Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm, so Khanak is talkative 

Did i see the initial attraction spark in this update or what...mera wehem to nahi? ๐Ÿ˜ณ (Shaan's side)

N i read ke ur goin to update every nite?

I hope politicians ke tarah jhootey waade nahi kar rahe ho ๐Ÿ˜›

I'll nag u like crazy otherwise!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aur itne chote updates dete ho to curiosity aur padh jati hai ke aage kya hoga islie bola tha!! 

Mast update tha, btw i'm lovin this Khanak..
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saazzz lovely update...
loving very much shanak are cuteee and saaz u make it very interesting which makes me ask to update next part jaldi...so wanted to know wat shanak ae upto next.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
candy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Saaz i hv a question here... since Suraj n Khanak were childhood frnds and Suraj n Shaan were also together frm last 4 yrs (if i m not wrong)... Shaan nvr met Khanak in dos yrs (Suraj never introduced his fiance to his best frnd ???)
n 2ndly y was Shaan in shock when she said "Gopi"..was he not aware of Suraj's sister?
-Deepali- thumbnail
excellent update saazy !!!!
Heart tauching and emotinal...loved it
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Saaz

Lovely update Man !

The first verbal acknowledgement of beinhg husband and wife !

I love the way how it is she who acts first...( walking towards his bed...his desk..) and now she talks first inspite of him being ' the outgoing types'

The ' mangalsutra' dangling between them tells that it is only this thin piece of thread is holding one to the other... it is this thread which is going to become a flourishing bond soon !

And what exactly was the counselling for !

Dealing with the trauma or the relationship or the hostel rules !

I love shaan s pov.. Damage has been done.. now lets face it !

Her music is not related to Suraj right.. If not then why wud she bring the tanpura along.. even after being married to Shaan !

And i have a doubt... Suraj was supposed to be married to Khanak right.. what had he planned for the accomodation then !
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜

haaye...!!!!!!!!
I guess i hv tld u b4 on ur ff on SunVi...
That RBO shud appoint u as the creative...!!!!!!

Cuz u knw wat ppl want to see...!!!!! and wat I want to see...

Uff... Khanak switches the light on... n Shaan realises that she is beautiful... m imaginin everything in slowmotion...๐Ÿ˜ That thought wont let me sleep this night...๐Ÿ˜‰

And yes... A rude Shaan...!!
And a fund raising company...
Talkative khanak...
Gopi...???

Keep updating... Cant wait 2 knw wat circumstances made Shaan to marry Khanak...

I've already falln in love with this ff..โค๏ธ.โค๏ธ

Jaldi update karo...
Nahi toh mere weekends nahi katenge...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by hotchpotchRBO - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I had planned to read the all the updates this weekend, honest๐Ÿ˜ณ...You didn't have to remind me๐Ÿ˜†...

Good start and intriguing version of events๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ...Nice touch to show such a friendship between Shaan and Suraj๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...I always wanted ShaNak to explore their emotions...I therefore love the idea of counseling, for them both...Their age and setting suits both their personalities too๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Can't wait for the next part!

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awesmeee.eagerly waitng 4 next update...

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei saaz,
that was cute n i got answer for one of my question..i think she'll discuss this with shaan n proceeds with the offer..shaan wont mind her being a music teacher..actually wat was the purpose of this counselling?wifey was nice to hear..so both of them have accepted the other as their life partner..as far my other question did suraj requested him to marry khanak?
when shaan asked her do u always talk this much i felt now he knows the reason for suraj talking for an hr on phone..their conversations are kinda cute u know..u should make them talk some more..shaan is always running behind testing his prototype..make him finish it soon..
n u pls continue soon..
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh  saaz thanx for the pm
    Lovely fantastic excellent I cant wait for the music teacher khanak to teach

young children beautiful bhajans kirthans and shaan enjoying her music when

she practices

BTW yaar as far as I know hostel rules dont permit whatever be the reason hubby and wife to share the same room  in college as far as I know..they need to stay outide only ๐Ÿ˜Š

But anyway i like this room sharing a lot ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ramani I also think surely suraj would have requested shaan to marry khanak

since it is just a day before marriage and he knows abshagun and all it would be difficult for khanaks future๐Ÿ˜Š 

shanak rock yaar i am in totally love with this shanak (student shan musician khanak)
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago