Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhajee

lol tu iss main kya galat hai...woh tu sirf buray logoon se door rahne ki advice day rahe hai uske liye bichare ko shocks milee ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†..toota yeh duniya KAHAN ja rahe hai ðŸ¤£

abhi 1 aur shock milna baki hai!!!!!!!!! dumbo ko!!🤣  jo sach me bure log hai SS jinhone sach me veer n Bfamily ki band baja di... unko to dammo ne kuch nai kaha😆... dammo ki ye hi problem hai... she z double faced!!!😳
Edited by priya2904 - 13 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: souroj

U were the one who brought off topic protagonists. Here I did not even mention Iccha or Tapasya. For me hypocrisy is hypocrisy no matter for what or for whom u r doing it.

Wth! I said all of the above is one i would vote n then radha said taps would b better n said icha n them u started blabbering now tell who the one brought other charectors n shows... Mind ur own bussiness n dont have to die to make a fight, stop instigating!

If u cant agree with topic starter n topic then buzz off... Edited by OMG01 - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMG01

Wth! I said all of the above is one i would vote n then radha said taps would b better n said icha n them u started blabbering now tell who the one brought other charectors n shows... Mind ur own bussiness n dont have to die to make a fight, stop instigating!

If u cant agree with topic starter n topic then buzz off...

Great since u don't have a proper reply u chose to personally attack me.
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol priya I don't care about pushkar but for amo I think the best punishment is jogi stop talking to her and icha ;) only that way she will get hurt after all jogi is her yaar/friend ;)
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@souroj i dont really have to attack mere defense!, u just needed sumthing to argue!

That hypocrisy thing u were talking of pratigya serial, as it makes no sense to talk about that here i coose to ignore... Ok if hypocrisyfor u is sin to u then b it, i really dont care to argue or impose my opinion on any... For me fami ppl come first thats why it was ok for praigya to suppurt her sis i said... It was just serial n track was gone longback...
Edited by OMG01 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: trupat

Lol priya I don't care about pushkar but for amo I think the best punishment is jogi stop talking to her and icha ;) only that way she will get hurt after all jogi is her yaar/friend ;)

😆  i forgot to mention abt jogi dere!!! but its true if jogi will not talk to her den she will be hurt!!!!!😉😆😆😆
😆
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Really u want to boil urself and the person u quoted in a big matka ? 😕

Kya kare kare poll se hota to kuch nahi wahi dikhana hai issilye frustation me apno ko he punish karo???!!! 😕 😕 😕Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
Radhajee thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2904

abhi 1 aur shock milna baki hai!!!!!!!!! dumbo ko!!🤣  jo sach me bure log hai SS jinhone sach me veer n Bfamily ki band baja di... unko to dammo ne kuch nai kaha😆... dammo ki ye hi problem hai... she z double faced!!!😳

lol.🤣lol 

xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

radha ur sooo funny ðŸ˜†

ichcha ka dimag!!!!!!!!!😛😆😆