŸ˜Š and earlier is  paying for the treat..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

I feel like singing """"'kuch toh hua hain...kuch ho gaya hain """already he is losing it slowly  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I want a  long update on beach 😊
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Madam ji!!!

Mohabbat rang layegi janaab aahista aahista
Ke jaise rang laati hai sharaab aahista aahista

Abhi to tum jhijhakte ho abhi to tum simat-te ho
Ke jaate jaate jayega hijaab aahista aahista

Hijaab apno se hota hai nahi hota hai ghairon se
Koi bhi baat banati hai janaab aahista aahista

Abhi kamsin ho kya jaano mohobbat kisko kehte hain
Baharein tum pe laayengi shabaab aahista aahista

Baharein aa chuki hum par zarurat baaghbaan ki hai
Tumhare pyar ka dungi jawaab aahista aahista

Mohabbat rang layegi janaab aahista aahista

Ke jaise rang laati hai sharaab aahista aahista

Thats it...bus..this is what I think!!!❀️ hats off!!!!!!!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What can I say Saaz, u r taking it up by notches. Beautiful re!! Sach mein I am super happy!
The concern & worry of Shaan about Khanak is reflected in his unfocused state of mind. He can't concentrate because of Khanak's ill health & yet he doesn't want to make a big deal out of it. He doesn't want to confess & admit that he is worried about her.
And Murli is a good friend, every time Amit goes to say something to Khanak or wants to do something he immediately cuts him off. It has happened before as well. πŸ˜ƒ
And I knew it, Shaan will go to see her personally instead of just calling her. Had to be! This stanza is perfect for Shaan's feelings now,
halake halake kohare ke dhunae mein
shaayad aasamaan tak aa gayee hoo
teree do nigaahon ke sahaare
dekhoo to kahaa tak aa gayee hoo
kohare mein bahane do
pyaasee hoo main, pyaasee rahane do
rahane do naa.. ..
He is already in attraction mode! He loves to look at her covertly, listen to her, smile at her laughter, be happy seeing her happy, touch her albeit the hair now...but he is slowly falling for her. Not there fully yet but getting there steadily.
I loved how he left in a jiffy from there & came back to see how she is doing. He is fascinated by her long lush silky hair & doesn't miss an opportunity to touch it. And he brings her food as well. 😍 The moment she wakes up he drops the scrunchie so as not to get caught.
Saaz ab main kya boloon, all the small subtle touches in every line made me catch my breath, his getting happy seeing her eat, his getting overworked at seeing her carrying the bucket, helping her out, her getting quiet in thinking there is not much space & the final touch her going towards him & his going backwards from her. πŸ˜ƒ He won't be able to handle if she is too close. And there that witty repartee to leave her with. πŸ˜ƒ
The entire interaction of the guys r super funny! Seriously u remind of our college days, our total bakwaas most of the time, full on time pass, leg pulling...everything epitomised through this bunch so beautifully. Along with Khanak & Shaan they too have become an integral part.
And finally the best part, his going over to pick her up & getting mesmerised by her singing. His getting J at that guy & how possessive he feels about her. Her getting ecstatic seeing him there, that small wave at him & finally asking him if they can go to the beach. All sweet & delightful.
This musical journey of theirs is not only melodious for Khanak but its musical for Shaan as well. She loves music, she is a pro at it but he has no idea about classical music & yet he is getting pulled at it because of her. And not only he is liking it but is proud of her as well. Music is working its wonders on him as well. Its a strong binder here bringing them both together slowly...katra, katra!
And Saaz wanted to know, this is a Thursday right? He was supposed to meet Tina but instead he wants to take her out on a beach?!!!!! Wow!! He must have forgotten all about Tina.
Looking forward to the walk on the beach, her hair flying in the wind & his staring at her, when she looks at him he looks away but not before bestowing a smile on her, their eating chaat, bhelpuri, gol gappe (I know she had food poisoning the previous night but couldn't help wondering what a golden opportunity they will miss in not sharing their food πŸ˜ƒ) & then finally returning home fully satisfied, content & happy!
What a beautiful progress the story is making Saaz. Will look forward to the next part. Thanks for updating tonight. πŸ€—
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SIGH😍 and just SIGH😍

bloe re papi hara! again😍

there is nothing like the joy of feeling something and feeling that something because you are doing something you love! no matter what the tragedy. it subconsciously brings a smile to yoru face. loved the bit oh how khanak went to her class that smile on her face and that skip in her walk.

and he went to pick her up! and wanted to punch the guy! and didn't pay attention to the prototype explanation...hai!😍

the guys are a riot. have i mentioned i love them! tho i can't relate much to the teachers and teachers wife ragging. the banter in general is nostalgic...and the whole thesis and all such. india mein professors intne ache hai kya?

ab kal friday hai. so another update? yes?πŸ˜ƒ
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haila...u need my comments..go and read Lanaz...its frm my syd also..and even if i end up posting it wud be the David amongst the Goliaths..besides i too luv dat song!!aise hi CLASSY likhtaye rahiye...baarish ka mausam hain and aapki pyaari se Story!WOW!!!
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saaz aise updates likhigi to Lana bhi do din nahi wait kar payeegi.

Love it girl. Shan is fascinated, curious, totally wants to know her. she doesn't even know it yet. He is keeping his distance, I think he is doing it as he has already down the path where he has started "feeling" for her. He is not sure if he should have these "feelings".

Love the song re, love it. Classic.

Again, the contrasts, very beautiful. Life is loud and fun, and when we are able to communicate without talking across a crowded room, it is completely different universe, it is "high", a secret, a thrill which is just ours to feel.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Next one please.
Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow !!!
What a lovely part !!!
Shaan worried abt Khanak's health... I just loved the feeling...πŸ˜‰
I am sure Shaan will definitely fall in love with her singing... Loved his gesture of going to the music school to pick her up... things are falling into place slowly and steadily πŸ˜ƒ

The hostel environment always reminds me of my Engineering days.. It was so much fun, especially living in the hostel was the best part...Kya mast din the...
Project discussions with Prof Tripathi reminded me of my project guide and how we used to slog over the nights to work on the project... Golden days...

Thank you very much for refreshing my memories !!! πŸ˜ƒ

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saaz Lovely Update...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
haha Murli looks on..while Harshad has an irritated face..Karthik is confused..Amit wonders..i can jus imagine shan friends expressions...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awww shan kitna caring hai upma leke aya khanak ke liye...awsome shanak convo saaz...πŸ˜ƒ...haha prof called them for dinner on friday these friends nautanki shuru...saaz i really miss my engg collz days...k very excited to know kya hoga friday ka din..πŸ˜ƒ
its grt shan went to pick up khanak gud that he reached in time..πŸ˜† and he heard her singing woww awsome saaz...very very excited shanak going to beach wowww beach is my fav place hope khanak enjoys there with shan...πŸ˜†...Saaz U Rock...Waiting for next update...πŸ˜ƒ